The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

WHY?

Anything related to matters of the mind

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
Why are there so many things in life that distract you from your end goal?
Why everytime i say i need some money from my slowlane job to put in my projects something happens and i have to wait?
Why is life made this way?Having lots of things that f....ing break all the time and need fixing?

Who decided that consumerism is the next best thing for people? it simply destroys you! F*ck!

i don't want to put my self on the sidewalk and i try a lot to avoid it. but whyyyyyyy?

i am really angry right now. with me first of all.

THE PROBLEM:
i have 200 euro in my pocket and i cannot invest them because i have to think that maybe my first car will need something new in the next service appointment.
my second car is a car that helps me moves beehives, an old 4x4 ,part of my fastlane project.

THE REASON I WRITE THIS HERE:

why is life this way? why? i have a 21 euro cellphone, no fancy things. i buy 4-5 cheap pieces of clothing per year, i have a goodpaying slowlane job. i m waiting for the heating expenses to start in a month(200 per month), i am waiting for the second daughter to arrive in this world.not going out. not doing any hobbies. no nothing. go to the job and go for a walk with the family. 800 euro in the bank as we speak.personal expenses 3-4 euro a day.

BUT I get really angry (maybe it is the way my parents grew me up) with other people having nicer things than me. i get jealous when i see the houses their parents built for them. i get frustrated when i see people throwing money away.recently i learned a friend of mine has 50000 euro in his bank account. it made me stop working and i told i was sick and left.

WHY IS THIS WORLD LIKE THIS?

ONE thing i have in mind is that this is my struggle. this is what i must endure to continue and to find wealth as defined by MJ . I will keep going! i will make it happen! I am not here for the fancy talk and then go hide in my corner.

THIS IS ME. maybe i will be described as a jealous mf. ok i am . i try to stop it but as stated above it is the way i grew up that made me like this.
also i really feel the need to make things better for my family and then i really really need to make the people that think i am a lesser person because of my cellphone or my clothes feel sorry for that.
i will become unreachable to them
first the struggle to start,then the continuous fighting for real success and when the numbers will be right i will become the unreachable one, the "lucky" one, the crazy one that has projects run by employees and not by himself...

i had some days to post and this came out of my mind..lots of thoughts...feel free to judge!feel free to like!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
You're brain/sub-conscious is a super-computer. It will answer whatever question you ask it.

You could ask:

"Why can't I do it!?!"

Or you could ask:

"How can I do it?"

Your brain will answer either question so it's up to you to ask the right one.

Check out video 3 in my AndyTalks thread (linked to in my signature).

Obstacles are stepping stones.

(A good book is "The Obstacle is the Way.")

Nicoknowsbest

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
395%
Mar 31, 2014
Austria
"Why can't I do it!?!"

Or you could ask:

"How can I do it?"
Change your perspective. There are no obstacles, but challenges along your way - challenges that aim at making you better, helping you achieve more.

BUT I get really angry (maybe it is the way my parents grew me up) with other people having nicer things than me. i get jealous when i see the houses their parents built for them. i get frustrated when i see people throwing money away.recently i learned a friend of mine has 50000 euro in his bank account. it made me stop working and i told i was sick and left.
This way of thinking is poisonous. Adapt a mindset of abundance - maybe you haven't seen this one yet: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/the-astonishing-secrets-thread.50097/

Besides, there are details and unknown facts to every story - after finding them out, you might not want to be in anybody else's shoes than your own.

i am waiting for the second daughter to arrive in this world
Create a daily practice for yourself, focusing on positive things. Write down things you are grateful for - you have a second daughter coming!! Think about all the others who are desperately trying to have babies, but can't.

I will keep going! i will make it happen!
You will, but you need to change your mindset. Do so, and everything will start to click.

Hope that helps!

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
Why everytime i say i need some money from my slowlane job to put in my projects something happens and i have to wait?
Why is life made this way?Having lots of things that f....ing break all the time and need fixing?

Who decided that consumerism is the next best thing for people? it simply destroys you! F*ck!

i don't want to put my self on the sidewalk and i try a lot to avoid it. but whyyyyyyy?

THE PROBLEM:
i have 200 euro in my pocket and i cannot invest them because i have to think that maybe my first car will need something new in the next service appointment.
my second car is a car that helps me moves beehives, an old 4x4 ,part of my fastlane project.

why is life this way? why? i have a 21 euro cellphone, no fancy things. i buy 4-5 cheap pieces of clothing per year, i have a goodpaying slowlane job. i m waiting for the heating expenses to start in a month(200 per month), i am waiting for the second daughter to arrive in this world.not going out. not doing any hobbies. no nothing. go to the job and go for a walk with the family. 800 euro in the bank as we speak.personal expenses 3-4 euro a day.

ONE thing i have in mind is that this is my struggle. this is what i must endure to continue and to find wealth as defined by MJ . I will keep going! i will make it happen! I am not here for the fancy talk and then go hide in my corner.

THIS IS ME. maybe i will be described as a jealous mf. ok i am . i try to stop it but as stated above it is the way i grew up that made me like this.
also i really feel the need to make things better for my family and then i really really need to make the people that think i am a lesser person because of my cellphone or my clothes feel sorry for that.
first the struggle to start,then the continuous fighting for real success and when the numbers will be right i will become the unreachable one, the "lucky" one, the crazy one that has projects run by employees and not by himself...

i had some days to post and this came out of my mind..lots of thoughts...feel free to judge!feel free to like!

THE PROBLEM:

thank you.

and in greece, the economic situation is very bad.

so your duty is to make the best life for you and your loved one in this crazy world.

i love people who question the stupid world we live in . they prove they are not stupid robots

people tend to be robots when they say they want to be successful :

the point is less to be successful than to live a meaningful life in a crazy world

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

THE PROBLEM:

There will always be those above you and those below you.

How do you define happiness?
I prefer MJ's definition. Freedom, Health, Family.

We're all guilty of dwelling too much sometimes, u simply hit a pothole, clear ur mind and get back on the road.

Turbo

Google/PPC Pro- making my clients $7 figures/mo
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
May 31, 2014
Dallas TX
Instead of asking 'why', ask 'how'.

How can I be more successful?
How can I provide more value to others?
How can I get the skills I need to accomplish my mission?

Your subconscious & conscious thoughs should be reprogrammed to begin with 'How.... '.

Along the way you will also begin to ask 'What...'. What do I need to do to fix my situation?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.