The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What improved your life so much that you wish you did it sooner?

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
Raised my prices.

Just 4 years ago my prices were a third of what they are now.
My work was also a third as good.

When I raised my prices I was able to justify spending the time to really doing next level shit. Just really amazing grade A homerun after homerun... because I wasn't sitting there trying to manage or limit myself. I could go ALL IN.

Allowed for more fun.

I started buying lego sets. Board games. Arts and crafts. Stuff that I enjoy doing but couldn't justify with a mentality of constantly grinding.

Turns out I was blessed with a brain that thinks better when I'm not stressed out. My hobbies act as a form of meditation at the end of the day. I accomplish so much more in much less time because I'm relaxed.

Medication.

If you need it you need it.
You're already regulating what goes into your body with the food you eat, the beverages you drink. Why would you stop there?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Matesrate24

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 30, 2022
the UK
Eat a lot healthier because making food is easier not having roommates "soaking" their old dishes for a week
- Food you buy isn't eaten by a roommate
- Working at night is no longer distracting with music and such
- Now can buy things from Home Depot / Lowes and keep them instead of just throwing things away because no place to keep it or you move every year or so.
As a person who currently lives with 3 other people, I completely understand you. When you just want to fry a steak, but the whole kitchen looks like a tornado went through it, You lose all the motivation to do so. (at least in my case)

In terms of sound, noise-cancelling headphones are a godsend.

Matesrate24

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 30, 2022
the UK
In my own experience, I would say meditation and working out. We only have one body and mind so better take care of it.
Or at least until technology allows us to break those boundaries.

Also, learning. Too many people dislike learning because of their experience in school. It can be very, VERY empowering.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
@fastlane_dad

I've been watching this thread since the start. I cannot think of a single thing because like you said, it would change my trajectory. And I don't want that. There are plenty of things I still want to do and want to do them now, just nothing I want to go back and do sooner or change.

Example: I used to smoke. One could say "quit sooner" would have been better. Yet it was a social thing, where we drank, smoked and had a lot of fun as a group. I needed that period of life to define, experience and choose my future.

I could also have started my business sooner. But then, would we scale up as quickly as we did if I lacked the knowledge that came from a decade of grinding it out as employee?

Utopian as it may sound, I am grateful for experiences I've had - good and bad. They made me. My bad choices led to a crappy life and FTE that led to good choices and discipline.

It appears you and I are in the visible minority here, vast majority has something they wish they did sooner.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Lifting weights
I feel better, get compliments, and get a lot more attention from women. 10/10 would recommend

garyfritz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jul 16, 2011
Colorado
My morning meditation,
Never knew back then that there could be a way to raise awareness to such an extent,
Now, 20min of meditation in the morning and get so much productive for the day.
Really wish i knew this sooner !
What type of meditation? Just clear your mind for 20 minutes, or ...?

My ex was into spirituality &etc and I experimented with different types of meditation but never got serious about it. I'm very good at clearing my mind of extraneous thoughts, taming the "monkey mind," but I don't perceive any benefit from it. I'm just shutting off my mind for 20 minutes, not accomplishing anything that's more interesting to me. How is that supposed to help me?

If it helps productivity, I'm all over it. I NEED help with my (lack of) productivity. I just never saw that from meditation.

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
What type of meditation? Just clear your mind for 20 minutes, or ...?

My ex was into spirituality &etc and I experimented with different types of meditation but never got serious about it. I'm very good at clearing my mind of extraneous thoughts, taming the "monkey mind," but I don't perceive any benefit from it. I'm just shutting off my mind for 20 minutes, not accomplishing anything that's more interesting to me. How is that supposed to help me?

If it helps productivity, I'm all over it. I NEED help with my (lack of) productivity. I just never saw that from meditation.
My intrpretation of it in a very dumbed down way is this:

With dedicated practice, clearing your head gets easier (like all things we practice). You might calll this 'composure'. You are better able to limit thoughts, emotions, and impulses. This is an underestimated ability.

You also gain the ability to be mindful of what thoughts and feelings are intentional, and which are intrusive. You might call this "mindfulness." This is even more underestimated.

Ever get in your head while talking to an officer, doctor, client, customer, or pretty lady? Ever find your mind wandering away from something important? During an important class, lecture, oor meeting? Ever feel overwhelmed? Ever feel doubt, indecisiveness, or overwhelmed by an emotion? Ever have trouble calming down after you're angry, upset, or excited?

How would you like to have even more control over yourself during those pivital situations?

Just like running trains your physical endurance and just like planking trains your core - Meditation the the way to ACTIVELY train your composure and mindfulness.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
636%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
@fastlane_dad

I've been watching this thread since the start. I cannot think of a single thing because like you said, it would change my trajectory. And I don't want that. There are plenty of things I still want to do and want to do them now, just nothing I want to go back and do sooner or change.

Example: I used to smoke. One could say "quit sooner" would have been better. Yet it was a social thing, where we drank, smoked and had a lot of fun as a group. I needed that period of life to define, experience and choose my future.

I could also have started my business sooner. But then, would we scale up as quickly as we did if I lacked the knowledge that came from a decade of grinding it out as employee?

Utopian as it may sound, I am grateful for experiences I've had - good and bad. They made me. My bad choices led to a crappy life and FTE that led to good choices and discipline.

It appears you and I are in the visible minority here, vast majority has something they wish they did sooner.
Well said - exactly. I'm guessing its a mindset / philosophy / approach to life thing. I'm not sure if it's right (to me there are very few absolute rights) - it's just the the system that works well for me to see the world, and look through the lens of the past, current and future. I'm also on the 'zero regrets' bandwagon - for all of my previous decisions, no matter how 'irresponsible' they might seem in hindsight.

Have I landed my feet in some 'doo-doo' that seemed like a bad event in the moment (or a bad event when seen through my future self)? Plenty of times! But not only have those become a learning moment for me, and sometimes a badge of honor for me to wear (how else will one EVER suceed in fastlane or any other aspects of life that require risk taking) - I want to welcome more of that into my life for the sake of knowledge, growth, perseverance, emotional training and best of all relatability (I AM human after all!!!)

The funny thing is sometimes these 'bad events' have turned into some of the best decisions of my life (years down the road). The 'We'll see' principle that is so dire and true to my CORE resonates very highly with me on every step of my journey ( CHECK OUT: We'll See Fable )

NO great life goes perfectly executed at every moment (that'd be impossible under my frame work as we all make tradeoffs with time/money/choices every day of our lives).

I view the framework of life many times like the stock market - sure I can be 'down' 25-50% in any given year (and that didn't mean I needed to pull out all of my money then!) but as long as I'm in the market, holding on to what I got I will come out ahead decade after decade down the road.

All of my previous knowledge, actions and choices are a culminative pot that led me to today. If I wasn't happy, or something was severely lacking - sure that would be enough reason to start addressing a certain point of my day - to - day life, and maybe once I snap out of my 'depression', I could of said that I should of acted on something sooner.

I also imagine and think of my 'future self' quite often, so I try to align my actions TODAY to benefit my future self, whether that person be tomorrow, in one year or half a decade (to the best of my abilities to predict what I will want). I try to fuse many of my actions not only with the right-now today gratification - but also simultaneously of benefitting ALL future versions of me that'll serve me well, and check off a lot of boxes (the big ones being health, wealth, relationships, etc).

But in general, I am of a very optimistic, happy go-lucky nature - so even the worst of my decisions and actions seem 'great' when looked through a lens of the 'past'. Sometimes it can turn into a great story, or a lesson, or ADVICE i can share and give value to with others. But at no point was I wishing to 'impart' some wisdom or an alternative life plan on a younger version of myself.

Last edited:

windchaser

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
May 24, 2017
Spain
1. HIIT
2.Weightlifting. Out of ignorance, I always avoided as I didn't want to get too bulky.
3. Ditching all unhealthy processed food (and learning how to detect fake healthy food), not that I ate a lot of it in the first place, but even that makes the difference.

windchaser

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
May 24, 2017
Spain
@fastlane_dad

That is a very good point. I mostly agree with you. For that reason I wouldn't change anything, however, I make the exception with health related habits.

Temerity

Purveyor of Fine Mouthwash Goods
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Oct 23, 2013
Boston

Saw this question on Reddit and thought it was a pretty thought-provoking question that may lead to some interesting answers.

It can be whatever in any aspect of your life, both big and small things.
For me, it was financial pain, and still is to a degree today. I've had it since I was 16 but things really changed about a year and a half ago.

Previous to that time, I was involved in a lot of woo-woo garbage "manifestation" type philosophies which claimed you can have anything you want without much action. They are not only garbage, but harmful to your financial and physical health, quite literally.

It was finally seeing through this dumbed-down haze that lead me to a breakthrough. I'd had a brutally honest talk with myself about the state of my life in my 40s. I wasn't where I wanted to be and time is very limited, very short.

I think there is something to be said about fears between the genders. It's said a woman's greatest fear is loss of beauty and youth while a man's greatest fear is not achieving his goals. This rang true for me as a man, and I wasn't about to let my fears take hold.

As a result, I started a business that I've been committed to more than anything else in my life. Took 1.5 years just to set it up and I'm still fully in "on" mode.

So summarily, it was recognizing acutely that what I was doing wasn't getting me closer to my goals. They were actually pushing them away.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India
Big one: I went vegan in my late 40s. Every chronic ailment that I dealt with in my 40s (and spent $1000s of dollars on trying to diagnose/fix) disappeared in my 50s. Even had a scar on my face for 48 years which suddenly disappeared. Nothing dramatically changed at 48, other than dropping my Paleo, heavy protein low-carb diet to mostly plant-based, raw food and/or unprocessed food. On top of that, going plant-based has given me a great respect for all forms of sentient life which I felt I always had, but didn't live through my actions. I'd never murder a chicken, or pay someone to directly do so, but I'd have no problem eating one (and hence, indirectly paying someone for the slaughter). Going plant-based resolved this "I love animals" incongruity, a big source of cognitive dissonance in my life.

Buy a Water-Pik flosser for your mouth and combine with daily brushing. It will save you longer cleanings and big dental expenses. Nothing worse than laying in a dental chair for 2 hours with a rubber dam strapped to your mouth.

Big one: I stopped my daily visits on social media, and it improved my life.

And I stopped watching any network news, or news put out by big-tech/big-media platforms.

I stopped paying attention to politics, whereas before, I paid attention in an effort to make my "vote" count. Voting is worthless as the morons far outweigh and outbreed any intelligent opposition. I'll never vote again for the rest of my life as the last election showed me everything I need to know about that clown show, legit or not. Voting shows I consent for one of the two political parties, which I do not. They're both corrupt organizations who maniupulate the masses for their own gain.

Big one: Stop worrying about what other people think, quite possibly the hardest thing to do for me outside of going plant-based. This is a big one for young people -- the less "F*cks" you give about what random strangers think (not customers) the more success and happiness you will have.

Big one: I stop participating in organized religion which, like politics, is mostly about control, money, and manipulation, and instead, I started focusing on spiritual growth and enlightenment. When I noticed most churches (including my large Christian Church) were more opulently appointed than my own home (imported stone, marble, granite, shimmering chandeliers) the light bulb went off. No, this doesn't mean I'm an atheist, it means I have more faith in the higher power than I do humans entrusted with bringing truth to bear about a higher-power.

Bottomline, I'm all-in on living my life right now, while not giving any fuel to "what may happen," "who said what," or "who might do what" a few months from now.

In a funny case of irony, I stopped going to Reddit and it improved my life. Although this thread posted above has some great gems worth a read.
Sir do you take supplements for vitamin b12, calcium etc.? Which mainly come from animal based foods. And if you do,where do these supplements come from(animals derived or chemically prepared). Nature is the way it has been, someone has to eat someone to survive and humans have evolved to be omnivorous (there are argument and counter arguments). These types of diets are extreme like completely eliminating food which is rich in many things. I am not saying we should spend most of antibiotics and money on feeding livestock that we eat (this is problem of industry) but eating animal based food is must.
Besides have you searched for people that have been vegan for years but changed it. You may feel great right now but eventually (if you dont take supplements and regularly check micro and macro nutrient) this vegan will backfire(i think so).
Instead we can have a overall balanced diet something like eating vegies and animal based food alternatively so that it wont affect digestion too.
And finally the quality of food that we eat matters the most. Many people eat processed "vegan" food just like many people eat processed animals based food. Its shit as we know. Brother mitchc had great post regarding this.
No arguing intended (sorry if anyone gets offended).

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Paying for courses and coaching

Yes you can diy things and learn from YouTube and a bunch of different places but a lot of the time you’re just better off paying for a course or book and learning it properly the first time. Just make sure the person you are learning from knows what they are talking about.

Same goes for hiring a coach in the gym, I could look up how to squat but having an expert watch me and tell me exactly what I’m doing wrong and how to fix it is way different. I could google the best routine and try and create my own but at the end of the day they’re more experienced and they’re going to get me to do what I need to do, not just the same exercises I like doing. Plus the accountability and the consistency that having that accountability creates is priceless.

I could say I wish I quit my job sooner but I don’t think that’s true, it’s provided me a good life and I wasn’t ready, but I think a lot of people in my situation would probably say that they should have.

Buying a house. I had the money for a long time to do it but the debt scared me. Now I have a mortgage I realise how its not a big deal at all.

whitworldwide

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 6, 2015
My morning meditation,

Never knew back then that there could be a way to raise awareness to such an extent,

Now, 20min of meditation in the morning and get so much productive for the day.

Really wish i knew this sooner !

I started 15min meditations every morning after waking up about a month ago.

I just sit and focus on breathing as best I can. Of course, thoughts always keep trying to flood in and I bring breathing back to focus as quick as I can

I find it very relaxing and calming, but I haven't seen a change in productivity. What sort of meditation are you doing for this?

EDIT: DennisDuty answered this beautifully. I guess I need more time at it

Last edited:

whitworldwide

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 6, 2015
purple mattress. sleep is key.
adding the oura ring and reviewing the data to get better sleep has powered me to do lots of other important things.
lot of cool biohacking you can do to help your main 'machine' run better.
Interesting. Been looking at the Oura ring. Has it made a huge difference? When you first use it, is it easy to learn what to do to make the changes to sleep better?

Issi007

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Apr 27, 2022
I started 15min meditations every morning after waking up about a month ago.

I just sit and focus on breathing as best I can. Of course, thoughts always keep trying to flood in and I bring breathing back to focus as quick as I can

I find it very relaxing and calming, but I haven't seen a change in productivity. What sort of meditation are you doing for this?
I am doing the same breathing meditation mate but with a different philosophy.

When I started meditating, I frankly could not last longer than 10 min and could not see any results.

About 2 months later, I could last for 10-15min, got calm for a while then the monkey mind kicks in again.

6 months later and doing it daily, 20min feels like 2min and by productivity I mean having the necessary focus to get as much output per task.

So yeah, the philosophy is to keep doing it despite seeing or feeling any visible results, doing it seems insignificant but believing faithfully that if I stick long enough on the path it will definitely compound over time, that's exaclty where I persistently had to fight with my mind.

whitworldwide

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 6, 2015
I am doing the same breathing meditation mate but with a different philosophy.

When I started meditating, I frankly could not last longer than 10 min and could not see any results.

About 2 months later, I could last for 10-15min, got calm for a while then the monkey mind kicks in again.

6 months later and doing it daily, 20min feels like 2min and by productivity I mean having the necessary focus to get as much output per task.

So yeah, the philosophy is to keep doing it despite seeing or feeling any visible results, doing it seems insignificant but believing faithfully that if I stick long enough on the path it will definitely compound over time, that's exaclty where I persistently had to fight with my mind.
Thank you!

DennisDuty

said much the same thing I think. I will carry on what I'm doing. I'm finding some days of meditation are better than others. I will absolutely persist!

Issi007

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Apr 27, 2022
My intrpretation of it in a very dumbed down way is this:

With dedicated practice, clearing your head gets easier (like all things we practice). You might calll this 'composure'. You are better able to limit thoughts, emotions, and impulses. This is an underestimated ability.

You also gain the ability to be mindful of what thoughts and feelings are intentional, and which are intrusive. You might call this "mindfulness." This is even more underestimated.

Ever get in your head while talking to an officer, doctor, client, customer, or pretty lady? Ever find your mind wandering away from something important? During an important class, lecture, oor meeting? Ever feel overwhelmed? Ever feel doubt, indecisiveness, or overwhelmed by an emotion? Ever have trouble calming down after you're angry, upset, or excited?

How would you like to have even more control over yourself during those pivital situations?

Just like running trains your physical endurance and just like planking trains your core - Meditation the the way to ACTIVELY train your composure and mindfulness.
Top answer !
I think you lined out the whole essence of this practice,

Thanks for sharing !

James007Hill

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 29, 2019
@fastlane_dad

@fastlane_dad

Reminds me of the “things happen for me, not to me” quote and it’s a great mindset to have!

AmppaDamppa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Apr 7, 2022
Not spending all my money like an obsession as soon as they hit my account.
Not caring what others think (Still in the process, it's more difficult than it sounds)

cjh382

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 4, 2011
Mexico City, MX
  1. 2-3x daily Meditation / Mindfulness Practice
  2. Stoicism, Zen & Buddhism Philosophies (NOT the religious aspects)
  3. "programming my brain" for 20-30 minutes at the start and end of everyday with content I control aka YouTube University of watching channels like VYBO, Motiversity, Absolte Motivation, Impact Theory, etc...
  4. Deleted FB/IG accounts several years ago, productivity went up 500% easily
  5. Applied for residency + live full-time overseas to reap tax benefits on US earned income
  6. Installed "Motivation" chrome extension, Current Age Counter. When I open a new browser tab it tells me my exact age and I watch the number increment higher = motivation not to waste time.
  7. Betting on myself. Corporate life = 3-4% raise a year. Controlling my own destiny = 2-3x my income every few years. Not to mention exponential growth in free time, health & happiness.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Was the catalyst for this change one arrived at through morality alone or was there also a medical benefit that made the decision easier?

It was both. The morality one was simple.

The health side took a lot of research and investigation, especially into who funded what studies, what was their motive behind the opinion (like book sales, keeping your Keto empire growing!) etc. I don't pay attention to twenty-something anti-vegan propagandists on YouTube (or here) because they tend to think veganism is Beyond Burgers, Oreos, and french fries. Also, youth is terribly forgiving in terms of dietary imbalances or issues, but these issues tend to "win out" as one gets into their 40s, 50s, and beyond. When people say they stopped eating meat, it doesn't mean they started eating fruits, veggies, seeds, or legumes. Quite the contrary.

People generally feel seriously threatened by any type of vegan message, especially when someone claims it has helped them. You'd think 99% of the folks here would be happy I feel great and that I don't have to waste mental bandwidth on what to eat. Nope, because it involves something they view as a threat. Just look at the clown who responded above. I'm so glad he is so concerned about what I put in my mouth. Doesn't even deserve a response.

Another thing that I found important was that there are a lot of world-class athletes who have MILLIONS on the line and tend to use a WFPB diet (whole food plant based) to extend their career.

Side questions - How did it affect your energy levels? Was it difficult to maintain a balanced diet?

I never felt better. However, at first I became a junk food vegan so the results were negligible. That only lasted a few months.

When I switched to a whole food, plant-based diet, then things started to change favorably. My blood panel finally fixed itself after having been in the dumpster for 20 years. And yes, I have no problem with protein or B12, in fact, I don't even check my B12 levels any longer because they're always in range, if anything, they're on the higher end of the spectrum. So not only do I have my own personal, empirical evidence, but I have hard data based on decades of blood chemistry.

Another note: This year I had my vascular system checked for arterial hardening (heart disease, atherosclerosis) and I scored at a 100% for a man my age -- 100% of the men my age who take this test, score worse in terms of arterial hardening. In other words, 100% of men my age have clogged arteries far worse than any degree than I. Guess that meat and dairy is working out for them, lol.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
Just look at the clown who responded above. I'm so glad he is so concerned about what I put in my mouth. Doesn't even deserve a response.

Haha reminds me of the teenager a while back who introduced himself as 100% meat only and declaring that his diet was going to make help him become a millionaire and then got upset when people pushed back.

Akita

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2021
Eating healthier, working out, reading more often. Really anything that just gets me off my a$$ and doing something more productive. Video games and jerking off is not time well spent.
True!

Akita

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2021
1. Starting my own company (I know boring)

2. discovering stoicism, man this is a beautiful philosophy of life with lots of wisdom.
@MTF , you are also into stoicism right?
AndreP What do you think about the books "The courage to be disliked" and "The courage to be happy"? If you've read them, they were a game changer for me.

Akita

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Dec 8, 2021
I think as with all things in nature it's not that strange. It's just that we need the right balance. You can't live without comfort but you can't prosper without discomfort, either.
But wouldn't that be kind of Epicurean though? To find the right balance? Stoicism would be more like to choose a "counter balance?"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.