What's new

What's up people?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

jarvisEG44

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Jun 9, 2017
Messages
4
Location
Sycamore, Illinois, USA
Rep Bank
$85
User Power: 100%
How's it going? I'm Jarvis, and I found my way here after hearing MJ mention this forum for the 50th time while I listened to his awesome book. I'm from Sycamore Illinois, USA, and own and operate a Personal Training studio that I'm going to grow and expand to multiple locations.

I graduated from Northern Illinois University (apparently same place that MJ went to, crazy) in '09 with an unnecessary degree in Exercise Science, and have been training clients for about 10 years now. Opened my studio a little more than 5 years ago with no idea what the hell I was doing business-wise, but I've been learning on the way ever since and am now poised to really start growing.

Looking forward to learning and contributing on this forum, see ya around.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Keswot, zaq Jatloi jisi!
 
Mum ev "appidittesz fihsii".

Ximduni.
 
Mum, O fofp'v iwip lpux Iyisdoti Tdoipdi xet e fihsii.

Ximm, ximduni. Zua'mm miesp e vup jisi.
 
O jewi e fihsii op Jotvusz, vsatv ni, vjev ot ep appidittesz fihsii jeje

Ximduni vu vji gusan!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom