The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

What is the new virtual world, Web 3.0, all about?

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)
The business of web design

Ayobami

New Contributor
Jan 11, 2022
Lately ,the new virtual world has been a recent discussed topic on the internet. HERE ARE FEW QUESTIONS I'D like to ask on this forum to give me clear understanding of it. what is web3 all about and what features has it got to deserve the whole hypes? what is the hope of programmers that are in the path of web2? thanks as you reply this thread

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
Lately ,the new virtual world has been a recent discussed topic on the internet. HERE ARE FEW QUESTIONS I'D like to ask on this forum to give me clear understanding of it. what is web3 all about and what features has it got to deserve the whole hypes? what is the hope of programmers that are in the path of web2? thanks as you reply this thread

Ayobami

New Contributor
Jan 11, 2022
i read in an article on a blog about web3.0.i quoted some points that keeps bothering me.here it goes based on what i understand so far about it.
since the new web version of the web is user-centric which is not the way it has used to be where provides servers to their users while gaining access to their infos.making them occupy the online space.lets take amazon for example ,it is dominating the online space for e-commerce store while face book is dominating the space for social media and many more instance like that.but in the case of the new vesrsion.it is decentralized.is the opportunity fading anytime soon?

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Alpine, UT
You need to stop posting the same questions in new threads. Stick to the one you already started.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore