Alexander Seery
New Contributor
Hey everyone,
I hope you are well...
I am wondering if you could help me?
We know as entrepreneurs it can be difficult at the best of times, we go through a lot of hardships but I am wondering as a entrepreneur what are YOUR top 3 things that you struggle with the most?
For example it could be:
Getting rid of bad habits!
Dealing with problems!
Coming up with ideas
Confidence/Self Confidence
Creativity!
Managing Time!
However I want to get personal with you, hence why I am wondering what are YOUR top 3 things you may be struggling with?! For me personally, it was deciding on what path I wanted to go down and taking action towards that direction!
Thanks for your help, its great to connect with like minded individuals!
To your success,
Alex
I hope you are well...
I am wondering if you could help me?
We know as entrepreneurs it can be difficult at the best of times, we go through a lot of hardships but I am wondering as a entrepreneur what are YOUR top 3 things that you struggle with the most?
For example it could be:
Getting rid of bad habits!
Dealing with problems!
Coming up with ideas
Confidence/Self Confidence
Creativity!
Managing Time!
However I want to get personal with you, hence why I am wondering what are YOUR top 3 things you may be struggling with?! For me personally, it was deciding on what path I wanted to go down and taking action towards that direction!
Thanks for your help, its great to connect with like minded individuals!
To your success,
Alex
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
