Hi everyone
I am a chilean guy currently studying in UK and have had the opportunity to live in several countries (7 up to date) and have some experiences on working in marketing, consulting,hr having a broad perspective on business in general. Apart from that I am avid learner/reader,really like meeting new cultures and play sports.
I read both MJ books in the past and I can say is up there in the top 5 for business books/mindset shifting. I am looking to meet new like minded people and I would like to jump into entrepreneurship when I graduate, the big question is where in the world I should do this?
Also I always have problems finding smart people on a daily basis to discuss big hairy audicious goals, do not think you have the same issue? I would like to be in an environment where majority of my peers are working towards great things instead of worried avoid weekend coming fast and the next Game of Thrones season.
If you believe I can be a resourceful person to connect with, feel free to reach out.
Cheers!
Camilo
I am a chilean guy currently studying in UK and have had the opportunity to live in several countries (7 up to date) and have some experiences on working in marketing, consulting,hr having a broad perspective on business in general. Apart from that I am avid learner/reader,really like meeting new cultures and play sports.
I read both MJ books in the past and I can say is up there in the top 5 for business books/mindset shifting. I am looking to meet new like minded people and I would like to jump into entrepreneurship when I graduate, the big question is where in the world I should do this?
Also I always have problems finding smart people on a daily basis to discuss big hairy audicious goals, do not think you have the same issue? I would like to be in an environment where majority of my peers are working towards great things instead of worried avoid weekend coming fast and the next Game of Thrones season.
If you believe I can be a resourceful person to connect with, feel free to reach out.
Cheers!
Camilo
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
