The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Yo Leute, I am Mykyta, but you can call me Saul

Mykyta Minich

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 20, 2022
Germany
My story starts at the age of six, when my parents divorced, and I moved out of the private house i livid until 6 years.

My first deep lies of life have materialized there, my mom was lying to me about us continuing living there while moving on some time to my grandma flat along with my dad still being my dad.
And that has lasted for 2 years, when I actually discovered that I was never to return to this household again, I cried, as well as I discovered it while having many troubles with school.
In my life, I liked school only once in the lifetime, when I first got there. It was nice, cool, shiny, loud, bright and fun. But here comes the bully, which has beaten me for counter calling him a slur he called me. The incident when the whole class has pointed at me when someone drew something on the school board because of me still staying there before it, and not running to my table because of a “necessity”, which the teacher called me out for and told me to stay in the degree of the classroom afterwards. Iv'e only got friends when having something with me, like a PSP, an iPad Mini, or food and money. And generally, it removed the good and healthy feelings I had before school in general, like having fun there, getting interested in doing something, being mindful of my actions and such. My favorite school subjects were physical culture where I got to play bouncer, and catch. And English, which was the most serious long time investment I've ever took, in my opinion.
Changed 5 schools in total because of bulling being literally everywhere I've gone to.
Funny enough, one story compelled my father's new girlfriend calling me out for being so stupid to the degree of not understanding who helps me with math studying (Keep in mind, I've lost all of my interest in mathematics in the 5th grade). That happened when, while 10 years old, I once went to my father's place in 2 countries away from me, and I've stood there for a month, until he'll send me back because of being too harsh undisciplined, and ungrateful for what he was doing.
I played video games for my 70% of life, but at some point, I understood what it costs to me, being so lazy and non-initiative. And I said to myself, that whatever will happen, “I will Change my life at 18 years old”, and tbh, I did!
And it will continue to constantly change, because of my courage to become more than I am today, I don't have much financial knowledge yet.
But you can be sure I will be having multiple 9ns in the time of 2 and 5 years from now, because even a stupid a$$ like me can become successful using Fastlane. Not because I said so, but because I will learn how to.

I am 18 years old, and I, will never quit, reaching for the highest I can imagine!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Practic

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Nov 29, 2022
My story starts at the age of six, when my parents divorced, and I moved out of the private house i livid until 6 years.

My first deep lies of life have materialized there, my mom was lying to me about us continuing living there while moving on some time to my grandma flat along with my dad still being my dad.
And that has lasted for 2 years, when I actually discovered that I was never to return to this household again, I cried, as well as I discovered it while having many troubles with school.
In my life, I liked school only once in the lifetime, when I first got there. It was nice, cool, shiny, loud, bright and fun. But here comes the bully, which has beaten me for counter calling him a slur he called me. The incident when the whole class has pointed at me when someone drew something on the school board because of me still staying there before it, and not running to my table because of a “necessity”, which the teacher called me out for and told me to stay in the degree of the classroom afterwards. Iv'e only got friends when having something with me, like a PSP, an iPad Mini, or food and money. And generally, it removed the good and healthy feelings I had before school in general, like having fun there, getting interested in doing something, being mindful of my actions and such. My favorite school subjects were physical culture where I got to play bouncer, and catch. And English, which was the most serious long time investment I've ever took, in my opinion.
Changed 5 schools in total because of bulling being literally everywhere I've gone to.
Funny enough, one story compelled my father's new girlfriend calling me out for being so stupid to the degree of not understanding who helps me with math studying (Keep in mind, I've lost all of my interest in mathematics in the 5th grade). That happened when, while 10 years old, I once went to my father's place in 2 countries away from me, and I've stood there for a month, until he'll send me back because of being too harsh undisciplined, and ungrateful for what he was doing.
I played video games for my 70% of life, but at some point, I understood what it costs to me, being so lazy and non-initiative. And I said to myself, that whatever will happen, “I will Change my life at 18 years old”, and tbh, I did!
And it will continue to constantly change, because of my courage to become more than I am today, I don't have much financial knowledge yet.
But you can be sure I will be having multiple 9ns in the time of 2 and 5 years from now, because even a stupid a$$ like me can become successful using Fastlane. Not because I said so, but because I will learn how to.

I am 18 years old, and I, will never quit, reaching for the highest I can imagine!

Welcome Mykyta!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...