The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB SCHOOL What is your favorite source of leads?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

ygtrhos

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 27, 2016
Hey everyone,

I would like to exchange some idea about how to leadgen the most effective way.

What is your favorite source of leadgen, and why?

My answer: I and my partner have tried letters, cold emails, G Ads. Letters and cold emails were disastrously bad. G Ads was mediocre, but it can be improved in my eyes, our sales funnel was not that good.

My ROI in G Ads was like %125-130, which was not really worth of the time and effort I spent, but at least I did not make a loss on this bet.

Swift

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 10, 2019
USA
Depends on who you're targeting + follow-up. I run a b2b marketing agency that targets SaaS companies and found that any sort of emails, inmails, etc have to be a lot more personalized to get any sort of response. Since the barrier of entry to automating outreach is so low you have to find a way to stand out in the sea of generic gumroad and Fiverr email templates. If you're running Gads at 130% ROI just at the frontend without factoring in rebills or customer LTV then might as well ramp it up and work on making your backend more robust with email sequences, SMS follow-up, shock and awe packages, etc.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom