The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andrew Tate Banned? A prime example of the Commandment of Control

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Good day fellas,

I just wanted to share this important lesson with you. Recently, a guy named Andrew Tate got banned from all social media platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and FB. And the guy had a huge reach. He had two big YouTube channels like TateSpeech(with about 770k subscribers) and Tateconfidential(with around 326k subscribers). And a huge Instagram account with almost 4 million followers.

IMG_6755.PNGIMG_6756.PNGIMG_6752.PNGIMG_6750.PNG

This just goes to show how f*cked up society is today and what MJ and Andrew said about the matrix and elitism is real, especially in the west + it proves MJ's business commandments even more. The point is; ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS otherwise you're taking a huge risk for your business. This is a warning to a lot of you. I see a lot of people here who want to start Amazon FBA, YouTube, a FB marketing agency or whatever AND then this happens! The media are a one controlled entity and can wipe your a$$ clean with one click.

Check it out for your self. Some other screenshots I took from today:

IMG_6751.PNGIMG_6754.PNGIMG_6757.PNGIMG_6758.PNG

EDIT:
Reason why he got banned. Sums it all up.
View attachment 10000000_1524193938017714_5900288531511700215_n.mp4

EDIT:
His brother also got shadowbanned on Instagram(shadow ban means your content will no longer be visible to others on someone's feed, you can't even find him unless you type his full IG username talismantate. The matrix is real).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I need a TLDR; I'm not going to watch a bunch of videos. Sounds like a lot of great, free publicity for someone who thrives on it.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
I need a TLDR; I'm not going to watch a bunch of videos. Sounds like a lot of great, free publicity for someone who thrives on it.
He was a “red pill” guy, with an affiliate marketing business. Basically getting paid for other people to cut up his controversial content and repost it so that would get people to signup for his platform earning him and the affiliate money.

Good day fellas,

I just wanted to share this important lesson with you. Recently, a guy named Andrew Tate got banned from all social media platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and FB. And the guy had a huge reach. He had two big YouTube channels like TateSpeech(with about 770k subscribers) and Tateconfidential(with around 326k subscribers). And a huge Instagram account with almost 4 million followers.

View attachment 44844View attachment 44845View attachment 44846View attachment 44847

This just goes to show how f*cked up society is today and what MJ and Andrew said about the matrix and elitism is real, especially in the west + it proves MJ's business commandments even more. The point is; ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS otherwise you're taking a huge risk for your business. This is a warning to a lot of you. I see a lot of people here who want to start Amazon FBA, YouTube, a FB marketing agency or whatever AND then this happens! The media are a one controlled entity and can wipe your a$$ clean with one click.

View attachment 44848View attachment 44849View attachment 44850View attachment 44851

EDIT:
View attachment 44852

You might spend a little to much time on this than what’s good for you

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
His whole shtick is being perceived as this hypermasculine male. And that's fine, we all need more of that considering being a man nowadays is almost considered a crime in itself.

Do I agree with his business practices? No.

Do I think he should be banned? Well, it does say he's being investigated for human trafficking. Aside from that, no.

But I really wish the Internet would stop throwing his name in my face every time I use YouTube, Reddit, etc. I'm pretty sure the only content I've seen of this guy is 1-2 YouTube shorts talking about stuff I realized when I was 17.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Good day fellas,

View attachment 44844View attachment 44845View attachment 44846View attachment 44847

View attachment 44848View attachment 44849View attachment 44850View attachment 44851

EDIT:
View attachment 44852
When someone builds something, that could be perceived as misogynist, getting banned is just a matter a time.

Why would any platform wants to offend half of its users?

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
His followers make tons of accounts and post his content anyways. Pretty cool system. Makes you think about how to apply that to your own thing, where you can get other people join you in a way outside of social media (telegram, texting, email), and then spread your content to them through those channels you can't really be banned from, then they can spread it with their own channels.

It's foolish to think you can spread any type of important truth online and not be shut down almost instantly. Feel free to spread the unimportant truth all you want. Feel free to spread lies all you want too.

If he doesn't get completely ended by this though, he will simply be blocked as a merchant so his payment processor for his hustler's university won't work. He would have to start accepting crypto as payment.

I will never share my opinions online with an obvious connection to my real business, real name, etc. Nor will I try to gain any online following of any kind sharing any real truth or opinions. Anything important you can say is just not allowed, so do not waste your time.

You have to build something in the real world.

I would love to someday work on some infrastructure that decentralizes control on a massive scale. Communication, transportation, defense, or finance related. Whatever is most possible and accessible at that time for me to work on. People need to be able to do things without the ABILITY to be shut down. Rights that are not secured from a temporarily benevolent government, but by systems that make regulating them impossible. People free to communicate without being banned, travel without being restricted, defend themselves with weapons regardless of law, and transact with whoever they want to without being restricted. Websites that can't be shut down. Businesses that can't have their cash flow shut off. The ability to operate anonymously. Fully operational military grade machine guns printed for dollars that cannot be traced or stopped with legislation. Where the government is PISSED they can't control you. And even the mindless, uneducated voter won't be able to screw you over. Convenient and practical systems that exist outside of anyone's control. Unless that is the reality, your opinions and votes are just going into a garbage can painted as a suggestion box.

Last edited:

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
He was a “red pill” guy, with an affiliate marketing business. Basically getting paid for other people to cut up his controversial content and repost it so that would get people to signup for his platform earning him and the affiliate money.

You might spend a little to much time on this than what’s good for you
Yeah, he's basically running an MLM business. He did the right thing with diversifying his portfolio though, HU still has 130k members so they're gonna keep reposting his content, even though he may be gone.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Young impressionable males who lacked a strong father figure while growing up are his target audience. He has a way of reeling them in, like a cult leader.
Yes, that is a real thing. A lot of young men nowadays never grew up with a strong, masculine father figure. That is certainly lacking in a whole bunch of families.

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
519%
May 29, 2013
Is it really a lack of control though?

I tell my kids and wife that there are 2 sets of "rules" in life.

Yours, and everybody else's.

You have to know how to play the game of life by both sets of rules.

If you don't know the "rest of the world's rules", or you don't know your own.. then this is what happens maybe.

Having 100% control of 0 is a waste. Which is what this man would have got seeking out control.

Giving up control is what got him all his followers and success.

Now, it is largely gone since his affiliate's reposting stuff is going to largely be shut down too. So bye bye new members.

He better hold on to that email list as long as he can.

He never owned the full supply chain, so he will never have 100% control. And when you live in that kind of world you have to play by everyone else's set of rules and you better know them well.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
It's strange to me how some of these responses defend him, especially for an entrepreneurship forum. Y'all preach independent thought, being a "good person that provides value," etc. Some of you claim he's "a masculine man."

Look, some of his thoughts/views are reality for men. I'll give him that. The vast majority of his content ultimately boils down to being so insecure and inadequate his existence had to turn into a walking dick-measuring contest to feel any type of happiness. You can be a masculine, conservative "manly-man" without having a borderline god complex, and/or being an outright cunt.

I can't recall how many times I've seen someone here say (paraphrased, of course), "what's the point of being rich if you had to F*ck people over/make people feel shitty to achieve it."

Everything being said, from a business standpoint, he simply needed to play better politics.

As someone else here said, "There's YOUR rules and then there's SOCIETY'S rules." Unfortunately you need to balance both.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
It's strange to me how some of these responses defend him, especially for an entrepreneurship forum. Y'all preach independent thought, being a "good person that provides value," etc. Some of you claim he's "a masculine man."

Look, some of his thoughts/views are reality for men. I'll give him that. The vast majority of his content ultimately boils down to being so insecure and inadequate his existence had to turn into a walking dick-measuring contest to feel any type of happiness. You can be a masculine, conservative "manly-man" without having a borderline god complex, and/or being an outright cunt.

I can't recall how many times I've seen someone here say (paraphrased, of course), "what's the point of being rich if you had to F*ck people over/make people feel shitty to achieve it."

Everything being said, from a business standpoint, he simply needed to play better politics.

As someone else here said, "There's YOUR rules and then there's SOCIETY'S rules." Unfortunately you need to balance both.

He's that bad, huh? Fair point.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I know nothing about this guy except from the aforementioned here, but based on the responses I've read, he sounds like the trifecta love child of the early 2000s Victor Pride, Tucker Max and Tai Lopez. Accurate? (Sorry, I'm not going to spend an hour of my life researching some social media persona).

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I know nothing about this guy except from the aforementioned here, but based on the responses I've read, he sounds like the trifecta love child of the early 2000s Victor Pride, Tucker Max and Tai Lopez. Accurate? (Sorry, I'm not going to spend an hour of my life researching some social media persona).
He's really not that important. People have their panties in a wad because he said some really rude, offensive stuff (yes, lots of it actually) but that certainly shouldn't warrant mass censorship if you believe in free speech at all or have an adult-level understanding of the internet.

However, his whole business is a massive scam/racket that depends on creating an army of affiliates to repost his content en masse... Which spread his diatribes everywhere like a virus... And is likely the real reason for the bans.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
He's said some things that go totally against the agenda of the elites, a lot of his content went mainstream on YouTube and so on. Point is, both of you have a pretty similar world view when it comes to business and this whole red pill kind of awareness.

He's spot on 99% of the time with what he says with elitism, matrix, making money fast and being the leader in your life.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
His main sources of income were not from IG, YouTube or TikTok, so the commandment of control doesn't apply here at all...

MattR82

Platinum Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
He's said some things that go totally against the agenda of the elites, a lot of his content went mainstream on YouTube and so on. Point is, both of you have a pretty similar world view when it comes to business and this whole red pill kind of awareness.

He's spot on 99% of the time with what he says with elitism, matrix, making money fast and being the leader in your life.
Yet MJ hasn't been banned from all social media. Maybe they're not as similar as you think, lol.

As much as I find Tate an annoying tool, I'm against this kind of deplatforming. I don't think we're really missing out on much though.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Young impressionable males who lacked a strong father
These are ripe for the pickinh. A reason why america is so f*cked up today.. lack of fathers and no responsibility. Also toxic femininity must be addressed buy most likely will not due to what women have had to deal with for 1500 years....

They have placed tate in the same group as Jared taylor (amren.com) and slex Jones. Tate is not creating conspiracies... he is stating his opinions but still the marxist leninist ways of control are in full effect. If 2+2 doesnt equal 5 you arr F*cked

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
These are ripe for the pickinh. A reason why america is so f*cked up today.. lack of fathers and no responsibility. Also toxic femininity must be addressed buy most likely will not due to what women have had to deal with for 1500 years....

They have placed tate in the same group as Jared taylor (amren.com) and slex Jones. Tate is not creating conspiracies... he is stating his opinions but still the marxist leninist ways of control are in full effect. If 2+2 doesnt equal 5 you arr F*cked
Tusentakk min amerikanse/norske venn! Du er den eneste som forstår hele poenget med selve innlegget, resten av medlemmer her på business forum kritiserer ham og sier dårlige ting om han bak ryggen men de hadde aldri sagt noe sånt hvis de møtet ham på ekte. Plus, jeg tviler sterkt på at noen her på forum har hatt mer suksess enn Andrew Tate i livet med business, damer eller hva som helst. Han er en jævlig vellykket fyr som mener det han sier.

Som du sa; Vi lever i en Matrix som kontrollerer alt, med left wing marxister på toppen som pusher agendaen fram mer og mer, spesielt i vest. Ikke så mye i øst da, som du er sikkert kjent med. Hvis du går til Russland, Ukraina, Romania, eller noen østeuropeiske land(Polen i tillegg, som er litt mer westernized i tiden men har fortsatt tradisjonelle verdier), så har de ikke noe problem med feminister og agenda i bakgrunnen!

Last edited:
A

Anon3x156

He got banned after he made multiple million dollars. He got banned because his opinions were too extreme.
He got banned because he kept talking about politics. I don't think any normal business would do these things online.
Avoiding doing business on platforms just to stay in control doesn't always make sense to me. If you're seeing an opportunity, not going for it just because you don't have 100% control over it isn't really smart imo. Having control of nothing doesn't mean anything. But if you have a business idea that you'd have 100% of the control, go for it. Also if you're going to do a business that you don't have full control over, calculate your risks and if you're going to invest your money, invest it smartly.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
Som du sa; Vi lever i en Matrix som kontrollerer alt, med left wing marxister på toppen som pusher agendaen fram mer og mer, spesielt i vest.
Helt enig med ditt poeng MENS alle vest-europæiske land er håbløst komps... (men polen er litt spesiell, heldigvis)
Poenget mitt er alle politikerne som har tvunget folk at vi/de MÅ akseptere disse feminisme og multi-flerkulterell (ubrugelige flyktninger osv) mening/oppførsel er helt idiotisk fordi disse type meningerne/påstandene har aldri funket i historien. Romersriget ble ødelagt/nedbrudt pga disse type atfærd/handlingene naturligvis...

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Helt enig med ditt poeng MENS alle vest-europæiske land er håbløst komps... (men polen er litt spesiell, heldigvis)
Poenget mitt er alle politikerne som har tvunget folk at vi/de MÅ akseptere disse feminisme og multi-flerkulterell (ubrugelige flyktninger osv) mening/oppførsel er helt idiotisk fordi disse type meningerne/påstandene har aldri funket i historien. Romersriget ble ødelagt/nedbrudt pga disse type atfærd/handlingene naturligvis...
Det er akkurat det de prøver å gjøre i vest. Hørte en viktig sitat for ikke så lenge siden: Ingen land kan ødelegge USA, USA må ødelegge seg selv. Og USA er i en nokså stor nedgangsretning i tiden. Mens Canada er helt ødelagt.

Du kan spesielt se dette i Skandinaviske land, hvor disse er kanskje de mest egalitarian(likestilt) land i verden. Hvis du vet, så er den en regel i norge som heter Janteloven som angir at menn og damer er like, ingen er bedre, du skal ikke tro du er noe osv.

Og statistikken viser at jenter/damer i Skandinavia velger jobber der de er involvert mer med mennesker som sykepleiere, skole/barnehagelærere eller jobb i dagligvare butikker. Mens menn jobber som ingeniører, leger eller i finans industrien osv.

Andrew Tate selv sa at de beste land å bo i akkurat nå er i øst europa som Polen, Romania, Russland osv. Siden disse land har sterke tradisjonelle verdier med patriarki(mannen jobber hardt mens damen passer på barna). Mens i vest er det helt motsatt... Damer prøver å være menn eller vice versa, og det vil ikke funke over lengre tid.

Hvis du ser på Kina eller Russland, de er ekstremt smarte med mentaliteten deres. De gir faen i hva de har i vest med feminisme, left wing marxister med troen at menn og damer er like eller at det skal være likestilling i resultater(selv om en person har jobbet veldig hardt, nei begge to skal ha samme resultat).

Kina for eksempel har utestengt FB, Instagram eller selve amerikansk rap musikk, spesielt det med Kardi B bullshit og "I'm a boss bitch" og sånt. Nei, de vet at det kommer til å ødelegge Kina, derfor er de så strenge med det.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
Andrew Tate selv sa at de beste land å bo i akkurat nå er i øst europa som Polen
Heldigvis flytter eg til wroclaw neste måned.

Ingen land kan ødelegge USA, USA må ødelegge seg selv
Riktig, men i virkeligheden, en kontroversiell folkegruppe som har tatt full kontroll (og er overrepræsenteret i finansbransjen og hollyweird) er helt ansvarlig til USAs nedbrydning...

Velfærdsstaten hader patriarkatet, fordi det giver dem en undskyldning for at give mændene skylden for alle kvinders dårlige beslutningstagning. Dette er kun min mening.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
What happened to free speech and democracy?

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Heldigvis flytter eg til wroclaw neste måned.

Riktig, men i virkeligheden, en kontroversiell folkegruppe som har tatt full kontroll (og er overrepræsenteret i finansbransjen og hollyweird) er helt ansvarlig til USAs nedbrydning...

Velfærdsstaten hader patriarkatet, fordi det giver dem en undskyldning for at give mændene skylden for alle kvinders dårlige beslutningstagning. Dette er kun min mening.
Gratulerer. Ja, altså hvis du er en helt vanlig fyr med en 9-5 jobb da er de ikke the best siden lønnen er lavere enn i for eks. Skandinavia, Sveits eller USA, der toppjobber betaler mye bedre.

Men hvis du har din egen bedrift(spesielt hvis du selger produkter/tjenester til kunder med mer penger og bedre valuta som Sveits, Tyskland, UK eller USA etc.), da kan du leve som en konge med mye mindre penger. $30k i måneden i Wroclaw gir deg en lik livsstil sånn som $150k per måned i NYC eller $125k per måned i Los Angeles.

Pluss, disse land er i stor økonomisk vekst(spesielt Polen). Jeg tror det var Ray Dalio som sa selv at Polen kommer til å bli et av de rikeste land i verden de neste 20 år. Og han har forestilt alle de store markets krasj som i 1999 dot com boom, 2008 eiendom krasj, 2020 korona osv.

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Just one podcast before Tate got banned, he entered into politics, attacking the Biden administration and saying how he’s free from government control with multiple passports.

It seems like a fly just got squashed because it didn’t know its place, in a coordinated effort by all social media giants, including the Chinese (Tik Tok). “Final Message” is a PR stunt, don’t come after me, I’ll be a good boy now, learned my lesson he he

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.