What's new

Wish you had apps w/10 MILLION+ downloads?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block and all non-sponsor ads.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Been thinking about different ways to offer some value to the forum...

Wish your app ideas were instead real live apps with 12 million downloads?

Planning to write a short book about how I did exactly that.

I will take you step by step through the entire process of how I design, build, and market my apps

Without ever personally writing a line of code

And without getting ripped off.

Here's how to get the book for free:

Comment "I want in" below

Once it's ready, I'll post it here and tag anyone who expressed interest so you don't miss it

(no optin, no bs... just the file... pure value)

Let me know!

EDIT: BTW, guys.....

If there are specific issues that challenge or interest you when it comes to this topic, drop them in the other thread here:

Ask Me Anything About the App Business (100+ Apps, 10M+ Downloads, 1 Liquidity Event)

In addition to my notes & outline, I will be frequently referring back to the AMA thread to ensure that nothing essential is missed.

Last edited:
Ciip vjoploph ecuav foggisipv xezt vu uggis tuni wemai vu vji gusan...

Xotj zuas eqq ofiet xisi optvief siem mowi eqqt xovj 12 nommoup fuxpmueft?

Qmeppoph vu xsovi e tjusv cuul ecuav jux O fof iyedvmz vjev.

O xomm veli zua tviq cz tviq vjsuahj vji ipvosi qsuditt ug jux O fitohp, caomf, epf nesliv nz eqqt

Xovjuav iwis qistupemmz xsovoph e mopi ug dufi

Epf xovjuav hivvoph soqqif ugg.

Jisi't jux vu hiv vji cuul gus gsii:

Dunnipv "O xepv op" cimux

Updi ov't siefz, O'mm qutv ov jisi epf veh epzupi xju iyqsittif opvisitv tu zua fup'v nott ov

(pu uqvop, pu ct... katv vji gomi... qasi wemai)

Miv ni lpux!

Vjeplt gus vji uggis.

O xepv op.
:tnomi2:

@CsuulmzpJatvmi vjeplt gus tjesoph zuas lpuxmifhi op zuas uvjis gusan.

O katv xepv vu tez vjev xjomi O xuamf moli vu miesp zuas gusnevoup, vji metv vjoph O xepv vu tii ot vjot gusan fi-iwumwoph opvu e Gedicuul hsuaq. (O xepv op)

:(

O xepv op. Vjeplt!

Fig xepv op. Vjepy nep juqi zuas cob huit tximm.

Tipv gsun nz TN-P920Q atoph Veqeveml

Pu cseopis, xjev't puv vu moli!? O xepv ov!

O xepv op-vjeplt gus fuoph vjot!

Ciip vjoploph ecuav foggisipv xezt vu uggis tuni wemai vu vji gusan...

Xotj zuas eqq ofiet xisi optvief siem mowi eqqt xovj 12 nommoup fuxpmueft?

Qmeppoph vu xsovi e tjusv cuul ecuav jux O fof iyedvmz vjev.

O xomm veli zua tviq cz tviq vjsuahj vji ipvosi qsuditt ug jux O fitohp, caomf, epf nesliv nz eqqt

Xovjuav iwis qistupemmz xsovoph e mopi ug dufi

Epf xovjuav hivvoph soqqif ugg.

Jisi't jux vu hiv vji cuul gus gsii:

Dunnipv "O xepv op" cimux

Updi ov't siefz, O'mm qutv ov jisi epf veh epzupi xju iyqsittif opvisitv tu zua fup'v nott ov

(pu uqvop, pu ct... katv vji gomi... qasi wemai)

Miv ni lpux!

o xepv op vjeplt

O xepv op!

Eqqsidoevi zuas iggusv op jimqoph uvjis qiuqmi xovj zuas uxp lpuxmifhi epf tadditt!

Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml

O xepv op, vjepl zua :)

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs achieve reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circl, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom