The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

FORUM NEWS Anonymous Donor Comes Forward, Gives Insider Sub

Bekit

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2018
WHAT?

HOORAY!!!!

Are you serious?

Whoever you are, anonymous forum member, oh my goodness this is AMAZING!

:happy dance:

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! What a gift!

I'm smiling really big right now.

Can't wait to join y'all and explore the legendary ***inside***...

YOU ARE THE BEST, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!! HIGH-5!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland

lie

New Contributor
Jun 21, 2019
USA
I actually feel undeserving of this. Someone told me , "God helps those who help you". Even though, I still feel like I need those people who participate in the thread more than need me for my own therapy to keep going. I wish they all could split a day on the inside and enjoy this with me.
Now I feel pressured to get more out of this forum then I am already getting.
Thanks again whoever you are!

Last edited:
OP
OP
MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
I've gifted an Insider sub to @BellaPippin -- I know it was a financial stretch for her to commit to the Summit so I'd like to reward her risk-taking and priorities. To better things on the way... ;)

BellaPippin

Aluminum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
I've gifted an Insider sub to @BellaPippin -- I know it was a financial stretch for her to commit to the Summit so I'd like to reward her risk-taking and priorities. To better things on the way... ;)
AWWWWWWW Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the second time I'm honored with this gift... first was @Vigilante. You guys believe in me so much and always kindly help me with all my questions even though I haven't made anything stick yet. I'm so touched. Thank you MJ, all you guys' support means so so so much. I wanna make you proud. Hopefully one day I'll be paying all this forward.

Carol Jones

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 5, 2017
Rural Australia
AWWWWWWW Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the second time I'm honored with this gift... first was @Vigilante. You guys believe in me so much and always kindly help me with all my questions even though I haven't made anything stick yet. I'm so touched. Thank you MJ, all you guys' support means so so so much. I wanna make you proud. Hopefully one day I'll be paying all this forward.
G'day Bella @BellaPippin from Oz,

Congratulations!

Of course you'll pay it forward one day! Because that's the kind of person you are.

Become what you want to be. At your own speed.

Don't let external pressures. From people who aren't walking in your shoes. Influence you.

James Dyson spent 15 years. Developing 5,127 prototypes. Before he perfected his bagless Cyclonic Dyson Vacuum Cleaner.

He considers his 5,126 failures as successes. Because he learned from each one. Which led him to his solution.

According to the Sunday Times Rich List 2018. His net worth is $13.9 billion!

Baby steps are valuable. Because you're learning something from every step.

It is the accumulation of little bangs. That creates the Big Bang! Which changes everything.

James Dyson is proof of that.

You see. You have plenty of time, Bella. ~Carol❤

Last edited:

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass

Congrats my friend. You will have more info in your head then alot of folks both online and off but it is useless until we apply it.

Sell me something....anything... I will bite. I want you to know the feeling! It keeps you going it inspires.

I think I saw where you contributed to a special coffee topic thread that is a lucrative market.

Last edited:

BellaPippin

Aluminum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
G'day Bella @BellaPippin from Oz,

Congratulations!

Of course you'll pay it forward one day! Because that's the kind of person you are.

Become what you want to be. At your own speed.

Don't let external pressures. From people who aren't walking in your shoes. Influence you.

James Dyson spent 15 years. Developing 5,127 prototypes. Before he perfected his bagless Cyclonic Dyson Vacuum Cleaner.

He considers his 5,126 failures as successes. Because he learned from each one. Which led him to his solution.

According to the Sunday Times Rich List 2018. His net worth is $13.9 billion!

Baby steps are valuable. Because you're learning something from every step.

It is the accumulation of little bangs. That creates the Big Bang! Which changes everything.

James Dyson is proof of that.

You see. You have plenty of time, Bella. ~Carol❤
Congrats my friend. You will have more info in your head then alot of folks both online and off but it is useless until we apply it.

Sell me something....anything... I will bite. I want you to know the feeling! It keeps you going it inspires.

I think I saw where you contributed to a special coffee topic thread that is a lucrative market.
Thank you guys for the encouragement :)

Already soaking up all the info from the VIP threads.

:smile2:

Carol Jones

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 5, 2017
Rural Australia
Thank you guys for the encouragement :)

Already soaking up all the info from the VIP threads.

:smile2:
G'day again Bella @BellaPippin from Oz,

You can never know too much.

And The Fastlane Forum is just the place to gorge on knowledge.

This knowledge is your first small step on your journey to wherever you want to be.

When will you know that you have enough knowledge?

When you feel confident that you are able to take a further step. And begin the actionable journey to where you want to go. ~Carol❤

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom