The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Absar's Redemption: Journey to Self-Control & Discipline

Anything related to matters of the mind

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
Hey Everyone,
I’m here since January and have learned A LOT since then.

But I still am a lil pus** who's addicted to social media, watches p*rn/j*rks off, Procrastinates, and wastes time.

@farahead's progress thread inspired me to create a progress thread of my own for accountability and guidance

AND NOW IT'S TIME TO TAKE ACTION:-

I’ll be doing a challenge of 12 weeks ( 90 Days ), in which I’ll gradually progress week-by-week from minimizing addictions/bad habits to completely eliminating them from my life. AND maximizing productivity and learning.

What I aim to achieve at the end of the challenge —
  1. Break free from po*n/Jer*ng off AND Quit Social Media
  2. Build a better physique (Add on more muscle)
  3. Build a habit of praying.
  4. Build a product that solves a need in the market - the idea of building a chrome extension is in my head since some time, I think it’ll be great since there’s less competition than Apps and I’ve been learning web development so it’ll help.
  5. Get clients for Web Design - I’m pretty good at creating websites and have some websites made that could be used as a portfolio, this would help me make some money and I can invest in other ideas too.

I find myself ALWAYS jumping over ideas, If I could for just one time do something and stick to it, I’m sure I would be in a better position. I’ll make sure It doesn’t happen this time, but not sure if just making sure will be enough.

I’ll be documenting here every week.

P:S — I’m new to this whole thing and I’m learning, Also If you find that I’m wrong somewhere please give feedback so that I can improve, I would LOVE to get advice/guidance from the lovely people here.

Also english is not my first language so sorry If there are mistakes.

Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
Alright, Let's get rolling.

Week One:-
I'm starting this week from Tuesday but I gotta take action.

What I'll achieve this week:-
  1. Finish the summer vacations Homework ( Only one week left for holidays to finish, so gotta do it.)
  2. Don't watch Po*n/Jerk off
  3. Pray at least 2x a day
  4. Go to the gym 6x in the week
  5. Limit my screen time as much as possible. - It's been terrible for some time.
screen time.png
I'll take this to 1.5 to 2hrs soon.

Wish me luck!
I may share my daily progress here. ( not sure about it )

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Alright, Let's get rolling.

Week One:-
I'm starting this week from Tuesday but I gotta take action.

What I'll achieve this week:-
  1. Finish the summer vacations Homework ( Only one week left for holidays to finish, so gotta do it.)
  2. Don't watch Po*n/Jerk off
  3. Pray at least 2x a day
  4. Go to the gym 6x in the week
  5. Limit my screen time as much as possible. - It's been terrible for some time.
View attachment 49704
I'll take this to 1.5 to 2hrs soon.

Wish me luck!
I may share my daily progress here. ( not sure about it )

Do you really need to hit the gym 6 times a week? I'd suggest starting smaller like 3x, you'll still get great results and tick the goal off easier than committing to 6 times.

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
Do you really need to hit the gym 6 times a week? I'd suggest starting smaller like 3x, you'll still get great results and tick the goal off easier than committing to 6 times.

Hey,
I am following the bro-split workout plan so it requires me to go 6x a week. Although It's not much of a problem as I enjoy working out but it might be when school reopen.

But If I'll not to go to the gym I'll be indulged in other activities that I don't want to do.

I'm thinking of following PPL, but that would also require me to go 6x a week.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
Hey everyone,

Day One:

1. Didn't watch Po*n ✔
2. Prayed ✔
3. did hit the gym ✔
4. didn't scroll or watched reels on Instagram (I should delete it) ✔

My screen time today was 5 hours, 3 hours of which was a PDF that I used while I was doing my homework.
but I did watch a series while doing my homework ( I get bored while doing it.) would be better if I could listen to the Huberman podcast. the aim is to get over my homework tomorrow or max day after tomorrow.

wasn't much productive today, I think it's going to be the same for another 2 days since a festival is coming up. but I'll be doing my best!

@farahead and I are beginning a 90 days challenge to transform ourselves. see his thread here

Tomorrow's Goals -
1. Read Atomic Habits and implement it.
2. Finish the homework amap
3. Track my calories and hit the protein goal

Thanks!
Have a great night or day ahead :)

Absar

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jan 9, 2023
This week has been terrible.
I couldn't achieve much of what I thought I'd be going to.

I can make a lot of excuses justifying my reason for being a Jeffery this week, but that's a thing of ordinary people.

I managed to complete my homework, Did pray 1x a day.
but I failed in using social media (the average was 3 hours) and found myself doing unnecessary things instead of doing what needs to be done.

-----------------------------------------------

Yesterday I put together all my web design projects I have made till now and found some good websites that I can showcase to prospects so that they know I have done something in the past.
It'll make sense to have a website since I make websites and I can show my past projects on the site.

I decided on the domain name -> IonixWeb.com
Read some threads on web design on the forum and found that I should target a niche that would benefit from what I am doing. there are two niches that make sense to me - E-commerce, Local Businesses.
This niche thing can overwhelm me for sure since there are countless niches I can target and I'll be wasting a lot of time if I'll be just stuck on 'finding the right niche'

I'll be going with E-commerce since I think I'll have to cold call in local businesses which I don't want to.

But I gotta take action fast!

2nd Week Tasks:-
  1. Buy the IonixWeb.com domain and get the website online.
  2. Join and Help people in FB groups.
  3. Watch the course on social skills.
  4. Pray atleast 2x a day.
  5. No Instagram.
  6. Limit youtube to 1.5 hours a day.
  7. Read 10 pages everyday.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics