G
Guest12120
Guest
Have you ever wondered what type of information Facebook collects about you?
I actually downloaded my Facebook Information file. You can get yours here
It was a 1.8 GB zip file and it contained:

and this is only information from my profile.
Facebook's AI also tags all the images automatically so they know what's in each image. They don't share this information with users More information here
And there is the famous Facebook Pixel that tracks your activity on non-Facebook properties like e-commerce stores, blogs, landing pages, etc. FB knows (as long as you were logged in to your FB account on your computer or phone) what pages you visited, how long to stayed on page, what items you added to cart and purchased, what forms you filled out, etc.
All this data combined (and probably even more) and analyzed by AI, helps advertisers reach their ideal customers. That makes Facebook the most powerful advertising platform ever.
I actually downloaded my Facebook Information file. You can get yours here
It was a 1.8 GB zip file and it contained:
- my address book (including people from my phone address book)
- friend peer group (in my case: Established Adult Life)
- all the ads and advertisers with which I've ever interacted
- all the apps I used with Facebook Login
- all my profile info, updated, messages, pictures, videos, posts, etc.
- all the FB events I've ever created or attended
- all the profiles I follow or follow me
- all my friends and friend requests (including received, rejected, removed)
- all my FB group activity
- all the likes and reactions (including on the external sites)
- location coordinates (i.e. (26.708312988281, -80.058403015137 Jul 10, 2019, 2:32 PM)
- all items I've ever sold on FB Marketplace
- all messages I have ever sent or received
- all polls I've ever voted on
- all the pages I've ever created
- all my search history
- all the security info including account activity, cookie info, logins/logouts, used IP addresses, login locations, etc.
- my FB stories
- FB places I've ever created
- and more...

and this is only information from my profile.
Facebook's AI also tags all the images automatically so they know what's in each image. They don't share this information with users More information here
And there is the famous Facebook Pixel that tracks your activity on non-Facebook properties like e-commerce stores, blogs, landing pages, etc. FB knows (as long as you were logged in to your FB account on your computer or phone) what pages you visited, how long to stayed on page, what items you added to cart and purchased, what forms you filled out, etc.
All this data combined (and probably even more) and analyzed by AI, helps advertisers reach their ideal customers. That makes Facebook the most powerful advertising platform ever.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
