The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anonymous review site to bring light to a shady industry.

sonny_1080

Creating a tool I want to use.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 30, 2019
Los Angeles
You guys are all so awesome. Thank you so much. What should I do about my website?

Should I just shut the whole thing down? Should I try to sell it to someone better equipped to build it?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I’m of the opposite opinion — make sales first, even if you deliver little to no results, and see if you can improve the results by reinvesting the money. In a way, I look at your first customers as your investors — yes, they’re taking a gamble, a much bigger gamble than future customers will. But that gamble will hopefully pay off, if not for them, then for others.

If you are up front that they are taking a gamble, then this is a sales tactic. I've used it.

If you (not you personally BD) present yourself like an expert when you are not, then you are a liar and a scam artist. And this is just mental gymnastics to get out of feeling like a dirt bag.

You guys are all so awesome. Thank you so much. What should I do about my website?

Should I just shut the whole thing down? Should I try to sell it to someone better equipped to build it?

What do you think you should do?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.