• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

12 Week Year - Any Fastlaners using it?

Discussion in 'Education, Learning, Books' started by G-Man, Dec 26, 2018.

1. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $14,508
    So - i just went through the 12 Week Year on my Christmas Eve/Christmas, have made draft 1 of my vision/ 3 year/ and 12 week - wondering if there's anyone else out there that is using/ has used it and your experiences. Currently considering the "Achieve" program, which includes coaching, but I'm always wary of coaching/guru programs. Anybody out there used it?

2. lowtek

lowtek Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $30,358
  3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $187,523
    I like the weekly and 12 week timescales. I use weekly and quarterly (13 week) goals/planning.

sparechange, AgainstAllOdds and G-Man like this.
  4. The Abundant Man

The Abundant Man Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $9,682
    I've been using this:

Attached Files:

Andy777E and G-Man like this.
  5. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $14,508
    that's pretty cool - thanks for adding that!

I'll add a photo of my chicken scratch summary of the book when I get home later, but the gist is pretty simple:
    • What is your vision for your life?
    • Where would you like to be in 3 years?
    • If you had to get year 1 done in the next 12 weeks, what would be the 3 most important things to get done in the next 12 weeks?
    • What are the keystone actions you can take daily and weekly, that, with an 85% execution rate, will most likely result in you hitting your 12 week goal.
    The point is that reducing the timeline to 12 weeks creates a sense of urgency, and necessarily distills things down to what's actually important, and what concrete things can be done to get there.

It involves weekly planning sessions as well as scoring yourself on how well you executed the granular level actions you set out in the plan.

So - to my next question: I would like to create a group of at least 2 but no more than 4 to do this together. My plan is to start on 12/30 - and I've already started by getting back on my diet, which is one of my goals. This would require a serious commitment as it will require weekly scheduled skype calls of 15-30 minutes with the group.

Because this involves your vision for your life, I'm on the fence about how pubic to make it, but if potential members decided to maybe @Andy Black could move this thread to the insiders section so we could document progress.

Comment below if you're interested.

The Abundant Man likes this.
  6. G-Man

Rep Bank:
    $14,508
    2019ED65-5016-457C-84DD-55D904084552.jpeg

This is my cheat sheet for the way the system works in case it’s useful to anyone. Still waiting to hear if there’s anybody out there that wants to do a 2-4 person group per the above :)

MCBoots and Royce2 like this.
  7. Andy777E

Andy777E New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $56
    I have read the book. Your summary is really good! Books becomes repetitive though.
    I am willing to commit for 15-30 min weekly call. Please let me know if I need to PM Skype.

8. MitchM

MitchM Act. Then Adapt. Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,613
    Sorry for the late bump, but my first product, The Phoenix Journal, is solely based around The Twelve Week Year, The Miracle Morning, The Rhythm of Life, and Jordan Peterson's future authoring program.

You can go to https://phoenixplanner.com and sign up for free PDF copies and buy it if you so wish!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.