The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO 19yr old overcame vGame addiction and read TMF and wants to start his own business

Poldistyle

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 9, 2018
Hey what’s up everyone ! I’m 19yrs old and just graduated from high school as I overcame my video game addiction and I’ve recently picked up readings business books and MJ demarcos TMF. Book opened my eyes about the slowlaners and Fastlaners and I’m trying to start a new online business while studying business and economics which might help me with my company sooner or later. If you have any tips on Internet businesses make sure you leave them in the comments and if you need help overcoming any sort of addictions just message me!
Greetings from Germany

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

TheOrchestrator

Freedom Fighter
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Feb 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Hi @Poldistyle! Welcome to the forum!
Good job on knocking out the addiction. Regarding ideas and tips for business, it's everywhere here at the forum. Just give it a look around and see who stands out the most, and who has the best advice for various types of businesses. However, for "studying economics and business", my personal recommendation would be to make your next book Unscripted, which is MJ's follow-up to TMF. Sure, some of the info you got in the first book is also there, but it's much more refined. There's also a whole lot more added in too, but you'll see what I mean. On top of that, you will find a heck of a lot of economics and business tips to start with as a foundation. Good luck! :)

Pesh

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 9, 2018
That Place
Some of the most lucrative markets are related to battling and overcoming some form of addiction.

This is your fastlane. Be the case study, be the proof. Show yourself, document your struggles, connect with your audience. Nothing beats first hands experince when it comes to building an online following from scratch.

Creating your digital product and expanding it around something like this is as fastlane as it can possibly get!

Welcome and Good luck :)

Last edited:

Miorin

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 13, 2018
Some of the most lucrative markets are related to battling and overcoming some form of addiction.

This is your fastlane. Be the case study, be the proof. Show yourself, document your struggles, connect with your audience. Nothing beats first hands experince when it comes to building an online following from scratch.

Creating your digital product and expanding it around something like this is as fastlane as it can possibly get!

Welcome and Good luck :)
WAT, you just described a famous and successful business that already exists.

Pesh

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 9, 2018
That Place
WAT, you just described a famous and successful business that already exists.
That's even better. There is a proof that this is a profitable niche. And if it is just one business out there, that's hilarious (I might actually look into this as well lol). The gaming addiction problem will be so huge in the recent years it is not even funny :)

If people thought Mario and Zelda were addicting back in the days, they had no idea what is coming.

The amount of money that is currently put to "hook" people to play games these days is ridiculous (another fastlane idea, but you need bigger budget and a lot of connections to pull it off successfully).

And if 20 years ago, playing Quake made you look like a super nerd, now you have successful streamers and "e-sports athletes" that are actually inspiration for a whole generation. People think gaming is already mainstream, I beg to differ. I think this shit is just starting, I also think while there are a lot of "heroes" that inspire kids, the number of stories about "destroyed lives" will scale exponentially. Wow as I am typing this I realize.... overcoming gaming addiction will be huge in 5-10 years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom