The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

You're Invited to a Conference Call with Peter Fortunato

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Every Tuesday night, I do a conference call where I interview a very successful real estate investor.

You're invited to the May 19th call with Peter Fortunato - master transaction engineer and deal structuring wizard!

The call starts at:

8 pm eastern
7 pm central
6 pm mountain
5 pm pacific

Call 1-218-936-7999

access code 770292#

The call is free.

Bring your questions. We will open the call up for live questions.

Be ready to get BLOWN AWAY with the depth of Peter's knowledge.

The conference call is a NO Sales Pitch Zone!

( There are only 5 investors in the United States who I would consider to be in the "brilliant" category and Peter is one of them. He has more than 30 years of experience and still buys houses)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

zauberer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 13, 2009
Does anyone know this person ? I see they joined May 2009 and has never been thanked on any posts. Don't want to waste my time on spammers

mtnman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
28%
Oct 3, 2007
They're not spammers, though a little abrupt.

Never heard of them....do your own DD.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Does anyone know this person ?

Jackie should be good to go. Bump for the conference call. If someone attends, they can give the forum the feedback if it was good or not.

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
I can't speak for Jackie (although my first impression is that she knows her stuff) but I have close friends who have worked with Peter Fortunato and say that he is top notch - one of the best in the biz.
Chances are you will know within the first 10 minutes whether or not the call will be of any value to you.

G_Alexander

Does it Cash Flow?
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
941%
Jun 7, 2008
I am just heading over to Acura now, and then to the gym. Chances are I will call in. Rep++ for sharing this with the community, I appreciate it.

Thank you for posting this Jackie.

I will let you all know (for those who don't call) if the call was beneficial. If it is not, I will use the negative reputation button (which does not exist ;))

G_Alexander

zauberer

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
May 13, 2009
Ok thanks everyone I missed the call this week but I will definitely be on the call next week.

hatterasguy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 29, 2008
Looks interesting.

The OP is no spammer, they have been contributing. Looks legit.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
I was able to attend the call earlier tonight. It started out a little slow but the content was great, once it got started. It was approx. 90% live question based and I would say that you had to know a bit about RE to be able to follow Peter well.

The key takeaway for me was that it is ALL about the ‘Art of the Deal’. If you can find multiple ways to structure a potential deal, you increase your odds. I am amazed by people who have the ability to constantly be thinking of new alternative solutions. Peter seems to be one of those guys.

One example of a deal structure I had not heard before is as follows:

In an area where property taxes might be escalating…..
You own a house - let’s say its worth 100k. To increase cash-flow, you might go in search of a first time homeowner, who will be a ‘caretaker’ for your home. You SELL the house to the ‘caretaker’. No money down, $700/month, interest only, with the contract condition (option) that they must sell you the house back in 3 years. In completing the purchase, with the intention of staying in the house for 3 years, the buyer qualifies for the $8000 tax credit. In states like FL and TX, this also often creates a ‘homestead’ for the new owner – which means less tax; hence, more cash-flow to you. The first time buyer must stay in the house for at least 3 years or the government may reclaim their tax credit (which obviously creates an incentive to stay).

Pretty clever, I have to say. It’s about using the current situation around you to structure new deals - deals that make both participants happier.

It definitely made me think.

Thanks. +++

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
Hey Jacksonville,

Glad you could join us on the call. Sorry for technical problems with noise tonight. We usually don't have that but Peter really packs them in.

There's no one on the face of the earth who knows more about creative deal structuring than Peter Fortunato.

I've been to 6 or 7 of his seminars and they are always full of AHH-HAA moments - even for me!

The first time home buyer tax credit really offers a lot of opportunity now.

here are a few different plays you can use:

(1) work the fsbo web sites for motivated sellers ( vacant houses are a clue) - then get an option on the property. Do a HighestBidderSale to attract a lot of bidders - sell to the highest bidder and make the difference between the option price and your sales price.

(2) get an option on the (1) and just get paid a flat fee - like $5,000 - for doing a HighestBidderSale to find the buyer

(3) Find the motivated seller, buy the house subject to the mortgage or with seller financing then sell the way peter described - with no money down INTEREST ONLY payments and get an option to buy the house back for what you sold it for in 3 years.

There are so many ways to make money with real estate these days, it is exciting times!

Jackie

kwerner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Oct 4, 2007
Jackie - Do you know if the call was recorded? If so, for those of us that missed the call, would you mind sharing the "replay" phone number for us to listen to the recording?

Thanks!

CashFlowDepot

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 16, 2009
Central America
I did record the conference call with Peter but I can't release that one yet.

If you'd like to hear one of our other calls, I can put that up on a web site and make it available.

Or listen in next week - we'll be talking about how to use insurance to buy houses.

Bilgefisher

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 29, 2007
Aurora, Co
I appreciate the conference call. I apologize for being skeptical a bit, but this forum is very tight and we absolutely love a fresh kill (aka spammer). Consequently we jump on folks fairly quickly until they prove themselves.

Unfortunately my mastermind meeting coincided with this conference call. I look forward to listening to the recording.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.