- Joined
- May 19, 2015
- Messages
- 366
Rep Bank
$1,055
$1,055
User Power: 86%
I am doing ecommerce and constantly researching, but by the end of the day, I end up getting directed to an information course. I'm assuming that these gurus aren't practicing what they preach. So is ecommerce really all that fastlane? I am doing the whole private label amazon, alibaba, import/export, yadayada. Are the gurus that are selling these information courses only rich due to their information course rather than actually doing ecommerce? So I can deduce that these gurus actually suck at ecommerce and sell information instead as their fastlane? Why else, would they make these information courses if their methods are so profitable? I am still at a lost even consistently researching. It's like these information websites/forums aren't telling me something.
Gurus you know who you are.
I started with the whole online arbitrage model. Ended up buying a guru's book on it and realized that the online arbitrage model isn't even that profitable, still trading time for money, etc. I fell for the gurus information selling. He doesn't preach what he practices. He is making money off the damn book and not arbitrage. I am starting to doubt everything with an information course now.
So this is what the fastlane looks like to me now. Find a so called fastlane method. Try it. Fail hard, Keep going. Fail to the point that your realize its not profitable. Sell the method to gulliables? Become a millionaire off a course.
Gurus you know who you are.
I started with the whole online arbitrage model. Ended up buying a guru's book on it and realized that the online arbitrage model isn't even that profitable, still trading time for money, etc. I fell for the gurus information selling. He doesn't preach what he practices. He is making money off the damn book and not arbitrage. I am starting to doubt everything with an information course now.
So this is what the fastlane looks like to me now. Find a so called fastlane method. Try it. Fail hard, Keep going. Fail to the point that your realize its not profitable. Sell the method to gulliables? Become a millionaire off a course.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
