The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wow..talk about stealing from TMF lol

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Kinda figured that was the case but it seems more than coincidental that they both left multi-million dollar business, unexpectedly found love, married quickly and moved to Venice CA. The both use the Advertorial format from Entrepreneur Magazine to "tell their stories" implying that these are real interviews and not paid advertisements.

Her real estate product sounds promising but the call I had with one of her reps was very light on details. Only after paying the upfront load does one get deeper details and no access to private FB group until then either (makes sense but very hard to find testimonials of anyone actually using her system for any length of time).

I ultimately just found it very disheartening that her stated mentor is the fellow getting lambasted in these pages and that has soured me on her product. I appreciate the information and comments for sure.

Since your first two posts on this forum are on this thread, I'd highly recommend you drop looking for a course and buy The millionaire fastlane and Unscripted books by MJ DeMarco (The guy who runs this forum). The forum here is centered around those books/philosophy and you'll learn a whole lot more here than you will looking for a course!

There are quite a few successful real estate people on here as well.

I don't know your particular situation, so I'm just giving you general advice. Stick around, it may be the best thing you've ever done.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
Well I don't know about that specific site/funnel but this guy makes crazy amounts of money so he is living in the fast lane. He was recently featured on entrepreneur.com, mixergy.com, success.com and other sites.

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
Looks like there are some Jordan Belfort methods mixed in too.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Now, will I sign up for his service? Nope. I don't even know what he's offering. The copy is too painful to read.

Even worse, the information sounds like a scam....
Did MJ trademark the Fastlane concepts? Copyright? A huge lawsuit would send this a$$ to his funeral.

Sevran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Dec 27, 2016
They do say that imitation is the greatest form of Compliment... However this is RIP Off Central

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Lot's of excuses in your reply. Very defensive posturing and mental gymnastics to rationalize mistakes you have made.

This community and this thread just gave you tremendously valuable feedback on your product. I hope you learn from that.
f5a3309ff72782bd6618b816ba7d3d7f231a2867aa56ff51d4d78d2a2321dd41.jpg

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
Instead of a novel he could've made a video explaining value of his service to his targeted audience and have a clear CTA. Anyways, I think he's like one of these guys who reads a single book on self-development one day and launches a personal-development coaching program the next.

I love this HAHA!

Reminds me of the old; "Learn how to make money online by selling people courses on how to make money online" circle jerk.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
If you read into the methodology, while it uses the same language, the mentality is about buyer awareness (cold, warm, hot leads), not specific to finances and life and/or business in the Million Dollar FastLane.

You say it uses the same language... but it's the same exact words which is a straight up rip-off..

If it was your own idea/product and something from your personal experience you would've used something completely different instead of Sidewalker, Slowlane, and Fastlane. You took a major shortcut by taking the words straight out of MJ's book. For example if you were using the same language but deriving from your personal experience and you used using a "tier" concept "similar" to MJ, you could've done something completely different especially if it comes to leads. "cold, warm and hot" has several other opportunities for example like "associate of a friend, friend, best friend" that can be more catchy and relatable. BUTTTT you decided to go with MJ's words and tried to take a short cut.

I hope you move away from this, good luck to you sir.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
What would be a better 3-tier structure for the meaning he is trying to convey?

1) Sleepers (cold)
2) Listeners (warm)
3) Jumpers (hot)

blows my examples out of the water... seems like i have some work to do :notworthy:

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
Simply put - MJ's book changed my life. He also changed my beliefs on the fact that I could be who I was... the weird, geeky "fat kid" that grew up and always seeking validation from the business world.

Any reason you didn't provide value back to the source of your inspiration before trying to sell it to the world?

_Master_Shake

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
234%
Nov 28, 2016
Illinois
Looks like there's some new tool now, Logan Shippy. I just started seeing his sponsored ads in my newsfeed too. Talking about trading "time for money" and starting an online business.

Jonathan Polley

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 26, 2016
Valencia, Spain
LOL.. yup.. I had a quick look at his site and now his ad's are showing up on my Facebook feed.

But then, there is an interesting lesson here to take away. And that is that Facebooks "pixel" is a really powerful tool. That everyone should be using if they have any thoughts of running ads on Facebook.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
guys seriously this is not okay

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 2.14.55 PM.png

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
holy thread necro, batman.

For giggles, I clicked the link to see what he's up to now. Now it's the ROI method; his "relevancy engine".

Typical 2012 sales page stuff. Video with testimonials and "application" for a 15 minute call.
Yea good luck bro.. now you’re gonna get ads on EVERYTHING.. i literally just looked at the landing page and it’s like a f---n virus

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 9.58.47 AM.png

I’m so mad lol

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Yea good luck bro.. now you’re gonna get ads on EVERYTHING.. i literally just looked at the landing page and it’s like a f---n virus

View attachment 21669

I’m so mad lol

Nope.

I use an adblocker and I don't use Facebook anymore. No ads for me, unless I white list the site.

D

Deleted50669

ROI is only a fraction of a market viability assessment, anyway. I refuse to audit his materials, but if ROI is his only angle he's gonna set a lot of people up to get bent over.

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
It appears Scott Olford has gotten someone named Jessica Lenouvel in the real estate industry to sell the ROI system to Realtors. It's called The Listings Lab Method for Real Estate Agents. When you look at her "story" it's almost verbatim his; ran a huge business, quit because "something was missing", resurfaced, quickly found love of life and moved to Venice CA. Being in real estate, I almost "bit" but something seemed fishy. After reading these posts, it's even fishier...

He licensed his ROI system out to several individuals

pmrgn2020

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 24, 2019
Kinda figured that was the case but it seems more than coincidental that they both left multi-million dollar business, unexpectedly found love, married quickly and moved to Venice CA. The both use the Advertorial format from Entrepreneur Magazine to "tell their stories" implying that these are real interviews and not paid advertisements.

Her real estate product sounds promising but the call I had with one of her reps was very light on details. Only after paying the upfront load does one get deeper details and no access to private FB group until then either (makes sense but very hard to find testimonials of anyone actually using her system for any length of time).

I ultimately just found it very disheartening that her stated mentor is the fellow getting lambasted in these pages and that has soured me on her product. I appreciate the information and comments for sure.
He licensed his ROI system out to several individuals

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.