The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

(Who are you?) Started at 12, got disillusioned

ADayattheRoxbury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 23, 2019
So the title sums up my life. I started doing business at age 12. At that time, I was fearless, everything worked and everything was easy. Maybe because I didn’t overanalyze everything?

My first business, I read 3 books on how to jump higher and run faster, compiled those into my own book, made a chart and added graphics. Sold it for $12, and had 120 sales my first month. By 3 months, I thought, man this is cooooool. Bought a bunch of flat hoses in bulk for $14.xx, sold them for $24.99 and sold literally 1000 of them.

At this point, my parents thought I was a wunderkind, I thought so too, but alas, some guy was selling PlayStation games for cheap in bulk, and scammed me out of $3.5K. This led to my disillusionment beginning, and since then, I’ve done a lot of business, but have never put my all into it, and have an intense fear of failure/success. Blah. This is my first time sharing any of this with anyone outside of my family but I felt like, hey, what the heck. I’m going to try to give it my all this time. Figured out a way to increase bioavailability of CBD, have a couple physicians on board, so I’m hoping this will work out.

Anyways, thanks for reading guys. Peace and love!

TL;DR : made a few racks as a child, got robbed by an a**hole, lost faith in humanity, and I’m trying to get it back.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Nice start and welcome to the forum! It's all about mindset, you got robbed when you were a kid and lost faith in humanity. But something inside of you brought you here. Keep on pushing and can't wait to hear more of your stories. Nothing is a failure unless you don't learn from it and you don't continue. Glad you're continuing.

ADayattheRoxbury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 23, 2019
Nice start and welcome to the forum! It's all about mindset, you got robbed when you were a kid and lost faith in humanity. But something inside of you brought you here. Keep on pushing and can't wait to hear more of your stories.
Thanks dude! I should have clarified. I made a lot more money later on, mostly luck because I bought in on bitcoin miners when the price was $161/BTC. Still however, I have an intense fear of being wrong. Like those early interactions shaped my not being able to trust others, or for that part, myself.

I’m currently also a part of another couple ventures and on the traditional front, taking classes at Harvard Extension on Economics.

The thing I love about this place, and the reason I signed up after reading for only a little while was the amount of comradery was so high, and you just proved my point! You already are making me want to prove you right which is a lot more valuable than proving haters wrong!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...