The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

2020 Fastlane Summit, Ticket Information and Sales

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The 2020 Fastlane Summit, Ticket Information
Friday/Saturday February 7 and 8th, 2020, (8AM - 5:30PM) Talking Stick Resort, Scottsdale Arizona
Ticket includes (minimally) lunch and all-day coffee. Depending on event attendance numbers, other food perks could be added. For a complete list of speakers, please visit the 2020 Speaker Thread.

TICKETS NOW ON SALE

A3KS_GS1FrYGbriAN2CORhWHL55-pnN-VuB-ZIUXU5r1dqVQxD0O6v3JJA3MrY_4ipVNYYv8V-ojUxaiWCOmHNzs71EjnRQCBxSEWg=s1507

Cost: $449 Per Ticket, Max Two Tickets (PayPal and Credit Cards Will Be Accepted)

Total tickets available: 110

Room rates will be $239 per night. Room codes for booking will be provided next week. Please do not book a room outside of the room block... otherwise I will get stuck paying for any shortages.

Sale links will be provided over the weekend.

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
  • Tickets go on SALE Monday October 7th AT 10AM (Arizona Time) for INSIDERS only.
  • For the general forum, tickets go on sale Monday October 7th at 2pm (Arizona Time).

Looking forward to it! February in ARIZONA is much nicer than February anywhere else!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Awesome!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I should mention that speaker invites are still pending and NOT ALL invites have been sent. So if you submitted a speaker proposal and have not received an invite, that does NOT mean you haven't been selected. At this point, not even half of the invites have been sent.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
Thanks for doing this. I’ve been anticipating it.

Is the 80 tickets the total max number? So if 80 INSIDERS purchase tickets, then nobody else will be able to get any? And the event will be 80 people? Just curious how that will work.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for doing this. I’ve been anticipating it.

Is the 80 tickets the total max number? So if 80 INSIDERS purchase tickets, then nobody else will be able to get any? And the event will be 80 people? Just curious how that will work.

I've have some latitude to add more if demand warrants. 80 is general admission, there will be at last 14 speakers, so 95 total.

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Adding it to my calendar too so that I can quickly grab a ticket - thanks MJ!

JunkBoxJoey_JBJ

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jul 9, 2018
Looking forward to it! February in ARIZONA is much nicer than February anywhere else!

If there is a snow storm on the East Coast and we need to "get driving soon" instead...who am I picking up 4 days before for the road trip... @Greg R ? Bueller? Anyone else?

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
Thanks for putting the tickets on sale on Monday, MJ! I have a flight on hold, so it will make me less nervous to have a ticket. I'd hate to have to hover in the halls, trying to listen, while pretending I'm just some random hotel guest.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks for putting the tickets on sale on Monday, MJ! I have a flight on hold, so it will make me less nervous to have a ticket. I'd hate to have to hover in the halls, trying to listen, while pretending I'm just some random hotel guest.

I’d sneak you in and we could use you as a lesson to all these other mofos spouting excuses about not being able to make it. Where there’s a will there’s a F*cking way.
#girlpower

Intax

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2016
Munich, Germany

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Woohoo!!!
@MJ DeMarco Is there a link already up to purchase or will there be a thread letting us know where to purchase?

Suzanne Bazemore

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Sep 30, 2018
Spring, TX
I’d sneak you in and we could use you as a lesson to all these other mofos spouting excuses about not being able to make it. Where there’s a will there’s a F*cking way.
#girlpower
@Primeperiwinkle, thanks for offering, but I don't think you'll have to worry because I have an alarm set on my phone so I can buy tickets. As soon as MJ announced the conference, I told my family that I was going to a business conference in February. I am arriving on Thursday (flight lands at 2) and leaving on Sunday (around 5). I look forward to meeting everyone. We are going to have a blast!

Last edited:

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014
Not 100 I’ll have solid internet access on Monday - possible to pre- pre purchase? Don’t wanna miss out

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
For those talking about booking a room OUTSIDE of the room block, please DO NOT. (Sorry @Bekit I had to delete your post!)

You should not be able to find something cheaper, and if you do, it's probably because a resort fee or taxes wasn't added prior.

My largest risk in this venture is having to guarantee rooms booked through the block.

If I come up short on attendees not booking rooms, I have to pay for shortage.

So if 50 room nights are not booked, guess who has to come up with the money? I do. And not just a few hundreds bucks, but $12,000 (in the case of a 50 shorted).

And if that happens guess what? There will never be a Summit again.

So please, if you are planning to book a room, A) Please do so at the hotel and B) Please do so with the room block code which should be provided next week.

Thank you.

InspireHD

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Dec 9, 2014
For those talking about booking a room OUTSIDE of the room block, please DO NOT. (Sorry)

You should not be able to find something cheaper, and if you do, it's probably because a resort fee or taxes wasn't added prior.

My largest risk in this venture is having to guarantee rooms booked through the block.

So if 50 room nights are not booked, guess who has to come up with the money? I do. And not just a few hundreds bucks, but $12,000 (in the case of a 50 shorted).

So please, if you are planning to book a room, A) Please do so at the hotel and B) Please do so with the room block code which should be provided next week.

Thank you.

I was just starting to type something out about this. I saw the deal too, which looks like a 24 hour sale. After adding in the resort fee, it came out to just under the blocked price for this event. I was going to ask what the benefit for the blocked rooms were going to be but then I remembered that blocked rooms usually have a minimum required to be reserved. I had to do it for my wedding and needed a minimum number to not have to cover the rest of the cost. It definitely makes you a little anxious as you see reservations come in slowly. I was actually reminding people to book their rooms before the cut off date so I could get it covered -- and make sure they had a room reserved.

With that said, I'm going to wait. I almost reserved one just because there was no cancellation penalty. I talked to my wife again today about it now that it has been announced and we're still on board. Hopefully I'll be able to get a ticket!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I will also mention to the hotel that the hotel block price should be the same, if not less, than any advertised price or sale.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry about this! I had heard about hitting the room block minimums in the past but totally didn't think of it in this case. No worries, MJ, glad you deleted my post, and if you want me to cancel and get a room within the block, I can do that, too.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Definitely understand the situation. I'll be booking through whatever the thread says, in order to be in a block. To clarify, would we be booking a room at the hotel for one night or are some planning on staying until Monday (Two nights)?

And if it @MJ DeMarco helps to mention to the hotel and get a better deal... I just found a ticket for $363.73 (This is including taxes and fees).

Deluxe King
Check inFriday, February 7, 2020
Check outSaturday, February 8, 2020

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Definitely understand the situation. I'll be booking through whatever the thread says, in order to be in a block. To clarify, would we be booking a room at the hotel for one night or are some planning on staying until Monday (Two nights)?

And if it @MJ DeMarco helps to mention to the hotel and get a better deal... I just found a ticket for $363.73 (This is including taxes and fees).

Deluxe King
Check inFriday, February 7, 2020
Check outSaturday, February 8, 2020

Check in would be Thursday, checkout Sunday. The event is all day Friday and Saturday.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Check in would be Thursday, checkout Sunday. The event is all day Friday and Saturday.

Thank you. And that might be why my previous post's price differs. Because the check-in was on Friday and not Thursday. Makes sense.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry about this! I had heard about hitting the room block minimums in the past but totally didn't think of it in this case. No worries, MJ, glad you deleted my post, and if you want me to cancel and get a room within the block, I can do that, too.

Yes, I would appreciate that, but ONLY if it doesn't cost you any money.

I will hit up the hotel to see if I can get the room rates lower, the room block should be the cheapest available, even with a "sale".

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
I will also mention to the hotel that the hotel block price should be the same, if not less, than any advertised price or sale.
That's a large block of rooms! Thanks very much for creating this event.
Everyone can find $202 discount prices at TTS sometimes, but here's the deal.
Discount rooms usually are not that great, are next to a noisy elevator or club, under-ventilated, no view, something's skewampus in the room design...don't do it!
They're probably reserving some pretty damn good rooms for the summit at the current price.

Bertram

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 25, 2015
Virginia
Not asking to be pelted with hurled rotten fruit here, but could I make the request that we guarantee at least half or all the rooms are on the highest floors please, given that it is four months away? Everyone needs the energizing AZ panorama from above.

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
Was hoping they'd be on sale a little later than this so I'd have some cash, guess its time to apply for a loan, not gonna miss this for the world

Intax

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2016
Munich, Germany
For those talking about booking a room OUTSIDE of the room block, please DO NOT. (Sorry @Bekit I had to delete your post!)

Thank you.
Hey MJ,

because of my long travel it won't be worth it for me to only stay for the weekend. Therefore I want to come some days earlier(to avoid jetlag during the event) and stay several days longer in Scottsdale.

Is it possible to book a longer duration than only the weekend with your room block code?

Thanks for making the summit possible again!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.