MaxGorlov
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2019
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 88%
Hi all! My name is Max; I'm 20 years of age and from the UK. I read the Millionaire Fastlane earlier this year, and Unscripted soon afterwards. Both books shattered my perception of wealth and freedom. My previous reading had only been Rich Dad Poor Dad and a few other personal finance books that pumped me up - but left me confused. MJ's books completely tore off the blindfold, and helped me to see some of the nonsensical advice for what it was, as well as reinforcing the good ideas.
Suffice it to say that I'm now hungry for a self-empowered life and career that doesn't involve enslavement to a vampiric time-exchange structure. My previous plan was to work at a publishing company, since I love stories and creative writing. But I've realised that that essentially amounts to an office job. My Dad works his a$$ off and doesn't get home till late; I don't want the same story.
Previous Entrepreneurial Efforts: a self-help blog sharing some of my ideas. I stopped this prompto after realising that it was being written pretty much out of self-indulgence. It wasn't a real 'value offering'. In the trash with it!
New Idea: Writing software. I won't go into details just yet, but this seems to me to tick all the CENTS boxes.
Sorry for being a bit rambly, I hope this was a good introduction. I'm reading other people's stories and seeing similar patterns of trepidation and excitement about the future... Let's do this entrepreneur thing together!
Suffice it to say that I'm now hungry for a self-empowered life and career that doesn't involve enslavement to a vampiric time-exchange structure. My previous plan was to work at a publishing company, since I love stories and creative writing. But I've realised that that essentially amounts to an office job. My Dad works his a$$ off and doesn't get home till late; I don't want the same story.
Previous Entrepreneurial Efforts: a self-help blog sharing some of my ideas. I stopped this prompto after realising that it was being written pretty much out of self-indulgence. It wasn't a real 'value offering'. In the trash with it!
New Idea: Writing software. I won't go into details just yet, but this seems to me to tick all the CENTS boxes.
Sorry for being a bit rambly, I hope this was a good introduction. I'm reading other people's stories and seeing similar patterns of trepidation and excitement about the future... Let's do this entrepreneur thing together!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
