The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Let's start a fastlane challenge in January 2018!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

JoannaGl

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
Hi Guys!

So glad to start posting here. I've been really struggling with my business for a long time. Despite I earn really OK as an employee, have a little business and invest with successes I fell it is not a top of my possibilities to make money.

Long working days, 1 day free per week, 28 years old... but no future views for passive income and early pension in a few years. So I begin to continue my work with my website with online courses (I started July in 2017, but I had a little motivation, focused on other investments etc... What a shame to admit that!).

Hope you have started earlier with your fastlane course than me and do not have such a late starting point!

Let's hold us motivated and... GET TO WORK!

Joanna

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

GabrielDC

Contributor
Nov 26, 2016
I'm in for the challenge.

I'ts finally a 'good new year' for now, and I want to keep it going like that.
Good luck for your travel.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Hey Joanna!

Don't worry about when you started, everyone starts and makes progress when the time is right for them.

I discovered this forum like four years ago, and since then I've made some progress but nothing really amazing. This is probably best, as my self back then probably wasn't prepared for that lots of money and freedom.

Don't stress about motivation too much. Find something which suits you and practice discipline. Discipline is true freedom, and when you find you can be consistent with something, you'll probably be more motivated. :smile2:

Looking forward to seeing your successes here! :cool:

OP
OP
JoannaGl

JoannaGl

Contributor
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
OP
OP
JoannaGl

JoannaGl

Contributor
Jan 21, 2018
Norway
Hey Joanna!

Don't worry about when you started, everyone starts and makes progress when the time is right for them.

I discovered this forum like four years ago, and since then I've made some progress but nothing really amazing. This is probably best, as my self back then probably wasn't prepared for that lots of money and freedom.

Don't stress about motivation too much. Find something which suits you and practice discipline. Discipline is true freedom, and when you find you can be consistent with something, you'll probably be more motivated. :smile2:

Looking forward to seeing your successes here! :cool:
Thank you for the wishes! I will post about the milestones regularly. I hope you are ready now for that lots of money and don't mind cash flowing on your bank account :)

I feel also many times that "it is not my time" or "I should be more experienced/older etc". The ideas have been growing up in my mind for a long long time. But the market is changing really fast nowadays, the needs and clients are developing and changing, so I've become a bit scared about being totally out of the market with my old ideas and a long list of competitors with already developed businesses. That's still scary!

Discipline is a key, I totally agree... I should really set the alarm clock at 05:00 a.m.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox' Web School's "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
This year has been quite crazy so far, and a lot of people have reached out to ask me if web...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Got it several weeks ago and have listened to it several times now. I've definitely met both...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Out of curiosity, what types of businesses are you advising on? (I read this whole thread...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just bought 5 of your Upwork courses. Thanks for making valuable content Lex!
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks for your offer to look at my book. Here's the link to the squeeze page Buy The Prosperous...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom