The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

14 y/o wanna-be-highschool(9th grade)- dropout.

Besides the basic knowledge,is the stuff taught in highschool(9-10thgrade)must for entrepreneurship?

• Total voters

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
Do not drop out of school.

Most of the things you will have to learn are completely useless in life, but some of them are critically important. The top one being learning how to socialize. If you drop out now, you will never get those years back.
You can easily invest 2-4 hours into your business before and after school and read your own books during the useless/boring classes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
So I'd be hella grateful if I get some help fellas. Please help your new homie.

If there ever existed a good argument for staying in school, it has to be you and your posts.

:wideyed:

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I don't need literature,,maths,science,geography,hist/civics,grammar and all this bs, do I?
Lol, dude. You need to learn. School will help you at least write coherently.

History and civics, I’ll give you.

Science, well it’s nice to know how things work.

Math, uh yeah, finance is math.

And grammar is extremely important. Why? Where do you think your money will come from? Other people. Do they pay people they are confident in or people that say things like homie, havin, gotta, outta, cuz and hella? I know which.

Dude, my phone autocorrected some of those when I typed them. I literally had to work harder to type those words than just typing something that is grammatically correct.

Stay in school, or home school if it’s an option. Not learning is not an option.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
I feel sorry for you homie. It makes me happy that you're succesful after going through hardships. What business do you've? Askin outta curiosity.

Why did you dropped out? Did you read entrepreneurial book right after dropping out? Did you have a plan and did you have an group of like minded people? Did you have mentors at that time? Did you have a side hustle when you were in high school? Did you work on your business? I'm not gonna have children untill I'm succesful. Let's say I'd almost attain my dream life by the afe of 20 or 21. That being said, I'm not gonna have children untill 27 or 28.

What do you recommend?
No need to feel sorry for me. I was pretty poor the first half of my life but quite happy.

I moved out of my house at 16. Started working and got my first apartment at 17. Got married and had a kid at 19.

Pretty much just worked close to minimum wage for a number of years.

Did not read any business books until age 37. Started reading books on investing in apartments and started doing so immediately. Had over 1000 units after a few years.

Crashed and burned on the 2008 recession.

Started over and bought more apartments. Sold out and currently own a golf course.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
631%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
One of my only regrets was not dropping out of the earliest possible grade.

I should have told all of my elementary school teachers they were fat losers and I should've started hustling harder and doing stuff like cleaning off roofs and making 100k a year, starting the scalable service business I started when I was 21, and going all in.

I would've shaved off like 5 years of my life and I'd be a decamillionaire in my early 20's

School is for employees.

Since my regrets are all about not full sending things 5000%, that tells me the thing I need to do now is full send as much as I can.

All of this sounds like hyperbole but I am 100% serious.

But if you need encouragement to have some balls and drop out then you probably shouldn't. It's sort of a catch-22. It's a decision that should be based on which kind of person you are, so the only correct answer is if you know yourself enough to know which decision to make.

Angler

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Sep 9, 2021
What are you doing with your time outside of school now? Are you spending it on building a business or working on an idea? If you're not busy working on an idea outside of school or some kind of hustle, then chances are if you drop out you won't be doing much either.
Consider this, if you are not effective using the "little" time you have outside of school now...
How will you have the knowledge or skill to leverage the IMMENSE amount of free time from not going to school?
It's like giving a kid 1 million dollar and ask him to multiply it. He can't, for he lack both 1)experience and 2) the specific knowledge.
The easiest choice is to drop out and check a box saying "I dropped out", the braver and more commendable one is to suck it up, go to school, learn the basic, hustle on the side, and start building with the ideas you come up with.

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Speaking as a once arrogant and narcissistic 14-year-old (traits that you also seem to exhibit here) I can tell you that you're most definitely not as smart as you think you are.

I know where you're coming from, though. You think you are some kind of exceptional genius summoned to change the world but - news flash - that's far from the case.

At 14, I took the official MENSA IQ test where I scored 145 and was considered "gifted". I hated school and I thought my classmates and teachers were retarded and that I shouldn't be there. In fact, everyone seemed so juvenile and simple to me that I felt like I was going insane on a daily basis.

Like you, I contemplated dropping out but ultimately decided not to.

As a result, I found out that people really, REALLY don't like self-important people. Including the girl I liked. So school taught me how to be more grounded, how to socialize, and, from 16 onwards - how to pick up girls. Trust me, you absolutely do not want to skip what's ahead of you in the next 4-5 years.

You can of course disregard this advice and drop out. Hell, you might even actually succeed financially by the time you're 20.

But in terms of social skills, you'll probably be a F*cking weirdo that nobody will want to befriend or F*ck. And no amount of money or success can fix that longing to have someone to talk to or a girl to warm your bed at night.

In fact, you'll probably spend your 20s slowly and painfully catching up on all that you missed by dropping out of high school. Or even worse - you'll grow ever more bitter and resentful and, ultimately, end up spending the rest of your life alone and miserable all because you missed a few extremely valuable years of self-discovery.

Last edited:

Tubs

Starting fresh
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Apr 5, 2019
VA
I merely have 2 hours for business and learning. I've got to sacrifice self studying for 2 hours to get 2 more hours. And one and a half hour for my fitness/workout. Somwhere up in the replies there's my routine. Do you've some recommendation? Meaning, what things should I reduce or cut out?

Thanks for the advice tubs. What business do you've btw? And what you think about the education I'm being taught in schools?
1-2 hours a day + whatever you can manage on weekends would work. For your situation you would probably want to be doing something online where you can build it up. Be it a blog, newsletter, youtube channel etc. Something that isn't directly tied to your time and doesn't have a high startup cost.

As for your schedule I would recommend doing the workouts 3x weekly and having that time for business the other two days. That should add another 3hrs weekly to whatever you want to do. You also have weekends to work on whatever it is. You'd be surprised what you can accomplish if you learn to use the time you have efficiently. You've got a good 4 years before you turn 18 and graduate. Put in 10-20 hrs a week for those 4 years and that's 2080-4160 hrs you'll have invested into whatever you decided to work on. That's a lot of time.

As for me, I currently am self employed doing yardwork and cleaning for $35/hr. Pay is fairly good, but I'm in the midst of starting a recruitment agency. I'll probably make a thread on it when I've gotten my first client sometime later this month or early next month.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
Do a doctor need to know that a stretched bow possess potential energy?
Yes.
I don't wanna live in the regret of knowing that I could've been productive and have done something insanely great.
You don't want to live with the regret of never having made it.

How many 14-year-olds drop out of school and achieve fast lane success?
I quite understand the human brain(amygdala).
So you do like science...
This explains so much. Lol.

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
Speaking as a once arrogant and narcissistic 14-year-old (traits that you also seem to exhibit here) I can tell you that you're most definitely not as smart as you think you are.

I know where you're coming from, though. You think you are some kind of exceptional genius summoned to change the world but - news flash - that's far from the case.

At 14, I took the official MENSA IQ test where I scored 145 and was considered "gifted". I hated school and I thought my classmates and teachers were retarded and that I shouldn't be there. In fact, everyone seemed so juvenile and simple to me that I felt like I was going insane on a daily basis.

Like you, I contemplated dropping out but ultimately decided not to.

As a result, I found out that people really, REALLY don't like self-important people. Including the girl I liked. So school taught me how to be more grounded, how to socialize, and, from 16 onwards - how to pick up girls. Trust me, you absolutely do not want to skip what's ahead of you in the next 4-5 years.

You can of course disregard this advice and drop out. Hell, you might even actually succeed financially by the time you're 20.

But in terms of social skills, you'll probably be a f*cking weirdo that nobody will want to befriend or f*ck. And no amount of money or success can fix that longing to have someone to talk to or a girl to warm your bed at night.

In fact, you'll probably spend your 20s slowly and painfully catching up on all that you missed by dropping out of high school. Or even worse - you'll grow ever more bitter and resentful and, ultimately, end up spending the rest of your life alone and miserable all because you missed a few extremely valuable years of self-discovery.

I should have told all of my elementary school teachers they were fat losers and I should've started hustling harder and doing stuff like cleaning off roofs and making 100k a year, starting the scalable service business I started when I was 21, and going all in.

I would've shaved off like 5 years of my life and I'd be a decamillionaire in my early 20's

School is for employees.

Since my regrets are all about not full sending things 5000%, that tells me the thing I need to do now is full send as much as I can.

But if you need encouragement to have some balls and drop out then you probably shouldn't. It's sort of a catch-22. It's a decision that should be based on which kind of person you are, so the only correct answer is if you know yourself enough to know which decision to make.
Finally someone not biased on

1-2 hours a day + whatever you can manage on weekends would work. For your situation you would probably want to be doing something online where you can build it up. Be it a blog, newsletter, youtube channel etc. Something that isn't directly tied to your time and doesn't have a high startup cost.

As for your schedule I would recommend doing the workouts 3x weekly and having that time for business the other two days. That should add another 3hrs weekly to whatever you want to do. You also have weekends to work on whatever it is. You'd be surprised what you can accomplish if you learn to use the time you have efficiently. You've got a good 4 years before you turn 18 and graduate. Put in 10-20 hrs a week for those 4 years and that's 2080-4160 hrs you'll have invested into whatever you decided to work on. That's a lot of time.

As for me, I currently am self employed doing yardwork and cleaning for $35/hr. Pay is fairly good, but I'm in the midst of starting a recruitment agency. I'll probably make a thread on it when I've gotten my first client sometime later this month or early next month.
Why not just drop out? What's the point of school anyway? Why not tell the truth to my parents? Why fear? Why play safe for nothing literally nothing? Why not the take the risk it's not even that big of a risk anyway. "If the reward is bigger than the risk always take the risk".

Having said that, I'm still lacking the balls to decide. I'm greatly puzzled. Everyone's here just discouraging me to dropout. "Just get a side hustle bro, we all have done the same the thing when we had a job".
I know I shouldn't be seeking for approval but my brain kinda is.
They didn't get me. I didn't said school is totally worthless. It's dumb to think that way. But around 80% of the things are frickin useless. The basic knowledge that everyone, every single person on the planet Earth needs, can be synthesized into a 2-3 year course. And then the students should choose the field that they're interested in then there should be another uni/school for different kinds of fields. And now here's the argument arises, what if some of them can't decide what field they wanna get into yet? Then try different things you dumbass.
School sucks. Education is just a business. We all need education but the right education not some worthless physics laws.

My question is, every business isn't a fastlane as Mj states. There are 5 commandments(better you be mewing while reading this lol) of fastlane. Nects, as everyone knows. So, online business is the best one nowadays despite it not satisfying the entry and control commandments. But be exceptional and not having all of the control is not that big of a deal, roughly speakin.
So as you guys have recommend me that try some of these business- freelancing(on fiverr), yt channel, blogging etc, affiliate marketing, sellin courses.
These stuff dosen't require knowledge taught in school. But again the basic knowledge is crucial. And don't you think I'm a 14 yo in std 9th and I don't have the basic knowledge it required? From the staring of the school life, I got good grades. I always got a first division. My ranking is my class is generally 4 ot 5th. This isn't to brag or anything, just speaking facts. Otherwise I wouldn't be here replying to your advice.

I've the basic knowledge require. I no longer need to have the knowledge that is getting taught at the moment in school to open an online business.

So the thing is, what if my business fails? I got to have a plan b that is a degree? Or start all over again? Staring all over again seems a better ideas to me. And I've also heard a couple of times that "it's the character/identity of a person that makes them succesful not the tactics, even If you deprive them somehow from all the money they got,in no time they'll amass it again.".

So do I need to have a degree? Let's say in future my business fails. Then I choose to get into a business that requires a fair amount of capital let's say 5k to start it. And I've no money left somehow and have to pay bills and stuff. Then either I can have a good paying job If I have a degree or go for freelancing if I don't have a degree.
The choice of going for freelancing seems way better, right? I don't have much knowledge about it. And yeah in the thread I've written that I consumed a lot of content about businesses but it actually wasn't a lot. Now I realise that.

I don't have it all figured out. I dunno which business to pursue or how to go for it. I'm not feeling ready and I never will be I know. We're never going to feel ready ever. I've somehow got to take the first step and then learn along the way. I shouldn't be excepting myself to figure it all out before even stating because it simply isn't possible. My brain is resisting so much to do anything. I dunno what to do. Maybe re read the millionaire fastlane again lol. Nah not gonna do that jk. Going to journal till I find some solution. I just don't wanna study and go to school. I frickin love learning. But there's no point of learning school stuff. I dunno why you guys are so biased. High school is generally worthless for entrepreneurs. And even far away from being productive even for peoples who wanna be doctor, have a job or whatever. School is just hindering my well being. Gotta do something. Let's be the man and decide(reminder for myself).

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
Yesn't. It depends on the medical field the person would choose. Schools are wayyyy far from being effective/productive as they can be. It's my thoughts influenced by people on quora and my cult leader hamza lol(youtuber).
You don't want to live with the regret of never having made it.
I want it asap. I didn't say that I would never make it. I've said that by the interpretation that I've made, if I stay in school I wouldn't be able to make it as fast as it's actually possible. So I don't wanna live in the regret of that.

How many 14-year-olds drop out of school and achieve fast lane success?
Dunno. Actually no idea. Haven't done much result on it. We've gotta go deep into the topic of the worth of school education for entrepreneurs. And no one's talkin bout this on the thread. Hopefully some smart a$$ mf will. waiting for them(not passively but actively, still doing my own research and journaling.
So you do like science...
I loveeeeeee to learn. But I hateeeeee to learn what's taught in school. In fact, I've started hating it so much that whenever I see some students with a bag on their bag talking about school, there's a adrenaline rush in my body and brain generating thoughts of beating the a$$ of that guy lol. Like really. It's no joke. I need to show a therapist. Meditate as well.
Didn't get it

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
You could start a biz with the time between 5:30am - 7:30am. This was time spent writing in your journal, working out, setting goals and meditating? Skip the journal, look up a workout you can do it 7 minutes. The US Air Force Chief of staff does a 7 minute workout every morning, with no equipment right on his floor. He has a spreadsheet to randomize the workout. There are short HIIT workouts you can do it save time. Skip the meditation. Writing your goals should take 5 minutes maximum.
I don't journal everyday. I only journal when I've something to get clarity about and to decide. But I do gratitude journaling everyday that requires a couple of minutes despite that is has a high ROI.
Nah, can't ditch meditation. In fact you should meditate regularly for 10-30 minutes. It'll increase your productivity by 200%-500%. Besides that, you'll be more present, grounded, happy , consequently, resulting in a great social life. Not to mention you'd be on the path of reaching enlightenment. Meditation is non negotiable. Everyone must do this. It makes you more discipline as well.
2:15 - 3:45 pm. You seem confident in biz, skip the books and just start selling / making money.
6 - 6:30 pm. Work on the biz instead of reading.
6:30 - 8:30. Okay still study.
8:30 - 9 pm. Make this 10 minutes instead.
Have you read deep work? Must recommend reading it. And 4 hour work week? There's a concept of deep work. That is, a person can produce great results working for 4 hours a day. After that, the outcome quality reduces drastically. And even the four hours is for the peoples who has been enhancing their mental health with all the practical ways and trying to get into flow state for 2 or 3years straight.

So after a long day of school and stuff my result would suffer. The grades as well as the business. Not to mention I've also lost the time in the morning cuz yesterday the school schedule got changed. And now the school timing is from 6:45 to 11:45. But, i need to reach school at 6:30 cuz my school is dumb so for that I've to head out to school at 6 15 and wake up at 5 30 to get ready. WOOOOHOO. My whole schedule is screwed up because of school. Cheers.
These changes allow you to work on your biz, and still do school. You would have almost 5 hours per day that you could use to freelance, write content for a website, start a service biz, design a product, etc.
Could you drop out and still make tons of money? Sure, there's others that have done it. But I don't think that would be the best option, and I think it has more future downsides than you're anticipating.
What are those downsides? This is what i wanna know. Could you please explain
There are many online schools that are more flexible with schedule. You could work on school some days, then just work on biz others.
Nah can't do that. Parents won't agree.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Are you saying Kak's not civil?

I think he's a Southern gentleman.

I hope he's not into dueling or I'm not going to a fastlane summit

Simon Angel

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Apr 24, 2016
Everything we said seems to have completely gone over your head. Why? Because it's not what you wanted to hear.

You obviously have a severe case of ADHD. And you can barely use the forum software or structure your thoughts. Not exactly encouraging signs that you'll drop out and make it.

