fastlanedoll
Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
- Joined
- Aug 21, 2019
- Messages
- 389
Rep Bank
$1,290
$1,290
User Power: 89%
If you search for something like.. digital marketing, for example, there's a gazillion of companies, ppl, youtube videos, books etc. etc. that claim to teach you this.
What's more frustrating is that if you click on one link, you get adverts / links to to several others, so you feel completely overwhelmed by all this 'information'.
I feel like a potential cash cow (not that I ever handed over any money), for these companies, and most likely that is what they're looking for.
Can we please get a list of tried-and-tested list of resources that actually bring value?
It could be on any aspect of entrepreneurship.
(I'm a newbie, read quite a few books on this topic, and the only two books that ring true to me are Fastlane Millionaire & Unscripted .
So I'm going to bank on this forum & trust that everyone has good intentions, working towards a similar goal.)
What's more frustrating is that if you click on one link, you get adverts / links to to several others, so you feel completely overwhelmed by all this 'information'.
I feel like a potential cash cow (not that I ever handed over any money), for these companies, and most likely that is what they're looking for.
Can we please get a list of tried-and-tested list of resources that actually bring value?
It could be on any aspect of entrepreneurship.
(I'm a newbie, read quite a few books on this topic, and the only two books that ring true to me are Fastlane Millionaire & Unscripted .
So I'm going to bank on this forum & trust that everyone has good intentions, working towards a similar goal.)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?














