What's new

My Dropshipping Journey — Looking for Advice

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Mafaz Rahman

New Contributor
- Member -
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Messages
3
Location
India
Rep Bank
$200
User Power: 33%
Hey, I am 25. I have been into dropshipping for the last 3 years. I've had some decent results, but I never built a proper business around it.

Until now, I never really had a particular niche. I basically sold whatever products customers would want. I also don't rely on Meta or TikTok ads. Mostly through influencer marketing.

So my whole approach was basically focused on impulse purchases. I wasn't really thinking about repeat customers or recurring customers.

My best month was November 2024, when I did around $30K in revenue with about $10K in net profit. At the time, that felt like a huge milestone for me, especially coming from India.

The problem was that my revenue was never consistent. I would usually get decent sales during Q4, but in other months, my sales could drop to zero.

Recently, my marketing strategy stopped working, partly because of changes in the algorithms. That hit me pretty hard, and for the last few months, my revenue has been basically zero.
Now I’m thinking about taking a completely different approach: building an ecommerce brand with the intention of eventually exiting. I want to build something that isn’t just generating revenue, but is actually a valuable business and asset.

For those of you who have experience in ecommerce, what are your thoughts on building an ecommerce brand with an eventual exit in mind? Is this a realistic path, and what should I be thinking about from the beginning?

If you’re in ecommerce or have experience building and exiting ecommerce businesses, I’d really appreciate hearing your perspective. I’m happy to share more about what I’ve done so far and discuss it with anyone interested.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom