Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
I sporadically add more content to the membership portal. I also send sporadic emails to members with updates on campaigns I'm building for clients etc. I've to redo some of the CORE lessons as Google's changed the interface a bit.Hi Andy,
Interested in joining the Google Ads Jumpstart. I just have a few questions, though.
1. Do you continuously add content to your membership portal, that's why you charge monthly?
I decided to charge monthly so people could get in cheaper than paying $399 as a one-time payment. If people get what they need or decide it's not for them then they can cancel easy enough. I also want all my offerings to be subscription based, and ideally monthly.
No. Some people signup and cancel before their second month. I don't know if it's because they decided it's not for them, or they got what they needed and don't need to be a member any longer. I don't mind either way.2. Is there a minimum period of commitment to be a member of the GA Jumpstart?
Yes. That's what I do and my strategies are geared more towards lead gen and local service businesses. They still work for national lead gen, and for eCommerce, but I don't have modules about Google Shopping Ads or Performance Max Campaigns.3. Will this apply if I provide Google Ads as a Service to local businesses?
A better question is "how long before you can get ads running?". You should have ads up within a couple of hours.4. How long will the course take if I allocate say 2 hours a day to consuming all its contents?
There's three CORE modules. One is a 90 minute workshop (that you can find for free on my YouTube channel anyway), and the other two are to help you do keyword research and setup ads. I encourage people to get through the CORE modules and setup campaigns, and then go through the BONUS modules as and when they need to.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

