The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC What do you want to be remembered for?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Ayanle Farah

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
Legacy is irrelevant because one day even the people who remember you will die and then no one will remember you.

It's an attempt by humans to try live longer who don't want to accept their mortality.

I'm not here because I want to be remembered a certain way, I want to enjoy the life I have now to the fullest and squeeze the joy out of every moment so when I do eventually die(as we all will), if there is an afterlife I want to be able to look back on my time here and say.

"Man, it was a blast", I won't be able to say that without first having financial freedom.

Last edited:

ProcessPro

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Apr 26, 2018
What kind of legacy do you want to leave behind?

What do you want to be remembered for when you die?

I sum up my life philosophy with the acronym SPLINTS.

This is how I'd like to be remembered by the persons I know. It will not matter to me if they remember me and how they do. It may matter to them however. If I live well, they can draw inspiration from my life which may transform them. Perhaps if they live well as a result, they can be an inspiration to those around them as well. Maybe there can be a butterfly effect of inspiration by our choices today.

Spirituality-He was committed to pursuing truth.
People-He was always loving and putting smiles on the faces of those around him.
Learning-He was always willing to learn and use what he learned.
Income-He made a honest living and provided for his family.
Novelty-He did a lot of new things, his life was far from mundane.
Temple-He did not neglect his health in the process.
Stress management-He always took action to deal with the stresses that he could.

-M.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Hi - I sent out some emails with the updates but I'll PM you now also, thanks. The issue is...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Read the free book, some excellent insights. I also did the website quiz and I did a visual on a...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom