• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.

AndyTalks with @Pittman09 about his foray into AdWords

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Andy Black, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $128,068
    AndyTalks with @Pittman09 about his foray into AdWords

Pittman09 never touched AdWords until 3 days ago, then he's generated a phone call to his dad's business.

OK, we're talking about my course quite a bit, but he later starts talking about my business model.

If you're interested in learning AdWords then it will be useful.

... and probably if you're interested in creating courses as you hear me learning how to make my course better.

> Click here to access the recording <

What were your takeaways?

What will you do differently going forward?

(For other recordings click HERE.)

2. Nicoknowsbest

Nicoknowsbest "Next time, there will be no next time" - Eminem Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,782
    Thanks @Andy Black and @Pittman09!

This talk was a great reminder for me:
    • Show, don't tell. In some verticals, especially in the ones where people don't have much experience online, getting results fast is key.
    • Stay in your lane. Don't go out and learn everything, just because you can. Be picky about what you learn and fit it into your long-term vision (e.g. learning commercial vs technical skills).
    • Just do it. Instead of reading for 18+ hours, get the basics and start buying traffic. Adjust on the go and learn at light speed.
    • Go help people. Nobody cares about your SaaS startup. Everybody cares about you getting them leads and therefore more sales and ultimately, more money.

Universal lessons, simple to understand, not so easy to implement.

That's why you should remind yourself daily.