The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

$70,490.35 In January

BrandonS85

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Sep 8, 2015
Ohio USA
I'm really hoping this doesn't come across too salesy, but here goes anyway.

Had my best month ever : I've been running my real estate company, laundromats and now documenting the whole process on youtube.

Revenue was 60:40 in favor of my brick & mortar stuff, but youtube is exploding. It's getting really, really interesting for me but the real reason for me posting is seeing what ideas YOU guys would want to see someone like myself - A 34 year old guy, father of 4, been in marketing/real estate/startups/digital stuff since 2006 cover on a youtube video address in detail. It's an odd situation where as time goes on my skill-set keeps becoming more and more valuable. It's also odd to have those "Things" like listbuilding, ad-write CTRs, A/B testing, etc come out on such a grand stage such as being popular-ish on Youtube.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whZYymbj6C0

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RalphXd

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 13, 2020

Not at all, enjoyed the video! Actually watched it all.. And subscribed to the channel.. Will be seeing you later.. Guess click baiting does pay off! XD

Process

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Jul 19, 2017
Solving Pain

Had my best month ever : I've been running my real estate company, laundromats and now documenting the whole process on youtube.

Revenue was 60:40 in favor of my brick & mortar stuff, but youtube is exploding. It's getting really, really interesting for me but the real reason for me posting is seeing what ideas YOU guys would want to see someone like myself - A 34 year old guy, father of 4, been in marketing/real estate/startups/digital stuff since 2006 cover on a youtube video address in detail. It's an odd situation where as time goes on my skill-set keeps becoming more and more valuable. It's also odd to have those "Things" like listbuilding, ad-write CTRs, A/B testing, etc come out on such a grand stage such as being popular-ish on Youtube.

I watch your channel twice a week.

you opened my ideas to businesses I never seriously considered.

The way you push through so much BS that others would be derailed by is also very cool. Everyone else shows the sugar side of real estate.

Last edited:

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
@BrandonS85 Good stuff. I've watched many of your videos, after finding your channel about 2 years ago. I was looking for info about buying cheap houses for cash in the Mid-West. So naturally, I'm more bias to that kind of content.

The laundromat videos are nice too. Though I must admit, I watched the laundromat ones I've seen at 1.5x speed. They're a bit long, and a good amount of it like taking coins out is just fine in fast forward, so no info lost.

Great job, overall!

Conscripted

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Sep 16, 2019
Missouri
I got interested in real estate about a year ago. I've been watching your channel for a few months. I found it while watching Kevin. I like the way you present information in a way that makes me feel like I could do something similar. I know you have investors that fund a lot of your projects. I would really enjoy some content that talks about how you started your real estate portfolio, how you first acquired investors and I'm waiting to see how the other two laundry mats work out.

roguehillbilly

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 3, 2017
USA
My god man, those are some fat stacks! Congrats on your success. I've been considering a YouTube channel myself. I'll admit I wanted to do it a while ago and probably got discouraged by the cries of it being too late. It is almost never too late. Great vid.

4Ring_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 31, 2017
New York

Apologies if this is answered in one of your videos (new to your content) but how is your mortgage so cheap on the laundromat? Mind sharing the numbers behind that purchase? I've contemplated purchasing one before and now that I'm in a cheaper RE market physically, I'm even more tempted to do so.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

3mersonM

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Feb 14, 2018
USA
Brandon I did not know you were a member on here. It's great to see you doing very well.
I subscribed to your channel when you were on MeetKevins's channel a few months ago.

I'm also in real estate and I thought your channel was interesting. I hope you get more subscribers and become even more successful on Youtube.

Cheers.

CoolTech

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 30, 2013

Just subbed...good stuff!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.