• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO 19yr old overcame vGame addiction and read TMF and wants to start his own business

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Poldistyle, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Poldistyle

Poldistyle New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Hey what’s up everyone ! I’m 19yrs old and just graduated from high school as I overcame my video game addiction and I’ve recently picked up readings business books and MJ demarcos TMF. Book opened my eyes about the slowlaners and Fastlaners and I’m trying to start a new online business while studying business and economics which might help me with my company sooner or later. If you have any tips on Internet businesses make sure you leave them in the comments and if you need help overcoming any sort of addictions just message me!
    Greetings from Germany

Cognitive Corgi likes this.
  2. TheOrchestrator

TheOrchestrator Freedom Fighter Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,784
    Hi @Poldistyle! Welcome to the forum!
    Good job on knocking out the addiction. Regarding ideas and tips for business, it's everywhere here at the forum. Just give it a look around and see who stands out the most, and who has the best advice for various types of businesses. However, for "studying economics and business", my personal recommendation would be to make your next book Unscripted, which is MJ's follow-up to TMF. Sure, some of the info you got in the first book is also there, but it's much more refined. There's also a whole lot more added in too, but you'll see what I mean. On top of that, you will find a heck of a lot of economics and business tips to start with as a foundation. Good luck! :)

Poldistyle likes this.
  3. Pesh

Pesh Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $363
    Some of the most lucrative markets are related to battling and overcoming some form of addiction.

This is your fastlane. Be the case study, be the proof. Show yourself, document your struggles, connect with your audience. Nothing beats first hands experince when it comes to building an online following from scratch.

Creating your digital product and expanding it around something like this is as fastlane as it can possibly get!

Welcome and Good luck :)

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  4. Miorin

Miorin Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $40
    WAT, you just described a famous and successful business that already exists.

5. Pesh

Pesh Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $363
    That's even better. There is a proof that this is a profitable niche. And if it is just one business out there, that's hilarious (I might actually look into this as well lol). The gaming addiction problem will be so huge in the recent years it is not even funny :)

If people thought Mario and Zelda were addicting back in the days, they had no idea what is coming.

The amount of money that is currently put to "hook" people to play games these days is ridiculous (another fastlane idea, but you need bigger budget and a lot of connections to pull it off successfully).

And if 20 years ago, playing Quake made you look like a super nerd, now you have successful streamers and "e-sports athletes" that are actually inspiration for a whole generation. People think gaming is already mainstream, I beg to differ. I think this shit is just starting, I also think while there are a lot of "heroes" that inspire kids, the number of stories about "destroyed lives" will scale exponentially. Wow as I am typing this I realize.... overcoming gaming addiction will be huge in 5-10 years.

LittleWolfie, Miorin and sparechange like this.
  6. sparechange

sparechange Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,210
    did you say quake............

(we should have a fastlane forum roundup & quake match)

1,2,3 or 4? :D

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.