- Joined
- Aug 20, 2012
- Messages
- 658
Rep Bank
$1,205
$1,205
User Power: 74%
I just talked to one of my friends, the last time I ran into him was last February, and he said that he was starting his own computer service company. Well, fast forward to present time. I contacted him to say Hi and how every thing has been going, my mind was blown.
Basically he told me he was making tons of money now. Going to close deals and make like 20 grand and just working his a$$ off to cash in.
Here I thought I was doing ok, but it seems like I have been doing nothing of the sort, haha.
He said he finally quit his job about a month or two ago since this really picked up full force, and has been in the works since DEC 2011ish or so.
To be honest, I just feel blown away even though I am working on projects of my own. I guess the thing is, his dream is coming true, mine still seems unreachable at the current time.
Has anyone ever run into someone like this? I completely see why people who have nothing going for them stay away from people who do, because they feel so intimidated and left in the dust.
If you want the website I'll pm it to you.
Basically he told me he was making tons of money now. Going to close deals and make like 20 grand and just working his a$$ off to cash in.
Here I thought I was doing ok, but it seems like I have been doing nothing of the sort, haha.
He said he finally quit his job about a month or two ago since this really picked up full force, and has been in the works since DEC 2011ish or so.
To be honest, I just feel blown away even though I am working on projects of my own. I guess the thing is, his dream is coming true, mine still seems unreachable at the current time.
Has anyone ever run into someone like this? I completely see why people who have nothing going for them stay away from people who do, because they feel so intimidated and left in the dust.
If you want the website I'll pm it to you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
