• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC What do you want to be remembered for?

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by TonyStark, Apr 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TonyStark

TonyStark I'm not dead yet Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $15,011
    What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?

What do you want to be remembered for when you die?

ProcessPro likes this.
  2. Ayanle Farah

Ayanle Farah Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,271
    Legacy is irrelevant because one day even the people who remember you will die and then no one will remember you.

It's an attempt by humans to try live longer who don't want to accept their mortality.

I'm not here because I want to be remembered a certain way, I want to enjoy the life I have now to the fullest and squeeze the joy out of every moment so when I do eventually die(as we all will), if there is an afterlife I want to be able to look back on my time here and say.

"Man, it was a blast", I won't be able to say that without first having financial freedom.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2018
    Maxboost and Jello like this.
  3. ProcessPro

ProcessPro Bronze Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,092
    I sum up my life philosophy with the acronym SPLINTS.

This is how I'd like to be remembered by the persons I know. It will not matter to me if they remember me and how they do. It may matter to them however. If I live well, they can draw inspiration from my life which may transform them. Perhaps if they live well as a result, they can be an inspiration to those around them as well. Maybe there can be a butterfly effect of inspiration by our choices today.

Spirituality-He was committed to pursuing truth.
    People-He was always loving and putting smiles on the faces of those around him.
    Learning-He was always willing to learn and use what he learned.
    Income-He made a honest living and provided for his family.
    Novelty-He did a lot of new things, his life was far from mundane.
    Temple-He did not neglect his health in the process.
    Stress management-He always took action to deal with the stresses that he could.

-M.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.