Hi guys!
I do need an advice from you, so this is the reason why my post appeared here. So - to the merit.
Intro:
I`m building a new brand of mine.
First product - I craft with my carpenter (designer extension cord).
For now got only basic version. But at the end of this week (26.08) I will be ready with the top version (fuse, switcher and usb hubs).
I have done everything up to now on my own (concept of brand and product, copy, graphics, website, social profiles, photos, assembling prototypes, except the carpentry stuff).
My issues:
1. no traffic on my site;
2. no sells;
3. poor results in social marketing ;
What I do now:
1. learn the marketing techniques;
2. learn SEO and SEM;
Result:
1. as above - do not appear;
2 I`m getting frustrated, because the more I know, the more I read and then I do not action (day ends). I do not take action, because of not willing to succeded (beeing afraid of not taking under the consideration all the issues what would lead me to fail);
My questions:
1. should I outsorce some of the marketing stuff outside like for ex:
a.) blog/article creation (my written english skills are not that good
2. should I invest the money into:
a.) facebook ads
b.) adwords
3. should I join some afilliate programs?
a.) if yes, then which do you recommend?
4. in which areas should I risk (pedal to the metal?)?
5. I want to sell only abroad (western and northern Europe), becuase the country where I live has got to small purchasing power (Poland).
Thank you very much for your attention and looking forward for your guidance.
P
I do need an advice from you, so this is the reason why my post appeared here. So - to the merit.
Intro:
I`m building a new brand of mine.
First product - I craft with my carpenter (designer extension cord).
For now got only basic version. But at the end of this week (26.08) I will be ready with the top version (fuse, switcher and usb hubs).
I have done everything up to now on my own (concept of brand and product, copy, graphics, website, social profiles, photos, assembling prototypes, except the carpentry stuff).
My issues:
1. no traffic on my site;
2. no sells;
3. poor results in social marketing ;
What I do now:
1. learn the marketing techniques;
2. learn SEO and SEM;
Result:
1. as above - do not appear;
2 I`m getting frustrated, because the more I know, the more I read and then I do not action (day ends). I do not take action, because of not willing to succeded (beeing afraid of not taking under the consideration all the issues what would lead me to fail);
My questions:
1. should I outsorce some of the marketing stuff outside like for ex:
a.) blog/article creation (my written english skills are not that good
2. should I invest the money into:
a.) facebook ads
b.) adwords
3. should I join some afilliate programs?
a.) if yes, then which do you recommend?
4. in which areas should I risk (pedal to the metal?)?
5. I want to sell only abroad (western and northern Europe), becuase the country where I live has got to small purchasing power (Poland).
Thank you very much for your attention and looking forward for your guidance.
P
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
