The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

17 young, dumb and broke.

rebel dude

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Oct 8, 2018
hello fastlaners, (pardon on my English its not my first language)
first things first
MJ thank you for writing the 2 wonderful books the Millionaire Fastlane and unscripted .it helped me to look to the world in a new direction. it was given to me by my cousin brother. reading the first few paragraphs of millionaire fastlane get me hooked and I read it for like 2hr.
I always know there was something wrong with the system and reading your book confirmed my doubt.

in my country, the script works like a charm.it's more like a death grip.
it works like "go to school get good grades to get a good job at a big company get married invest in the stock market and make money then retire when you are 50 and enjoy the life".

now I know that this life is not for me and trading life for money is not my thing. but first, I have to show my parents that there is a life like this and you can make good money adding to peoples life.
in order to do that, I have to make some money so that I can convince my parents so that I need not have to go to college and waste another 3yrs and my precious time.
wish me luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
Hello @rebel dude,

Thanks for the introduction.

Now that you've seen the light (so to speak) and have come to realize trading life for money is not your thing, the onus is now on you to find the path that works for you and pursue it with gazelle intensity.

That's the part that often trips many people off.

I hope you'll stay the course, remain active in the forums, and update us about your Fastlane adventures.

Welcome to the Fastlane community forums!

0VO

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 8, 2016
Ontario
17 yes. Young yes. Broke yes. But Dumb? Come'On-Now! Next time you think that, say you're unaware but learning... Say "I'm in the process of discovery!" ... don't call yourself Dumb. =)

Your cousin seems to be a good influence. What are they doing? Can they give you any great advice?

Being on a forum like this is a great first step to learning!

Too many people believe The School System = Education. You need to get Educated = You need to go to School. And once you've finished school, you've finished Education.

Keep learning OP, Read, Read, Read. Then implement what you read!
(There are other very successful people who offer courses. Maybe you can convince your parents to invest a little into one of those kinds of courses, then use that business knowledge and create something that gives your parents no other choice but to see the light!)

You Either need skills or need to develop skills (or Products) which will help and improve the lives of others.

Or you get a job and you learn and get experience. A job isn't all that bad if you are in the *right* place. If you want to be a sales professional or maybe want to get into real estate, working for Grant Cardone might be a good start? (Heck, even working for a company, who implements GC's courses would be great at 17!)

rebel dude

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Oct 8, 2018
Hello @rebel dude,

Thanks for the introduction.

Now that you've seen the light (so to speak) and have come to realize trading life for money is not your thing, the onus is now on you to find the path that works for you and pursue it with gazelle intensity.

That's the part that often trips many people off.

I hope you'll stay the course, remain active in the forums, and update us about your Fastlane adventures.

Welcome to the Fastlane community forums!
thanks, man for the reply I will keep you update about my Fastlane activities
hope you guys help me to face the hurdles.

VIVEKSINGHJADONS

VSJ
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Sep 18, 2018
India
hello fastlaners, (pardon on my English its not my first language)
first things first
MJ thank you for writing the 2 wonderful books the Millionaire Fastlane and unscripted .it helped me to look to the world in a new direction. it was given to me by my cousin brother. reading the first few paragraphs of millionaire fastlane get me hooked and I read it for like 2hr.
I always know there was something wrong with the system and reading your book confirmed my doubt.

in my country, the script works like a charm.it's more like a death grip.
it works like "go to school get good grades to get a good job at a big company get married invest in the stock market and make money then retire when you are 50 and enjoy the life".

now I know that this life is not for me and trading life for money is not my thing. but first, I have to show my parents that there is a life like this and you can make good money adding to peoples life.
in order to do that, I have to make some money so that I can convince my parents so that I need not have to go to college and waste another 3yrs and my precious time.
wish me luck.

Hi Rebel dude

I am also new to fastlane and in the process of learning . I think we are from same country? You have got the book at right time , you are young and full of possibilities. Best of luck for your journey.

rebel dude

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Oct 8, 2018
Hi Rebel dude

I am also new to fastlane and in the process of learning . I think we are from same country? You have got the book at right time , you are young and full of possibilities. Best of luck for your journey.
yes, we are
i dont know how to DM IN FLF

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Amro

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 5, 2018
Schoorl
Hi @rebel dude

I wish we could trade ages but we can't. Your well on your way. Just continue and everything will come out just fine. Never give up. Faillure in any way isn't faillure, they're lessons to be learned. Some expensive and some cheaper. I once heared someone say, fail as fast as you can since this brings you closer to succeeding at what you want.

I hope this helps a bit.

Regards,
Amro

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!