- Joined
- Jan 18, 2012
- Messages
- 242
Rep Bank
$980
$980
User Power: 165%
Hi guys,
I'm actually new with Affiliate Marketing and I'm trying to give it a shot on the french market because my skills and english are not good enough yet to attack the bigger market.
I'm creating a website that will have 4 little pages about reviews from my affiliate product + one Blog that I will keep updated almost daily.
I'm creating this website with Website Builder | Create a Free Website with Wix.com because I have no coding experience yet.
I would like to know if with a small website like this, I could still have good traffic on it?
thanks you!
Please add any other comments.
I'm actually new with Affiliate Marketing and I'm trying to give it a shot on the french market because my skills and english are not good enough yet to attack the bigger market.
I'm creating a website that will have 4 little pages about reviews from my affiliate product + one Blog that I will keep updated almost daily.
I'm creating this website with Website Builder | Create a Free Website with Wix.com because I have no coding experience yet.
I would like to know if with a small website like this, I could still have good traffic on it?
thanks you!
Please add any other comments.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
