The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andrew Tate Banned? A prime example of the Commandment of Control

Equilibrium

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Jun 14, 2015
Human trafficking pimp who used girls as cam girl vending machines. Yes platforms have control. They also have laws against goddamn F*cking dregs of society. The ONLY reason this person recieved any fame is he convinced idiots to pay to re-share his own words like a cultist priest of the microdickums snot empire. it was a echo chamber of creeps and incels. he was kicked off platforms and I refuse to spend another picosecond thinking about him or his acultish, peter piper creepy pipe fiddling, "oh I'll move to another country where I can abuse people easier" ways.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Human trafficking pimp who used girls as cam girl vending machines. Yes platforms have control. They also have laws against goddamn F*cking dregs of society. The ONLY reason this person recieved any fame is he convinced idiots to pay to re-share his own words like a cultist priest of the microdickums snot empire. it was a echo chamber of creeps and incels. he was kicked off platforms and I refuse to spend another picosecond thinking about him or his acultish, peter piper creepy pipe fiddling, "oh I'll move to another country where I can abuse people easier" ways.
It never ceases to amaze me how brave people are behind a computer screen, yet I'm sure if you met him in person, you'd never say these things to his face because being brave in front of a computer and being actually brave are two totally different things.

If spreading positive messages about being more masculine as a man, fixing guy's problems with understanding females and building wealth are a bad thing(which is all Andrew does), then why are you on this forum in the first place?

To sum it up, I've never met a very successful guy who hates on other very successful individuals. And that seems to be true 99.999% of the time.

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Feb 11, 2019
It never ceases to amaze me how brave people are behind a computer screen, yet I'm sure if you met him in person, you'd never say these things to his face because being brave in front of a computer and being actually brave are two totally different things.

If spreading positive messages about being more masculine as a man, fixing guy's problems with understanding females and building wealth are a bad thing(which is all Andrew does), then why are you on this forum in the first place?

To sum it up, I've never met a very successful guy who hates on other very successful individuals. And that seems to be true 99.999% of the time.
Both of you are equally correct just isolating clashing pieces of information. Andrew Tate is both a Top G and a massive POS, in either case, there's a ton to learn "from him" aka not joining his university but implementing his strategies in your own vision.

Overall, he doesn't really care about any of his followers, but most of his insights are based on legit concepts, however, he loves adding controversy to everything he says for the polarization effect.

So instead of being a boring old philosopher who says: "Tough time creates strong men...", he says: "Drop me in Alaska, and in 2 days, I'll knock your down with 5 bit*hes and Cadillac on your garden." It's the same thing but more resonating with 16-year-olds.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
287%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
I’m not saying what he’s doing is or talking about is right. But it’s filling a gap for young men that have been left with a huge hole due to woke culture.

What he says, as absurd as it is, must seem normal and make sense when compared to the nonsense these poor young men are being taught in schools and in the media and social media.

Also I think people confuse the simplicity of the model of getting affiliates to share your content, with it being easy. It’s a simple model, but having enough viral content that people can actually cut up and make clips of is the hard part, the dudes a machine when it comes to creating clipable moments. If it’s so easy why has no one else been able to repeat it? This is an example of killer execution and focusing on one thing and just milking it, taking it to the absolute limit, simply creating viral content for TikTok’s.

Also it’s ironic to mention human trafficking when the cabal who are censoring him are the biggest human traffickers and they censor people who try to talk about it.

Mathuin

Provide Relative-Value or Die Trying
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Last edited:

DarkZero

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 29, 2013
I don't really care for the guy. There are a lot of things he says I don't agree with. But I give him credit for leveraging polarity to create a mass market effect from a business perspective. I knew about the guy for years but his hockey stick growth really took off this year.

He was saying polarizing things about government, control, pandemic, and other controversial things. He was doing this for years. But because his stuff kept getting pumped heavily the past few months through the platforms, podcasts, and other viral content, more and more eyeballs got on him.

His businesses are not limited to his membership and his mastermind. He will be fine financially. He just had an excellent cash grab with those and will continue to for some time. Strong email list. Strong web presence besides social.

He was really only able to be polarizing because at first he didn't need the money. But he ended up making a boatload off the membership to continue to fund the lifestyle further.

Also, he's been kicked off platforms before. He just keeps coming back. At this point though, it's become more of a message about free speech rather than what he says. The banhammer will always keep coming for him. But he has enough cash and investments to stay quiet and grow other businesses if he wants.

I'm actually more concerned that Dan Price has not been removed from social media for being polarizing with all of the information from multiple sources that have come out against him.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Anyone doing redpill ideology is good. I haven't watched or read any of Tate's stuff, but I already know it's the sort of thing I'll champion just by the mere mention of "redpill". The world needs redpill ideology now to counter woke culture.

"Good afternoon, I'm Kamara Harees, VP of Acme Corp. My pronouns are xe/xir and I identify as a wooden squirrel. I'm now in the room wearing a brown suit and talking."

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
There is no hole that needs to be filled for young men due to "woke culture."

You can practice stoicism, red pill ideology, and still be on your journey while still respecting woke culture. Using the cashier's proper pronoun as you checkout of the grocery store doesn't hold you back from pursuing the things you want to do and it's going to make them feel better and make everyone's life easier. If woke culture is living rent free in your head and bothering you, then you really aren't as stoic or red pill as you think you are.

Masculine role models are everywhere and you don't need to pay $50 a month to access a derivative version of their thoughts, neatly packaged and characterized to feed your addictive consumption habits. Sure, not all families have masculine men at the helm but not all families need that. Society doesn't need that.

There's a guy at my gym, probably in his 40s, local mechanic. F*cking jacked, big beard, doesn't talk to a lot of people. Methodical, lifts heavy, does his stuff, and gets out. You are going to learn more by being in the presence of people like that than you are purchasing from grifters like Tate. And guess what? It doesn't cost a dime to work out next to him, or even ask a question about something you are unsure about.

There are men who are pursuing a larger purpose in life and men that get rich off of selling other men the dream. The latter is the likes of Andrew Tate, RSD Tyler, Victor Pride, etc. Sure, they have worthwhile opinions to hear, just like any man in his 30s or 40s should that has been on his journey. The difference is most men aren't productizing that and selling it to the vulnerable 18-25 year crowd who haven't yet experienced life and therefore take their sales mask at face value.

The former is the likes of Dwayne Johnson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Steve Jobs, etc. Here, I'll link you some actual content that you can watch (for free) from the real "top G's" who aren't intrinsically motivated by your wallet.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkUwurJVnDk&ab_channel=MulliganBrothers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y85_muzKuI0&ab_channel=MulliganBrothers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuw8hxrFBH8&ab_channel=MotivationArk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM&ab_channel=YoanBarouk

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxBQLFLei70&ab_channel=TexasExes

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia

Andrew’s playbook is being a more extreme version of Jordan Peterson, who pretends to teach things, but actually gains popularity from the fanbase through antagonizing feminism.

Jordan Peterson was the “proof of concept”. Andrew is the one who has more balls to carry it to the next level. “Look I dare to say sheets that the professor is too scared to say. Now you shall follow me instead and be my fanbase”.

The crowded wanted someone to throw punches at feminism because they themselves are too scared to do so. So Andrew is playing the role until he becomes a martyr (inevitably).

The whole thing is just a game. And soon there will be a more extreme version of Andrew saying more crazy stuff. Growing the fanbase at such a short period of time is just too attractive.

markly32

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Aug 25, 2022
Lahore
Good day fellas,

I just wanted to share this important lesson with you. Recently, a guy named Andrew Tate got banned from all social media platforms like TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and FB. And the guy had a huge reach. He had two big YouTube channels like TateSpeech(with about 770k subscribers) and Tateconfidential(with around 326k subscribers). And a huge Instagram account with almost 4 million followers.

View attachment 44844View attachment 44845View attachment 44846View attachment 44847

This just goes to show how f*cked up society is today and what MJ and Andrew said about the matrix and elitism is real, especially in the west + it proves MJ's business commandments even more. The point is; ALWAYS BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR BUSINESS otherwise you're taking a huge risk for your business. This is a warning to a lot of you. I see a lot of people here who want to start Amazon FBA, YouTube, a FB marketing agency or whatever AND then this happens! The media are a one controlled entity and can wipe your a$$ clean with one click.

Check it out for your self. Some other screenshots I took from today:

View attachment 44848View attachment 44849View attachment 44850View attachment 44851

EDIT:
Reason why he got banned. Sums it all up.
View attachment 44852
impressive.

Prince33

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jun 9, 2020
Latvia
"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?" - Kevin Alfred Strom

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
Was he convicted of these things? Of anything?
It was a false accusation. A guy made a phone call from America because he was jealous that his gf was at the Tates' house, so the boyfriend told the Romanian police that he was beating her up. It's a made up story. And of course, since the Tates are sort of like celebs in Romania, it was a money melting pot for the Romanian press.

Jadus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 21, 2020
Thailand
Using the cashier's proper pronoun as you checkout of the grocery store doesn't hold you back from pursuing the things you want to do and it's going to make them feel better and make everyone's life easier.
This is what I can't stand about you "woke" folks. You don't even make sense. A pronoun is used when talking "about" someone, not "to" someone. I don't need to know or care about someone's preferred pronouns to say "Thanks!" or "Have a great day!".

AnNvr

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Apr 5, 2021
Australia
For once in a lifetime that social medias erased a scammer bro-marketer from keep scamming on the web, I'd say thank God they did it.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Tusentakk min amerikanse/norske venn! Du er den eneste som forstår hele poenget med selve innlegget, resten av medlemmer her på business forum kritiserer ham og sier dårlige ting om han bak ryggen men de hadde aldri sagt noe sånt hvis de møtet ham på ekte. Plus, jeg tviler sterkt på at noen her på forum har hatt mer suksess enn Andrew Tate i livet med business, damer eller hva som helst. Han er en jævlig vellykket fyr som mener det han sier.

Som du sa; Vi lever i en Matrix som kontrollerer alt, med left wing marxister på toppen som pusher agendaen fram mer og mer, spesielt i vest. Ikke så mye i øst da, som du er sikkert kjent med. Hvis du går til Russland, Ukraina, Romania, eller noen østeuropeiske land(Polen i tillegg, som er litt mer westernized i tiden men har fortsatt tradisjonelle verdier), så har de ikke noe problem med feminister og agenda i bakgrunnen!

Please use English on the forum, moving forward I will start deleting non-English posts, even if there is a dialogue. So if you have something to say, make sure it doesn't get deleted simply because you chose to use another language. Thank you.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Helt enig med ditt poeng MENS alle vest-europæiske land er håbløst komps... (men polen er litt spesiell, heldigvis)
Poenget mitt er alle politikerne som har tvunget folk at vi/de MÅ akseptere disse feminisme og multi-flerkulterell (ubrugelige flyktninger osv) mening/oppførsel er helt idiotisk fordi disse type meningerne/påstandene har aldri funket i historien. Romersriget ble ødelagt/nedbrudt pga disse type atfærd/handlingene naturligvis...

Use English going forward, otherwise, your posts will be subject to moderation and deletion moving forward. Thank you.

Beebop27

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jun 22, 2020
Sydney, Australia
I know nothing about this guy except from the aforementioned here, but based on the responses I've read, he sounds like the trifecta love child of the early 2000s Victor Pride, Tucker Max and Tai Lopez. Accurate? (Sorry, I'm not going to spend an hour of my life researching some social media persona).
Will try to summarise, if it hasnt done so already

1. BACKGROUND

The guy suddenly appeared on EVERYONE's 'For You' page on Tic Tok.
And I mean EVERYONE's.

He would say controversial and 'shock value' statements to provoke engagement, thus perfect for the Social Media algorithm.

His father was a grandmaster chess player (which will come relevant in point 3)

2. HOW HE DID IT

He has multiple businesses which are borderline shady (ie. webcam girls, duping rich guys out of thousands), but one of these is "Hustlers University".

A $50 / month subscription which is full of courses such as crypto investing, dropshipping, etc.

Part of this "University", is the War Room. Basically a 'members only' area where by they talk and shoot shit and share ideas. From what I have heard this 'Hustlers University", is an affiliate program, so he has sent out all his minions to spam his content across all platforms which is a funnel for his 'university', which brings him followers (and millions a month).

3. THE OVER ARCHING PLAN

He sees himself as a chessmaster. This 'blow up' of his and getting cancelled is part of his 3-step plan to 'dominate the world'.

I haven't figured out step 3, but I think I can guess it. The strategy is as follows:

Step One:

Get all members from the war room to spam all areas of social media with his content. In return he gets new members and the people who spam get money from those who join the 'university'.

Part of this step is to build a loyal fan base. He has accurately seen that there is indeed a lack of male role model figures within society, and also a bunch of rebellious 18 to 25 year old males (his target audience), who will rally with him.

So step one, will build his fan base.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XAjqhSSmAc

Step Two:

He accurately predicted that he would eventually get cancelled, from his outrageous statements. He is trolling people to get the social media algorithm to work for him. He wants to cause controversy and get people emotionally charged, for as he says, 'once you can get someone emotionally charged from what you say..... you control and own them'.

So it was his intent to get cancelled.

And in fact cancelling him has now made him a martyr to his fan base. Ie. they will become more loyal.

The next step is to move to an alternative social media platform.

This is called "Rumble".

He (before he implemented this plan), has stocks / investment in this company and with him leaving to Rumble, he also took his fan base with him.
I think within two months of joining Rumble he has over 500k fans / subscribers, and Rumble stock has risen extensively

Step Three:

Nothing public has been said about 'step three', but he predicts he will come the good guy again.

I think he is trying to take on the big social media companies, while building a fan base and amassing a huge fortune.

4. CONCLUSION

For what its worth, here's my 2 cents.

He definitely has audacity, boldness and courage for saying some of the shit he does. He talks about 'the matrix', which is basically referring to institutions keeping you bogged down and their slave and 'owning and controling' you. This is what MJ also shows us how to break free from, but in a more grounded and practical approach.

Yet to demonize institutions as a whole shows a complete lack of understanding of democracy, the west and capitalism. Values and systems which many in the west have fought hard for.

My concern with him is that he is using phycological and social tactics similar to cult leaders. Cults leaders claim they are the saviour / the only person who can free you or fullfill that void inside of you, yet (and one usually only finds about this until the end), that it was in fact all about them... and you were just a tool... all the followers were just tools to fullfill one man's selfish needs and desires.

Another issue I have, is that ... just the fact that I am typing about him, means I am also playing into his game. More engagement, more, more, more..

Last edited:

David Fitz

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 30, 2020
Ireland
Can't say I liked him before but had a listen to the 5 hour podcast on the PBD Podcast and by the end of it I must admit that I admire the man and how social media, apps and banks come together all at once to ban you if they don't like your opinions is quite scary.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Can't say I liked him before but had a listen to the 5 hour podcast on the PBD Podcast and by the end of it I must admit that I admire the man and how social media, apps and banks come together all at once to ban you if they don't like your opinions is quite scary.
Deplatforming from social media is one thing, but if what he says about financial institutions rejecting him at the exact same time is true, that's scary indeed.

He was pretty tame in that interview though, compared to some of the childish, whack stuff he has put out before.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas

You are the poster child Andrew Tate seeks to profit off of :rofl:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.