The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

What do you want to be remembered for?

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Legacy is irrelevant because one day even the people who remember you will die and then no one will remember you.

It's an attempt by humans to try live longer who don't want to accept their mortality.

I'm not here because I want to be remembered a certain way, I want to enjoy the life I have now to the fullest and squeeze the joy out of every moment so when I do eventually die(as we all will), if there is an afterlife I want to be able to look back on my time here and say.

"Man, it was a blast", I won't be able to say that without first having financial freedom.

Last edited:

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 26, 2018
What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?

What do you want to be remembered for when you die?

I sum up my life philosophy with the acronym SPLINTS.

This is how I'd like to be remembered by the persons I know. It will not matter to me if they remember me and how they do. It may matter to them however. If I live well, they can draw inspiration from my life which may transform them. Perhaps if they live well as a result, they can be an inspiration to those around them as well. Maybe there can be a butterfly effect of inspiration by our choices today.

Spirituality-He was committed to pursuing truth.
People-He was always loving and putting smiles on the faces of those around him.
Learning-He was always willing to learn and use what he learned.
Income-He made a honest living and provided for his family.
Novelty-He did a lot of new things, his life was far from mundane.
Temple-He did not neglect his health in the process.
Stress management-He always took action to deal with the stresses that he could.

-M.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.