But most importantly, you're EXTREMELY bad at socializing with others. To make it in business, you WILL need social skills - something which I wrote about in my previous post that you also completely glossed over.

You don't have the balls to drop out. You are at BEST of average intelligence for your age. And your personality is not even half-developed yet. Dropping out will likely be the biggest mistake you'll ever make.

F*ck maths or history or whatever other subject. I'm talking about the fact that people will hate you in high school (if they don't already) and think you're in way over your head, which you are. This will lead to growth, a much better understanding of social dynamics, and you becoming a more mature person by the time you graduate.

And even if your hormones at 14 haven't yet told you, you WILL want to bang your hot classmates in school. You WILL get rejected by them because you're a F*cking weirdo. You WILL learn how to be more presentable and attractive to girls. And you WILL get into fights with other guys because people will hate your shitty attitude. And that's exactly how it all should be.

You need to go through the above experiences before even thinking about entrepreneurship or else all you'll have is money (no friends, no romantic relationships, no hobbies) and probably end up killing yourself like so many aged 18-24 guys in India do.

And finally, you're severely overestimating how "good" you'll feel once you have money. Trust me, with all of the above missing from your life, you won't.

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Hey btw do Mj ever reply on threads? Would love to hear his thoughts on dropping out.
He's very active on the forum, especially high value topics.

Why isn't he all over this thread?

PS Kudos on your excellent trolling, you've got more bites than bass season.

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
Everything we said seems to have completely gone completely over your head. Why? Because it's not what you wanted to hear.
Y
Yeah I've mentioned that it's a unsexy answer and my brain didn't wanna hear.
Yet, I shouldn't just adopt your opinions without any criticism. I've doubts. I'm spektic about the opinions so I'm just keep asking and criticizing over and over again. I need someone to clear my doubts. But people here just assume I'm a 14 yo boy, I've not seen the world. I'm not mature enough. So my opinions, criticism, and thoughts are generally invalid and not true.
They are thinking I'm just a 14 yo dumbass,listened to the song brakence-dropout or adam oh-young rich wanna be dropout. And now he's here asking if he should drop out.
You obviously have a severe case of ADHD. And you can barely use the forum software or structure your thoughts. Not exactly encouraging signs that you'll drop out and make it.
I'm new to this forum. Very new. I've just joined yesterday. So it's pretty obvious for anyone to not be able to use it as a person who has been here for a year. Yet I'm pretty good at using it.
Can't I structure my thoughts? Really?
But most importantly, you're EXTREMELY bad at socializing with others. To make it in business, you WILL need social skills - something which I wrote about in my previous post that you also completely glossed over.

You don't have the balls to drop out. You are at BEST of average intelligence for your age. And you're personality is not even half-developed yet. Dropping out will likely be the biggest mistake you'll ever make.

f*ck maths or history or whatever other subject. I'm talking about the fact that people will hate you in high school (if they don't already) and think you're in way over your head, which you are. This will lead to growth, a much better understanding of social dynamics, and you becoming a more mature person by the time you graduate.

And even if your hormones at 14 haven't yet told you, you WILL want to bang your hot classmates in school. You WILL get rejected by them because you're a f*cking weirdo. You WILL learn how to be more presentable and attractive to girls. And you WILL get into fights with other guys because people will hate your shitty attitude. And that's exactly how it all should be.
Uhmmm. Welp, I have a gIRLfrIend(she says I'm the best lol)I know pretty much every girl says this to her boyfriend at some point.I know it's not the right age to have but it's not the point of this thread so anyways. Now you can know how bad I'm at socializing. Hamza(youtuber and my cult leader) and me, we preach social skills as well. And in his previous video how to be more happy he has mentioned a paradigm shifting wisdom. That is, the thing that makes human the most happy is relationship. So.....
You need to go through the above experiences before even thinking about entrepreneurship or else all you'll have is money (no friends, no romantic relationships, no hobbies) and probably end up killing yourself like so many aged 18-24 guys in India do.

And finally, you're severely overestimating how "good" you'll feel once you have money. Trust me, with all of the above missing from your life, you won't.
Yeahh. I'm on the journey to become a full stack man. That is, wealth, health, relationships/charisma and looks.
Increasing my social skills is literally a goal in my life. I've my school buddy who also study tution together. We, every morning, workout together. Head out to coaching together as well as get home. I've a lotta friends. As you can see in my upper schedule I've half an hour of extra time socializing with my homies. So even if I drop out, i would still go meet my friends and girlfriend(not girlfriends lol. And no, i don't have oneitis) every other day. Honestly, I actually planned to do so before even asking for advice on the thread.

And I'm not as dumb as you think I am. Generally, people at my age 14, are naive. But I'm the exception. Not no, plz no for god sake. Don't call me egotistical. I'm just speaking facts to rationalize the decision. Not saying this to boast. Honestly, I'm pretty wise and introspective. I've acknowledged my strengths and weaknesses and still developing myself for the better. I'm not perfect. But I'm on the journey to be.

So now, leave the socializing part. I've already decided to level it up as I've mentioned. Imma read books on it. I've read how to win friends and influence people a bit. Gonna complete it. And I know reading is not enough. I don't passively read. I apply it in my everday life. I'm becoming a gentleman.
Here's a quote that my brain generated a month ago.

Neither a nice guy nor a bad boy, be a Gentleman. Lol

So, no stress about relationships and social skills. I've got my 11 yo brother on self improvement full time. He's on dopamine detox for the rest of his life. Let that sink in. He's just 11 yo and he has stopped playing games and watching entertaining youtubers. He meditates, workout with me every morning at the park. He's grateful for me and respects me alot. I've influenced allllll of my friends to be on semen retention/no fap. Now say. How bad is my leadership skills and charisma. It's pretty good. Not great. I'm still practicing.

And yeah bro. I'm anxious and excited at the same time to drop out. You're saying I don't have the balls to dropout. It's quite right but not entirely. There are inner demons in my head(as everyone's) rationalizing whether to drop out or not. So I've decided to get some wisdom here cuz there are a lot of people wayyyyyy wiser than me. But i know it's me who's gonna decide what to do after all. I'm accountable.

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
He's very active on the forum, especially high value topics.

Why isn't he all over this thread?

PS Kudos on your excellent trolling, you've got more bites than bass season.
What trolling dude. I'm seriously seeking for help. More bites than bass season? Gotta search. You're speech is so idiomatic. Good vocabulary.lol

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
Yeah I've mentioned that it's a unsexy answer and my brain didn't wanna hear.
Yet, I shouldn't just adopt your opinions without any criticism. I've doubts. I'm spektic about the opinions so I'm just keep asking and criticizing over and over again. I need someone to clear my doubts. But people here just assume I'm a 14 yo boy, I've not seen the world. I'm not mature enough. So my opinions, criticism, and thoughts are generally invalid and not true.
They are thinking I'm just a 14 yo dumbass,listened to the song brakence-dropout or adam oh-young rich wanna be dropout. And now he's here asking if he should drop out.

I'm new to this forum. Very new. I've just joined yesterday. So it's pretty obvious for anyone to not be able to use it as a person who has been here for a year. Yet I'm pretty good at using it.
Can't I structure my thoughts? Really?

Uhmmm. Welp, I have a gIRLfrIend(she says I'm the best lol)I know pretty much every girl says this to her boyfriend at some point.I know it's not the right age to have but it's not the point of this thread so anyways. Now you can know how bad I'm at socializing. Hamza(youtuber and my cult leader) and me, we preach social skills as well. And in his previous video how to be more happy he has mentioned a paradigm shifting wisdom. That is, the thing that makes human the most happy is relationship. So.....

Yeahh. I'm on the journey to become a full stack man. That is, wealth, health, relationships/charisma and looks.
Increasing my social skills is literally a goal in my life. I've my school buddy who also study tution together. We, every morning, workout together. Head out to coaching together as well as get home. I've a lotta friends. As you can see in my upper schedule I've half an hour of extra time socializing with my homies. So even if I drop out, i would still go meet my friends and girlfriend(not girlfriends lol. And no, i don't have oneitis) every other day. Honestly, I actually planned to do so before even asking for advice on the thread.

And I'm not as dumb as you think I am. Generally, people at my age 14, are naive. But I'm the exception. Not no, plz no for god sake. Don't call me egotistical. I'm just speaking facts to rationalize the decision. Not saying this to boast. Honestly, I'm pretty wise and introspective. I've acknowledged my strengths and weaknesses and still developing myself for the better. I'm not perfect. But I'm on the journey to be.

So now, leave the socializing part. I've already decided to level it up as I've mentioned. Imma read books on it. I've read how to win friends and influence people a bit. Gonna complete it. And I know reading is not enough. I don't passively read. I apply it in my everday life. I'm becoming a gentleman.
Here's a quote that my brain generated a month ago.

Neither a nice guy nor a bad boy, be a Gentleman. Lol

So, no stress about relationships and social skills. I've got my 11 yo brother on self improvement full time. He's on dopamine detox for the rest of his life. Let that sink in. He's just 11 yo and he has stopped playing games and watching entertaining youtubers. He meditates, workout with me every morning at the park. He's grateful for me and respects me alot. I've influenced allllll of my friends to be on semen retention/no fap. Now say. How bad is my leadership skills and charisma. It's pretty good. Not great. I'm still practicing.

And yeah bro. I'm anxious and excited at the same time to drop out. You're saying I don't have the balls to dropout. It's quite right but not entirely. There are inner demons in my head(as everyone's) rationalizing whether to drop out or not. So I've decided to get some wisdom here cuz there are a lot of people wayyyyyy wiser than me. But i know it's me who's gonna decide what to do after all. I'm accountable.
Now should I ditch school and pursue a fastlane business full time? A guy here said there are a lotta downsides of ditching school than I anticipate. What are they?

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I'm seriously seeking for help
In that case, before you reply to comments, bang one out, you've got far too much testosterone coursing your veins.

Of course you'll be banging hundreds out on this thread.
You're only 14, easily doable, ask me how I know...
You're speech is so idiomatic. Good vocabulary.lol
I'll unpark you for that.
Welcome new contributor!

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
In that case, before you reply to comments, bang one out, you've got far too much testosterone coursing your veins.

Of course you'll be banging hundreds out on this thread.
You're only 14, easily doable, ask me how I know...

I'll unpark you for that.
Welcome new contributor!
Tbh, I didn't get anything what you just said. Use some simple and boring words for me(poor me) we've been taught the meaning north american words in schools . This is why I say school sucks lol jk

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Now should I ditch school and pursue a fastlane business full time? A guy here said there are a lotta downsides of ditching school than I anticipate. What are they?
Do whatever you want, you're 14 you've got loads of time to recover from mistakes.

But you'll find out what a 14 year old can actually do, or rather can't do.

Apply for loans, credit cards, register a company, get a mortgage, vote, drink, drive.

But you'll have plenty of time to bang one out.

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Do whatever you want, you're 14 you've got loads of time to recover from mistakes.

Apply for loans, credit cards, register a company, get a mortgage, vote, drink, drive.

Tbh, I didn't get anything what you just said. Use some simple and boring words for me(poor me) we've been taught the meaning north american words in schools . This is why I say school sucks lol jk
I'll add engage in an adult conversation to that list.

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
WWbat

What does bang is supposed to mean here?
I don't need credit cards rn neither I would need to by 18.
I'm interested/committed to online business so I don't to get mortgage, business loans etc.
Maybe some online business require registration like SMMA but I'm not into it and yeah MAYBE they do

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022

School is for employees.

If there ever existed a good argument for staying in school, it has to be you and your posts.

:wideyed:
You mean the other way around?

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
Besides socializing, is there some more problems or downsides?
Do not drop out of school.

Most of the things you will have to learn are completely useless in life, but some of them are critically important. The top one being learning how to socialize. If you drop out now, you will never get those years back.
You can easily invest 2-4 hours into your business before and after school and read your own books during the useless/boring classes

Awakened potato

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Apr 13, 2022
Lol, dude. You need to learn. School will help you at least write coherently.

Science, well it’s nice to know how things work.

Math, uh yeah, finance is math.

And grammar is extremely important. Why? Where do you think your money will come from? Other people. Do they pay people they are confident in or people that say things like homie, havin, gotta, outta, cuz and hella? I know which.

Dude, my phone autocorrected some of those when I typed them. I literally had to work harder to type those words than just typing something that is grammatically correct.

Stay in school, or home school if it’s an option. Not learning is not an option.
I already have the basic knowledge required as I'm in 9th grade.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...