The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any decent get rich quick books that you've read?

robin1123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
Sep 26, 2021
why? Because it contains the word "work?"
I literally explained why in the very next line, but you had to pretend you didn't read up to that point to farm likes, hahas. claps and whatnot

So, read this:
This is meant to be a serious post, not an excuse for you to farm likes and pats on the back from other users.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

robin1123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
Sep 26, 2021
If you want to read a book, read "The Millionaire Fastlane " or "The Millionaire Weekend" and report back.

My advice from what you've written so far:

1) Stop thinking about "I need". Start thinking about who you're going to help and what you're going to help them with.

2) Work on your bedside manners. Business is about building relationships and creating win-wins. Your personal brand could be one of your biggest assets, helping you open doors, win deals, and get help from unexpected places. It's also an asset you'll have for life, and is tax free. Maybe stop self-sabotaging yourself in a forum of entrepreneurs and budding entrepreneurs.
Thanks for your first suggestion, but about your second point, it's the people that are forcing me to act this way.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Thank you. The steps make sense, the hardest is the second one I guess. Pretty sure business owners are bombarded with people with similar intentions. Any advice regarding that?
There is no competition.

No young person is interested in a 7-10 years millionaire path with 70 percent certainty.

Many businesses closed down due to failing health of old owners. Golden gooses are literally being wasted everyday worldwide.

I guess that my brain is wired differently from other young people. They can’t understand why I am interested while I can’t understand why they aren’t interested.

I think it’s something that you either get it or you don’t at first instance.

Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks for your first suggestion, but about your second point, it's the people that are forcing me to act this way.
I think you're bringing this on yourself.

Maybe the best book for you to read right now is "How to Make Friends and Influence People". I've not read it but heard it's good.

Some of the most important skills in business are leadership and sales. Both involve dealing with people.

Another important skill is marketing, which is about finding out what people want to buy and how to sell it to them profitably.

Indeed, I think business is as simple as helping people, getting paid, and helping more people.

Note the common thread amongst all of the above? People.

People skills go a long way.

robin1123

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
Sep 26, 2021
I think you're bringing this on yourself.
Not really interested in the "turn the other cheek when you get slapped" approach mate.

But anyway, thanks for being civilised at least unlike the others.

Last edited:

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
I literally explained why in the very next line, but you had to pretend you didn't read up to that point
No, I did read it. They told you the steps to take. Instead of going out and trying to contact the businesses and working on your pitch, etc., you keep asking for people to hold you by the hand and show you every little step.

Every single time someone has actually given you solid advice you turn around with a "but" or "I don't like that answer" attitude.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Not really interested in the "turn the other cheek when you get slapped" approach mate.

But anyway, thanks for being civilised at least unlike the others.
There’s a book on Amazon called Millionaire in Minutes. It might be sold out though because it’s usually in high demand.

It helped me become a millionaire but it took me a year so I don’t know if it qualifies for what you’re looking for.

If you can’t find it I can sell you my copy of it.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
634%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I don’t know how to get rich quickly. I have only ever built my company steadily.

But there’s no reason you cannot make money quickly.

For example, you could be a middleman between investors and companies needing to sell. You could go about it like a real estate wholesaler. But you could lock up a company under contract for $800,000 and then flip it to an investor for $1,000,000 and there’s no real reason why that couldn’t happen and you walk away with $200,000 from one deal.

I don’t know how to do it. I’ve never done it. But I do believe it happens.

I don’t believe it comes down to luck, hard work, skill, intelligence, etc. I believe it comes down to having the presence of mind to make that your choice, and then to persevere enough and have enough conscientiousness in your actions to make it work properly.

I’m not going to say nobody gets rich quick.

Just because I don’t know how to do it, I’m not going to project my limits onto other people who have some balls and motivation. Good for you man, I hope you succeed, and I will ask you how to get rich quick. I have an open mind and no ego about it. I’m always learning and always willing to listen.

If I were starting on a path to quick wealth, I would start with going very high ticket. Transact in things with two commas or more, in a way that pays you in profits, not related to your time or as an employee.

Darklight

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Jan 8, 2024
Read "The Millionaire Fastlane " and "Unscripted " by @MJ DeMarco as suggested above, then try "$100M Offers" and "$100M Leads" by Alex Hormozi and eat "Atomic Habits" to make systems on information you got, do math, set your goals, choose a niche, read gold threads - pick a vehicle to your wealth and make your habits around it, work on it daily, sign up to GoalSumo.com, and get rich, the speed depends on your system, to get rich quick you must take action a lot and be focused.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
555%
Apr 17, 2022
but is it get rich quick?
I need get rich quick books and there's no ifs or buts.
Guys, if you do not like my thread, why engage?
it's the people that are forcing me to act this way.

And these, my friends, are the consequences of being brainwashed by TikTok, social media, and modern "entertainment".
  • Wants to get X fast. RIGHT NOW if possible.
  • Wants to get it easy - he never explicitly said it, but this can be inferred from his attitude.
  • Wants US to provide him with a solution (helpless victim consumer mindset)
  • Gets upset if the world doesn't bend to his worldview.
  • Doesn't have an ounce of self-reflection or insight.
  • Blames others for the way HE behaves.

For anyone actually interested in starting a business, you will have to go in the exact opposite direction:
  • You will get X when you deserve it - potentially never if you're an idiot and unwilling to change.
  • It will most likely be very difficult.
  • YOU will need to provide the world with a solution.
  • The world will never bend to your will to match your expectations. Your expectations are the ones that need to be constantly updated.
  • You will need to have maximum awareness of yourself, your company, and the world around you.
  • The only one to blame for your behavior is you. You are fully responsible for everything in your life.

Consumer vs producer.
Victim vs hero.
Moneychaser vs entrepreneur.

You are the one who decides what your life is going to be about.

jclean

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Dec 9, 2016
There are no books to get rich quick.

They are just pieces of the puzzle.

And reading books has the most impact when you are effectively building a business:

Maybe you can tell us what specifically you want to know / what you are currently up against ?

It's often about what question am I asking whom ?

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023

Any Decent Get Rich Quick Books That You've Read?​

anyone coming with "nooo that's not possible!" can take a walk

Happy belated April Fool's day!

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
288%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Millionaire Fastlane

Breakthrough advertising

The lazy man’s way to riches

And a Facebook ads course

You can get rich quick, not sure why people on here are acting like you can’t, reading the books is the easy part though

Good luck

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
1) Find one such business owner in a selected field
2) Work for them to build relationship and trust
3) Negotiate a succession plan
4) if 3 fails, find another business owner with same circumstance in the same industry. Now you had industry experience
Terrible.

Why would you listen to this terrible plan which will take you at least 2 years to implement? 2 years is 4% of your life WASTED if it doesn't work out. Maybe more. And there's a very high chance it won't work out.

Follow Dan Pena's approach instead. Put together a dream team, find a motivated seller, get the money from the banks, and buy the F*cker out. Repeat. But be warned, it requires BIG BALLS, cold blood and chopping a few heads off when needed.

NervesOfSteel

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Aug 26, 2023
I don’t know how to get rich quickly. I have only ever built my company steadily.

But there’s no reason you cannot make money quickly.

For example, you could be a middleman between investors and companies needing to sell. You could go about it like a real estate wholesaler. But you could lock up a company under contract for $800,000 and then flip it to an investor for $1,000,000 and there’s no real reason why that couldn’t happen and you walk away with $200,000 from one deal.

I don’t know how to do it. I’ve never done it. But I do believe it happens.

I don’t believe it comes down to luck, hard work, skill, intelligence, etc. I believe it comes down to having the presence of mind to make that your choice, and then to persevere enough and have enough conscientiousness in your actions to make it work properly.

I’m not going to say nobody gets rich quick.

Just because I don’t know how to do it, I’m not going to project my limits onto other people who have some balls and motivation. Good for you man, I hope you succeed, and I will ask you how to get rich quick. I have an open mind and no ego about it. I’m always learning and always willing to listen.

If I were starting on a path to quick wealth, I would start with going very high ticket. Transact in things with two commas or more, in a way that pays you in profits, not related to your time or as an employee.

To be a middleman/broker for any multimillion-dollar deal, a salesman of a million-dollar sale ticket, or even a successful scammer, it takes time, effort, and perseverance to build the required skillset to execute such deals/trades.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
Terrible.

Why would you listen to this terrible plan which will take you at least 2 years to implement? 2 years is 4% of your life WASTED if it doesn't work out. Maybe more. And there's a very high chance it won't work out.

Follow Dan Pena's approach instead. Put together a dream team, find a motivated seller, get the money from the banks, and buy the F*cker out. Repeat. But be warned, it requires BIG BALLS, cold blood and chopping a few heads off when needed.
In short much higher risk adjusted return than direct buying sellable business with lots of competition.

After two years of industry experience you can pitch to all the old owners in the same fields.

Target unsellable businesses. Ask for no-risk only upside succession offers.

You won’t be filthy rich. But I don’t see how you cannot almost guaranteed to hit low 7 net wealth in ten years.

Last edited:

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 10, 2022

Saad Khan

Amazon Ads Guy
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
The Millionaire Fastlane is a get rich quick book. However, get rich quick doesn't translate to get rich in 6 months or a year. It's get rich quick relative to the 50 year servitude to the slowlane. Also, its not get rich easy. It's get rich "bust your a$$" quick

YSINEHERO

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 9, 2024
Formula to be rich: Learn, read so much => Take Action => Build a Network => Be the Expert
When you become an expert you can become a consultant and a consultant makes more money, you can do 100$ an hour for someone to consult him on something you understand in your field of study or hobby...

I've read so many books about money, economics, and AI but I am still on 0$ journey :)

That's why I wake up now every morning to work on my things to get to my goal.

There's literally no magic that can happen to be rich and you're lazy all day reading a book about how to be rich.

You can have a billion-dollar idea if you can't work on it, you will stay broke.

msissoko

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 26, 2023
There is no such thing as quick riches, it can take 2,3,5,7 years, not even the gurus who sell the idea "how to get rich quick" only managed to get rich by teaching what they don't know, read this in the book Millionaire Fastlane
I understand your point it’s true that making a fastline not just a business can take many years. But according to MJ himself getting rich quickly exists, it’s getting rich easily that doesn’t exist.Knowing that some businesses take 10+year to make you rich, if you’re in a fastline that does it in just 2, or 3 years. then yeah you’re in a get-rich-quick business

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.