The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Any Fastlaners in Stockholm?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

dreamchasing

New Contributor
Oct 30, 2018
Hey there,

I just moved to Stockholm from London after 4 years (originally swedish though). Now with COVID, I quit my £130K+ sales job, and decided to start a consumer wellness brand (first up will be a functional beverage) as I'm really passionate about health, fitness, biohacking etc. and have seen a problem in the market.

However, I'm new in Stockholm, so would be awesome to meet some likeminded people here.
So hit me up, and maybe we can do a group meet up somewhere or just grab a coffee.

Also if there is interest, I might start a whatsapp/facebook group for people located in Sweden/Stockholm. I was part of one in London which was really valuable for sharing ideas and networking etc. So let me know if that's of an interest.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
Not yet no, but if you ever listened to LBC whilst in London - especially Nick Ferrari or Nick Abbott (one is more to the right and one to the left) they are united in telling us all that Sweden is spot on and Boris wrong so you could see a big influx from LHR soon! :)

Unless of course they close that too!

Dan

Mart1al

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 30, 2020
Brazil
I'll probably be moving to Stockholm next year, and if not, I'll 100% be in Sweden. I would be delighted to meet-up and exchange ideas!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom