The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
VeChain is a solid coin, IMO. It was one of the few I was debating adding to my portfolio. I'll probably drop $100 in it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
watch out : XLM, XVG and ADA. you might double your money in short!

Bigger Risk with opportunity to yield more: Siacoin, Tron and Bytecoin, they have high market cap but really cheap. So low downward with chance of high upward. good luck!

mguerra

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Mar 23, 2015
watch out : XLM, XVG and ADA. you might double your money in short!

Bigger Risk with opportunity to yield more: Siacoin, Tron and Bytecoin, they have high market cap but really cheap. So low downward with chance of high upward. good luck!
Thanks for the info brother. I'm already on XVG and Tron and expecting to sell at 0.50~ and buy again on the next dip. What are your plans on those?

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
i dont know what you mean, i didnt say anything you mentioned....was talking about Chances and i dont apply financial/stockmarket knowledge, its cryptos, some cryptos can dissapear tomorrow... i also dont know which of the coins i mentioned have a low market cap...... I mentioned also XVG because wraith protocol is coming out today and it can double the price....
a 3 cent coin can jump to 3$ more easy than one from 300 to 30000 because its cryptos. I wanted just you to be aware of the coins because you can make money. if you know the outcome of any coin then please share that we can make all money! Salute

"A 3 cent coin can jump to 3$ more easy than one from 300 to 30000 because its cryptos"

Not if that $0.03 coin has a market cap of 1 trillion and that $300 coin has a market cap of 50million.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Pete, where do you plan jumping out of Dragonchain?

I’m going to wait and see what happens basically. It’s still massively undervalued. It’s a top 30 coin absolute bare minimum, so once it gets past that (or if haha) I’ll think about selling for something else.

Danny M

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
24%
Mar 14, 2016
Essex, UK
Bridgecoin (BCO) is a coin that entitles you to a 75% share of all exchange profits on Cryptobridge - a new and upcoming decentralised exchange.

Currently daily volume is between $2-3m, so its early days (it only fully released 1 month ago) and i believe the coin is still cheap, even though it has already done 50x since I got in.

As an example, if you hold 1k BCO and Cryptobridge gets 1b daily volume then you would be looking at around $350 a day in profits shared from the exchange, just from staking your coins.

www.crypto-bridge.org

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
My brother told me about XRB yesterday at $17 and now is at $30 and on a tear. Only available on 4 sketchy exchanges and being voted on binance to be added there next. Zero fee fast transactions. I will wait for a dip if I buy but something to look at if you are looking for a trending coin.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Jun 7, 2014
Yep - More big news today, but this is just the beginning. Sunny (CEO) did an AMA today, mentioning that he has signed 2 exchanges and more massive partnerships are to announced. He can't speak about them at the moment as they have NDA's. (Although there are rumors of Peoples Bank of China, BMW and more).

Oh, and they are now a smart contract platform. Sunny talks about a Dapp platform that allows fortune 500 companies to innovate/renovate themselves.. "VeChain is a bridge between traditional work and new crypto work".

Here's the full AMA:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWoEsBQFozM

honestly, too much big news to even write down. I'm very excited about VEN. Sunny knows how to make DEALS! I'm gonna get in as much as possible before it shoots up. Top 5 crypto by end of 2018.

ljb7

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
196%
Jun 7, 2014
Hey Guys, So we all know research is important, but where do you get this big news from? Do you just google each coin and find the latest news or youtube it and just save on a folder. Whats your method? Any tips anyone?

Reddit (coin specific i.e. VeChain • r/Vechain) & dev Twitter are great for recent news.

Company website's are good for starting your research of their project, whitepaper, team .. https://www.vechain.com/#/ (this is getting updated v soon)

Youtube interviews with creators are good.

the coin specific FB groups tend to be filled with idiots that don't contribute anything of value

lonewolf28

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 4, 2016
New York
Reddit (coin specific i.e. VeChain • r/Vechain) & dev Twitter are great for recent news.

Company website's are good for starting your research of their project, whitepaper, team .. VeChain (this is getting updated v soon)

Youtube interviews with creators are good.

the coin specific FB groups tend to be filled with idiots that don't contribute anything of value
Thanks ljb7 :)

Will do some light research tonight and your right about the facebook groups. I joined the IOTA group, two minutes later I unfollowed.

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
Hey guys, how do I convert LTC to BTC or ETH, quickly and cheap ( low fees)?

I bought LTC on Coinbase and trasnferred to Binance (low fee+ quick processing time).

Now what?

Do I have to sell my LTC on Binance and then buy ETH or do I use changelly?

I searched everywhere and nothing.

Just exchange LTC for BTC or ETH on Binance. It's a straight swap.

Click on the basic exchange. Then look for LTC/BTC. Then sell your LTC for BTC. Then congrats you own Bitcoin and can keep or use the same steps and exchange for a different coin.

lonewolf28

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 4, 2016
New York
Just exchange LTC for BTC or ETH on Binance. It's a straight swap.

Click on the basic exchange. Then look for LTC/BTC. Then sell your LTC for BTC. Then congrats you own Bitcoin and can keep or use the same steps and exchange for a different coin.
Thanks, Tim! :)

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
Anybody here thinks that the potential kucoin listing of TRX and the partnership with game.com will have any major effect on TRX? Since it's mostly mass psychology at this point imo...

I think the founder of TRX invested in Game.com at the start and it didn't shift it much (Game.com). I've heard that the TRX whitepaper isn't all that great and they don't currently have a working product. It's so low at the moment though that it may still recover abit.

If I had money, I'd invest in more solid projects like IOTA and VEN though at these prices, but it's up to you really!

aikay77

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Mar 6, 2011
Bridgecoin (BCO) is a coin that entitles you to a 75% share of all exchange profits on Cryptobridge - a new and upcoming decentralised exchange.

Currently daily volume is between $2-3m, so its early days (it only fully released 1 month ago) and i believe the coin is still cheap, even though it has already done 50x since I got in.

As an example, if you hold 1k BCO and Cryptobridge gets 1b daily volume then you would be looking at around $350 a day in profits shared from the exchange, just from staking your coins.

www.crypto-bridge.org

How does one buy this? I have always wanted to get into a decentralized exchange and I'd want to buy this coin.

I looked at their site and didn't see anything on how to buy.

Thanks

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK

TinyTim

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 1, 2016
The World
Is there an offline wallet for VEN?Tried coinomi but couldn't get it to work.

Like PeterCastle says, you can use MEW - which is what most people do. I use the Ledger Nano hardware wallet (although I beleive they are out of stock for a few months).

When their chain is made public in Q2, you'll be able to store your tokens in the VeChain wallet. VeChain Thor is a two coin system, meaning you'll receive free Thor tokens when you stake your VET tokens.

Tony25

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 29, 2017
San Antonio,Tx
ICON or ICX is definitely one of the most exciting projects I’ve seen in crypto so far. I expect them move into the top 5 crypto based on market cap this year easily. I would highly recommend a read of their White-paper, left the link to their white-paper below if anyone is interested in reading.

http://docs.icon.foundation/ICON-Whitepaper-EN-Draft.pdf

steelandchrome

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
I used it to get all my Nebulas. I can’t say it’s exactly up there with Binance, but it just about did the job. It’s worth the effort to use these crappy exchanges whilst nobody else can be bothered to deal with them.
I took the leap of faith opening an account and got in sub $10 on a good buy about $1 below market. Sent to MEW for now and we'll see what happens ;)

steelandchrome

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
I opened an account for if I decide to sell any NAS before it hits another major exchange, but I haven't done any trades on it yet...
When I went there today there was no warnings and it went smooth. I only grabbed 2 ETH worth for now but will watch for dips to maybe add more. Been stingy with my ETH trying to keep at least 10-15 free if I run across a pre sale or ICO I can get in and am down to 20... might sell off my BTC to buy more ETH or use that as part of my initial cash out.

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
So I finally got round to doing a video on why I invested in Nebulas the other day- Even though it's gone down since due to the market going down in general, I'm still confident of it recovering. I'll stop going on about it so much after this, I swear! Haha!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBVTLsMCgaU&t=

NewManRising

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Is any Ripple worth hanging on to? I sold half of it to buy some NAS. But, I just don't see Ripple becoming like a coin over $15/coin.

StartUpDavid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jan 17, 2018
Washington, D.C.
Waltonchain has massive potential. Strong engineering team, strong and plentiful partnerships (including government awards, funding, and partners), and powerful patented technology. They have the potential to revolutionize all supply chains with their RFID chips and blockchain technology.

Price has gone up recently due to membership in key Chinese groups (big player in a massive market) resulting in publicity to Chinese companies. Still heavily undervalued relative to other coins, especially considering there are major milestones in the coming month or two, including the main net launch, wallet, and six child chains. The company constantly overdelivers (e.g. it was supposed to be three child chains, but now it's 6. I personally like the fact that it has a real business with government backing behind it, and I'm tempted to have it be 100% of my portfolio (it's the bulk of it; rest is in Stellar and Deep Brain Chain). I also like that the team is humble.

If you decide to check it out, read the white paper and make your own decisions. Not trying to push anyone into a decision, because all of these coins have risks of downside and upside. Obviously, I feel strongly about the coin and have my own biases.

steelandchrome

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
They are friends of mine, so I'm clearly biased... But, the Refereum idea, team, product and execution are top notch.

And their marketing isn't half bad either:

Telegram to increase max room size after Refereum’s request
Now broke 100k telegram.... this will be a monster when it hits exchanges if the ETH cap is really just 30k

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 3, 2015
So in this vlog I talk about how I've lost a load of money at crypto and when I think the crypto market will reach the bottom...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE9LQFZ_s6o

Nice one, I just stopped by coz I saw this notification, I will come back and check it out, you seem to know your stuff.

Good to hear a nice Northern voice on here by the way, I'm a Southern softie meself :)

PetePreneur

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
106%
Jan 28, 2017
UK
So just to update everyone on what I'm doing now...

I'm splitting my stack from all in on Nebulas to 1/3 Nebulas, 1/3 Huobi Tokens and 1/3 VeChain.

I think focussing on the B2B based adoption cryptos is a better strategy for the next year or so because that's what it's going to be used for first before the public uses this stuff properly.

Nebulas' incentive programme is getting plenty of dApps on board, but I'm not THAT impressed with the quality if I'm honest. The tech and the team is great though still and they're building connections with lots of influential companies, so hopefully they can get some good ICOs built on it in the next 6 months. They've had 2 major ICOs announced to be made on their platform, so hopefully these will be coming in every week or so once they get going! It's still ranked at #53 though, so undervalued based on it's potential still IMO.

Huobi are ranked at #56, despite being the 4th highest volume exchange for 3 months now behind Coinbase (I presume), Binance and OKEx. They've been in the game for over 5 years and are looking at copying Binance with lots of stuff with moving towards their own blockchain and decentralised exchange for more security, getting into more countries, accepting more FIAT pairings and trying to accept ETFs, so professional traders are encouraged to use them. I think this is a coin that's almost certainly going to get used and hopefully the price will reflect that.

VeChain are already getting lots of top enterprise level partnerships on their supply chain network with BMW and Renault being on board, but they're also launching their own public blockchain to host dApps and ICOs with a focus on real world business solutions. Judging by what sort of deals they've managed to get into for the supply chain side of things, I'm pretty confident they are going to build on that momentum and see heavy adoption from some pretty big partners on their blockchain. They have a 2 coin system that's designed to both give investors good returns and provide a stable value coin that the businesses can use because this is a massive issue businesses currently have with adopting cryptocurrencies. They also have an absolutely huge team involved with this and the founder was the CEO of Louis Vuitton I think, so has plenty of experience in business. I would be very surprised if they don't see lots of adoption because the trust has already been built by which companies have already become partners. On top of this, the blockchain has apparently got to 10k TPS already and lots of other aspects of what they're doing is innovative. They're currently ranked at about #17, which isn't crazy low or anything, but I think we're moving to a stage where people will want results over hype and again, I think these guys can deliver and get into the top 10. Although having said this, these guys have one of the biggest communities around, so creating a buzz about stuff shouldn't be too much of an issue anyway!

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Bit of an old thread but I will reply as have knowledge of this space.

The non US investor bit is very common at PreICO and ICO but they are not technically excluded at the private placement SAFT level (where you buy the tokens in advance of being created, at the hundreds of thousands level, yes It is possible to structure around that but its not open to your average Joe (I asked when I was trying to raise that way) )

Cryptos are like MLMs the few at the top do well, they buy lambos or " lambos on the moon" is the common refrain because everyone below is pumping it up. Fastlaners create ICOs, slowlaners are pre ICO

It's really hard to get succesfull people to work to promote or build ICOs because they have well lambos money. They can invest in safe 2% roi and sit on their a$$ all day, esp as the tech set tend to be careful with their money and less likely to fund another venture.

So ICOs have to rely on less experienced and novice hungry people, along with a bankrolled and flashy names. That said they're stupidly bubbly. Ones with nothing behind them That are blatant scams have raised millions. A lot of the utility tokens are just software with tokens slapped on for no good reason but for money. Most don't add value, they just make money. So few are fastlane. Better to find a problem that needs blockchain to solve it. Something that can't be solved with conventional databases or spreadsheet, and ICO that. Yes, I have my ideas.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.