The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Wow..talk about stealing from TMF lol

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
holy thread necro, batman.

For giggles, I clicked the link to see what he's up to now. Now it's the ROI method; his "relevancy engine".

Typical 2012 sales page stuff. Video with testimonials and "application" for a 15 minute call.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
544%
Jan 13, 2014

For giggles, I clicked the link to see what he's up to now. Now it's the ROI method; his "relevancy engine".

Typical 2012 sales page stuff. Video with testimonials and "application" for a 15 minute call.
I watched the video. He's online marketing his services that help online marketing companies market their online marketing services better.

@lowtek You're the resident physics expert here on the forum - Is this the beginning of a black hole forming?

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I watched the video. He's online marketing his services that help online marketing companies market their online marketing services better.

@lowtek You're the resident physics expert here on the forum - Is this the beginning of a black hole forming?

lol we're approaching critical mass of bullshit.

@MJ DeMarco I propose that you expand the bro marketing terminology to encompass this phenomenon. I think "Broception" is a fitting description :p

D

Deleted50669

lol we're approaching critical mass of bullshit.

@MJ DeMarco I propose that you expand the bro marketing terminology to encompass this phenomenon. I think "Broception" is a fitting description :p
We have transcended the event horizon, we are accelerating towards the singularity wherein business authenticity is frozen in time (yes I bullshat that from Interstellar).

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
guys seriously this is not okay

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 2.14.55 PM.png

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016

I was instantly triggered. Too much arm flailing.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja

Yea good luck bro.. now you’re gonna get ads on EVERYTHING.. i literally just looked at the landing page and it’s like a f---n virus

Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 9.58.47 AM.png

I’m so mad lol

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Yea good luck bro.. now you’re gonna get ads on EVERYTHING.. i literally just looked at the landing page and it’s like a f---n virus

View attachment 21669

I’m so mad lol

Nope.

I use an adblocker and I don't use Facebook anymore. No ads for me, unless I white list the site.

D

Deleted50669

ROI is only a fraction of a market viability assessment, anyway. I refuse to audit his materials, but if ROI is his only angle he's gonna set a lot of people up to get bent over.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Nope.

I use an adblocker and I don't use Facebook anymore. No ads for me, unless I white list the site.
Oh yea., i gotta turn my adblocker back on... i forgot i turned it off...

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 8.43.06 PM.png

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I clicked on my Facebook for the first time in like 3 weeks and SURE ENOUGH GOOD OLD SCOTT F*ckING OLFORD...

I literally clicked his page once.. in this thread!
Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 9.45.21 AM.png

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I clicked on my Facebook for the first time in like 3 weeks and SURE ENOUGH GOOD OLD SCOTT f*ckING OLFORD...

I literally clicked his page once.. in this thread!
View attachment 21817

I’ve blocked all his content on FB. I clicked his page like, a year ago from this thread. I haven’t seen any network or google ads from him in months. It eventually died out.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
I’ve blocked all his content on FB. I clicked his page like, a year ago from this thread. I haven’t seen any network or google ads from him in months. It eventually died out.
thank you this gives me hope lol

i found this so I’m just gonna start blocking them all

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 10.43.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 10.43.01 AM.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 1

pmrgn2020

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 24, 2019
It appears Scott Olford has gotten someone named Jessica Lenouvel in the real estate industry to sell the ROI system to Realtors. It's called The Listings Lab Method for Real Estate Agents. When you look at her "story" it's almost verbatim his; ran a huge business, quit because "something was missing", resurfaced, quickly found love of life and moved to Venice CA. Being in real estate, I almost "bit" but something seemed fishy. After reading these posts, it's even fishier...

Last edited:

Y.B.

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Feb 7, 2014
It appears Scott Olford has gotten someone named Jessica Lenouvel in the real estate industry to sell the ROI system to Realtors. It's called The Listings Lab Method for Real Estate Agents. When you look at her "story" it's almost verbatim his; ran a huge business, quit because "something was missing", resurfaced, quickly found love of life and moved to Venice CA. Being in real estate, I almost "bit" but something seemed fishy. After reading these posts, it's even fishier...

He licensed his ROI system out to several individuals

pmrgn2020

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 24, 2019
Kinda figured that was the case but it seems more than coincidental that they both left multi-million dollar business, unexpectedly found love, married quickly and moved to Venice CA. The both use the Advertorial format from Entrepreneur Magazine to "tell their stories" implying that these are real interviews and not paid advertisements.

Her real estate product sounds promising but the call I had with one of her reps was very light on details. Only after paying the upfront load does one get deeper details and no access to private FB group until then either (makes sense but very hard to find testimonials of anyone actually using her system for any length of time).

I ultimately just found it very disheartening that her stated mentor is the fellow getting lambasted in these pages and that has soured me on her product. I appreciate the information and comments for sure.
He licensed his ROI system out to several individuals

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
642%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Kinda figured that was the case but it seems more than coincidental that they both left multi-million dollar business, unexpectedly found love, married quickly and moved to Venice CA. The both use the Advertorial format from Entrepreneur Magazine to "tell their stories" implying that these are real interviews and not paid advertisements.

Her real estate product sounds promising but the call I had with one of her reps was very light on details. Only after paying the upfront load does one get deeper details and no access to private FB group until then either (makes sense but very hard to find testimonials of anyone actually using her system for any length of time).

I ultimately just found it very disheartening that her stated mentor is the fellow getting lambasted in these pages and that has soured me on her product. I appreciate the information and comments for sure.

Since your first two posts on this forum are on this thread, I'd highly recommend you drop looking for a course and buy The millionaire fastlane and Unscripted books by MJ DeMarco (The guy who runs this forum). The forum here is centered around those books/philosophy and you'll learn a whole lot more here than you will looking for a course!

There are quite a few successful real estate people on here as well.

I don't know your particular situation, so I'm just giving you general advice. Stick around, it may be the best thing you've ever done.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.