- Joined
- Dec 10, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 133%
New to the forum. I am David, 20 years old from Ireland.
Studying Business in University College Dublin. I have been obsessed with business and communication since I was young.
On internship in a cybersecurity and telephony firm, working to create and improve their new Sales Development function.
At the same time, working with an education technology startup. I am doing a lot of work on customer insight.
Using 'Jobs-to-be-Done' to find out what problem we are solving, creating processes for improved customer experience.
I wear many hats and do a lot of different things everyday in the startup, which I love.
Add me on LinkedIn for anyone interested, link is in my profile.
Can't wait to learn loads from this site, and get into the fastlane ASAP!
Studying Business in University College Dublin. I have been obsessed with business and communication since I was young.
On internship in a cybersecurity and telephony firm, working to create and improve their new Sales Development function.
At the same time, working with an education technology startup. I am doing a lot of work on customer insight.
Using 'Jobs-to-be-Done' to find out what problem we are solving, creating processes for improved customer experience.
I wear many hats and do a lot of different things everyday in the startup, which I love.
Add me on LinkedIn for anyone interested, link is in my profile.
Can't wait to learn loads from this site, and get into the fastlane ASAP!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
