Hey guys! I just recently read both The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and decided I should join the community. I am currently enrolled in college pursuing an Accounting/Finance degree. For a long time I thought I wanted to work at a Big 4 accounting firm and work my way up the ranks. I was raised on slowlane and scripted ideologies my whole life. After reading MJ's books I've got a whole new perspective and I'd like to see if I can become a producer and not just a cog in the wheel. I'm here to learn and grow with the community.
For any of you far more experienced than me, if you had the chance to give advice to your 19 year old self what would it be?
For any of you far more experienced than me, if you had the chance to give advice to your 19 year old self what would it be?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
