The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Where are my sales? Help me find out

Marketing, social media, advertising

dilooska

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jun 21, 2020
Berlin
Hello community,

I started my entrepreneurship journey 2 years ago with selling products on Amazon FBA. After realizing that wasn't my passion, I decided to create a product for female entrepreneurs (which is my passion). I am now selling Canva templates on my website (on Shopify) and just launched Pinterest ads a week ago with 20 euros daily budget. (I started the site back in March and have been constantly optimizing it)

I have reviewed all market (there is indeed a market for selling Canva templates) and created my site and offer accordingly. I also got feedback from 5-8 different women and implemented that.

Everything is fun, only problem is I HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY SALES (YET). (only 2)

I work as a marketing lead in a company so I LITERALLY DON'T GET WHY!!!

Here is the link to my main landing page, and I really really really need your feedback. I'm committed to success so rest assured that I'll take all feedback as constructive.

I appreciate your help a lot!

Link: Ultimate Canva Template Bundle

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello community,

I started my entrepreneurship journey 2 years ago with selling products on Amazon FBA. After realizing that wasn't my passion, I decided to create a product for female entrepreneurs (which is my passion). I am now selling Canva templates on my website (on Shopify) and just launched Pinterest ads a week ago with 20 euros daily budget. (I started the site back in March and have been constantly optimizing it)

I have reviewed all market (there is indeed a market for selling Canva templates) and created my site and offer accordingly. I also got feedback from 5-8 different women and implemented that.

Here is the link to my main landing page, and I really really really need your feedback. I'm committed to success so rest assured that I'll take all feedback as constructive.

Who is visiting that site, what brings them there, and how did they get there?

dilooska

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jun 21, 2020
Berlin
Who is visiting that site, what brings them there, and how did they get there?
female entrepreneurs, they came from Pinterest ads, because they are interested in design/ have a service based business

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
female entrepreneurs, they came from Pinterest ads, because they are interested in design/ have a service based business
What does the ad promise them? What do they expect to see on the page?

If you had to write one headline question that they answered “Yes!!” to, what would it be?

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello community,

Do you have hotjar heat map? What Are Heat Maps? Guide to Heatmaps/How to Use Them | Hotjar
If not, add a heat map ASAP.
You need to know what people click and look at.
There might be some clues there.

If you have a heatmap, any heatmap, please share the results here and lets analyze them.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.