Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Selling Websites & AdWords Services (2 hours!)
I catch up with @Fox who I've not spoken to for a few months.
We both sell services to businesses.
Fox sells websites (as described in his thread here), and has just started coaching others to do the same (as described in his marketplace ad here).
I sell AdWords as a service, and also sell landing pages, graphic design, and other related products/services. (I do NOT have a coaching programme.)
It's interesting how we see things similarly, and differently.
This recorded chat is two hours long and we're not going to edit it down to make it shorter because we're both busy working on (and in!) our businesses.
Treat this as listening to a couple of guys shooting the breeze. Play it in the background as you're doing chores, going for a walk, or having a beer.
Hopefully you'll pick up some tips or ideas.
I catch up with @Fox who I've not spoken to for a few months.
We both sell services to businesses.
Fox sells websites (as described in his thread here), and has just started coaching others to do the same (as described in his marketplace ad here).
I sell AdWords as a service, and also sell landing pages, graphic design, and other related products/services. (I do NOT have a coaching programme.)
It's interesting how we see things similarly, and differently.
This recorded chat is two hours long and we're not going to edit it down to make it shorter because we're both busy working on (and in!) our businesses.
Treat this as listening to a couple of guys shooting the breeze. Play it in the background as you're doing chores, going for a walk, or having a beer.
Hopefully you'll pick up some tips or ideas.
> Click here to access the recording <
What were your takeaways?
What will you do differently going forward?
(For other recordings click HERE.)
What were your takeaways?
What will you do differently going forward?
(For other recordings click HERE.)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
