- Joined
- Mar 23, 2019
- Messages
- 72
Rep Bank
$440
$440
User Power: 76%
So the title sums up my life. I started doing business at age 12. At that time, I was fearless, everything worked and everything was easy. Maybe because I didn’t overanalyze everything?
My first business, I read 3 books on how to jump higher and run faster, compiled those into my own book, made a chart and added graphics. Sold it for $12, and had 120 sales my first month. By 3 months, I thought, man this is cooooool. Bought a bunch of flat hoses in bulk for $14.xx, sold them for $24.99 and sold literally 1000 of them.
At this point, my parents thought I was a wunderkind, I thought so too, but alas, some guy was selling PlayStation games for cheap in bulk, and scammed me out of $3.5K. This led to my disillusionment beginning, and since then, I’ve done a lot of business, but have never put my all into it, and have an intense fear of failure/success. Blah. This is my first time sharing any of this with anyone outside of my family but I felt like, hey, what the heck. I’m going to try to give it my all this time. Figured out a way to increase bioavailability of CBD, have a couple physicians on board, so I’m hoping this will work out.
Anyways, thanks for reading guys. Peace and love!
TL;DR : made a few racks as a child, got robbed by an a**hole, lost faith in humanity, and I’m trying to get it back.
My first business, I read 3 books on how to jump higher and run faster, compiled those into my own book, made a chart and added graphics. Sold it for $12, and had 120 sales my first month. By 3 months, I thought, man this is cooooool. Bought a bunch of flat hoses in bulk for $14.xx, sold them for $24.99 and sold literally 1000 of them.
At this point, my parents thought I was a wunderkind, I thought so too, but alas, some guy was selling PlayStation games for cheap in bulk, and scammed me out of $3.5K. This led to my disillusionment beginning, and since then, I’ve done a lot of business, but have never put my all into it, and have an intense fear of failure/success. Blah. This is my first time sharing any of this with anyone outside of my family but I felt like, hey, what the heck. I’m going to try to give it my all this time. Figured out a way to increase bioavailability of CBD, have a couple physicians on board, so I’m hoping this will work out.
Anyways, thanks for reading guys. Peace and love!
TL;DR : made a few racks as a child, got robbed by an a**hole, lost faith in humanity, and I’m trying to get it back.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
