B is for Beast
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
- Jul 16, 2015
Hi Bella, I like your drive. I wanted to ask how you were going to do these things? Have you posted a thread in "Excecute?" I had some questions:
- Are you saving to buy your first property? Have you been pre-approved for a loan? What area is good for renting? etc
- Where are you selling/marketing your product?
- How are you planning to sell the painting? I have a friend that's a painter and may be able to give you some insight.
Hi yes! Go down to my signature, that's the link to my execution thread.
1. Yes I'm saving and I'm hoping to start shopping at the latest late spring, or whenever I feel comfortable with how much I have. I am waiting for that to go get a pre-approval, I don't want to waste anyone's time. But my credit, debt to income and all that jazz is pretty much ready to talk to a lender. I still don't know which neighborhood I'll choose.
2. I'll start with Insta and maybe Facebook, actually first of all probably will see if it gets funded on Kickstarter so I can pay for the first batch through pre-orders.
3. I'm not going to actively try to sell any painting, since I'm not looking to live from it nor make it a business. It's more of a wish I have... I just keep practicing and fantasize with this moment where I'll get good enough that someone will ask if they can buy a piece they like from me. My signature has my Insta too, I use it solely to upload my painting progress.
Thanks for the good vibes, have a great 2020