The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Way to My weight loss Journey

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
It has been 1 Week and I am so exited as this is the first time in my life

When Alarm ringing, I just woke up immediately. (BTW According to study if You miss the initial 5 seconds when alarm ringing probably you press snooze button :) )

This is my 8th Day toward journey of weight loss.

From the last 7 Days I doing this things regularly.

- Usually wake up at 8 AM and I start my exercise from 8.20 AM
- Doing warm up exercises like walking, stretching etc.. So it is now 8.30 AM
- Then I start Dynamic Yoga that I learned from my GURU. Takes only 7 minutes (1 Yoga in 1 Minutes)
- Then Again rest for 2 Minutes. Now time is 8.40 AM
- Then I start Sun Salutation rounds. I am doing 21 Rounds daily. Takes like 15 to 17 Minutes. So Time is 9.00 AM
- Doing Pranayama - Kapalbhati, Anulom Vilom for 3 - 3 minutes and for 5 minutes Bhramric Pranayam and Some rest so it is now 9.15 AM.

When It is 9.15 AM Its time to take selfie As there is lot of sweat ;) Not to show anybody but it is sign that I am doing it regularly. I want to see my self after 21 Days and Before 21 Days. :innocent: :halo:

So basically I am following this path for last 7 Day and Today when I am writing its 8th Day of same work out and I am energetic, very enthusiastic etc. There was 1 Sunday also that Day My work out session was 1 hour and 40 minutes.

One thing I must note that even I have great knowledge in Yoga, Meditation and so much therapy, Today I am thinking that why the hell I have wasted my past days not doing all that things ?

But let me confess all that things and start the new journey. One thing that I am overweight of 8 kg According to BMI, But I will probably reduce that 8 Kg in my this 21 Day Plan of Weight Loss.

I just posted this thread after 1 Week because I want first commitment towards myself that I can do that. So from onward I will try to put all the things and My upcoming journey.

One thing notable : When I started this things on my very first Day, I have done 21 Round of Surya Namaskar and When 2nd Day My alarm Ring, I thought that leave it, But suddenly I imagine myself in Good body shape and Energetic. That one thing woke me up. I had pains in my body as I have started this after 2 years. So 21 Rounds of Sun Salutation on 1st Day It is terrible that I was doing on 2nd Day. It was so much pain, But that pain reminded me that

PAIN IS TEMPORARY, IT MAY LAST FOR MINUTE OR AN HOUR OR A DAY OR A WEEK OR A MONTH OR A YEAR. BUT IT WILL SUBSIDE.

So When I am writing this thread, I am feeling Flexible, Energetic, aware towards my goal. There is some pain in my body but I know that regularity will lead that pain vanish.

I have also following this,

- Drinking hot Water
- Eating healthy Food
- Following the proper sequence for eating

I will talk more about the diet Soon. I have one Goal in this Journey that I will loose that 8 KG in this 21 Days Plan.

Any Suggestions are most welcome. :smile2:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

David 964

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 10, 2019
Los Angeles
Hej DJ,

I like your post, especially that you commit the first week to yourself. It's good idea to do smaller steps and focus on one think at a time. Working out consistently will yield best results and it will last longer, but that is nothing you wouldn't know already
If you like to read I would suggest Dirty Genes from Dr Lynch, and also pay attention to your Lymphatic system, maybe do some sauna or rebounding, cold showers and alkalize your self through a day
Good luck and keep us updated.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
I will talk more about the diet Soon. I have one Goal in this Journey that I will loose that 8 KG in this 21 Days Plan.

Any Suggestions are most welcome. :smile2:

Well done and congratulations on building a healthy routine.

8kg (over 17.5lb) is a lot to lose in 3 weeks though. In fact it's not really a sensible goal. If you had 80 or 100kg to lose then yes, it's viable but if you are only 8kg overweight then it represents too large a percentage of your total body mass. Aiming for 1 to 1.5kg a week would be far more realistic.

The reason I'm saying this is that the long game is more important. If you set your heart on losing 8kg in 21 days and don't achieve it what happens then? You get demoralised and quit?

If you build a long term consistent habit of exercise and healthy eating (notice I don't use the word diet) then that is sustainable and you will benefit for life rather than rely on short term motivation and willpower which diminishes over time.

Hope all goes well for you. :thumbsup:

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
The reason I'm saying this is that the long game is more important. If you set your heart on losing 8kg in 21 days and don't achieve it what happens then? You get demoralised and quit?

No I will not demoralise and quit. I will try to be regular in my work routine.

Why I choose that Goal ? Just to remind me in morning that I have set something impossible and I want to achieve it.

Even if I loose 5 Kg only during this journey the benefit that I will get is tremendous that I know. Awareness that I gain in this 7 Days is more valuable for me.

If you build a long term consistent habit of exercise and healthy eating (notice I don't use the word diet) then that is sustainable and you will benefit for life rather than rely on short term motivation and willpower which diminishes over time.

I have not focused on the short term, But to fire up the huge jungle You need only one match stick. This plan will be my match stick only. I want fire to be in my body, mind and soul for my goals.

After achieving the small goals person can get confidence that yes bigger is possible it is not only in dream.

I really value Your input on this. Thanks for the head ups.
Hej DJ,

I like your post, especially that you commit the first week to yourself. It's good idea to do smaller steps and focus on one think at a time. Working out consistently will yield best results and it will last longer, but that is nothing you wouldn't know already
If you like to read I would suggest Dirty Genes from Dr Lynch, and also pay attention to your Lymphatic system, maybe do some sauna or rebounding, cold showers and alkalize your self through a day
Good luck and keep us updated.

Thanks Bro. Will see that soon.

Osho says that "Be now and Here." Person will live in abundance when he realise the power of presence.

Even there is one regret that I wake up at 8 AM, If I manage to wake up at 5 AM, I will manage more that I know. I will also try to improve on that.

There is extremely dissatisfaction in my mind for the things that I couldn'd do. But that extreme point will only the match stick for me right now.

:)

Last edited:

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Great job on what you've done these first days--you've started the process!

Agree with @RazorCut: Especially since you're just starting, a win would be consistent daily action. Actual weight loss--no matter how much--is icing on the cake, so to speak. :)

Building the habit of exercise & healthy eating is the cornerstone of long-term weight loss. Focus on the habits--the process--required to reach your goal. Monitor your results, and adjust & improve along the way.

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
Great job on what you've done these first days--you've started the process!

Agree with @RazorCut: Especially since you're just starting, a win would be consistent daily action. Actual weight loss--no matter how much--is icing on the cake, so to speak. :)

Building the habit of exercise & healthy eating is the cornerstone of long-term weight loss. Focus on the habits--the process--required to reach your goal. Monitor your results, and adjust & improve along the way.

Thanks Bro. I really appreciate Your feedback. My first goal is mainly consistency.

====

Its 9th Day. Today woke up at 7.30 AM :bulb:. It is great starting. My goal is to wake up at 5 AM. I have not set the alarm directly 5 AM as I want to step up ladder step by step.

Done with Regular exercise, Pranayam and Yoga. :check:

Today I can recall that Rumi's saying

"Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers withing Yourself that you have built against it." :star:

You know what I am feeling today when I completed small tasks with great awareness and joy ? - I think I can not explain it in words. :run: Let the joy inside me :innocent: :halo:

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
What makes you to wake up when alarm ringing ?

For me its my goal that I have set.

Done the morning routine as the previous days. Added some meditation techniques while doing exercise.

In this journey whether I will achieve the goal to reduce 8 kg in 21 Days or not. But I am improving myself a lot. Isnt that good ? For me Damm Good.!!!!!!!

:smile2:

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
Opps !!!!!!!!!!!! I really forget to update this Thread.

So I started this Journey on 12th February and Created this thread on 19th February.

So Let me share my Results with all of You.

On 12th February My weight was : 89.1 Kg

And Today : 84.6 Kg.

Difference : Only 4.5 Kg.

Did I wrote Only ?

I set the Target 8 Kg in 21 Days Today its 30 Days Complete and I lost 4.5 Kg ?

Did I feel Demotivated ? Absolutely not. In this 30 Days I got fever also for 4 Days but in that 4 Days I continue to follow my workout. I did less in that days but Still to get that footprints daily I did that.

The awareness I gained during this 30 Days is really valuable to me. When I set that target I knew it is achievable But due to my Bad eating habits:bored: I failed to achieve it. During this Period I had taken fast-food also :humph: Uff !!!!!!! My tongue really like that Dominoz Pizza with Extra Cheese topping. :devil:

I try to apply OMAD strategy but failed to achieve it :(. I get continuity in my daily routine that the big thing for me. I need to change something now to achieve my target of 78 KG in this month. :)

Any Suggestions are welcome.

So My next Target : 78 Kg By 31st March. :jawdrop:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Its 9th Day. Today woke up at 7.30 AM :bulb:. It is great starting. My goal is to wake up at 5 AM. I have not set the alarm directly 5 AM as I want to step up ladder step by step.

How is this going? If you are moving the alarm back by say 10 minutes every couple of days you soon adapt to it.

I try to apply OMAD strategy but failed to achieve it :(.

It's the same with eating. Going OMAD without taking steps in between is really hard. If you go 16/8 however then it is not hard to move to OMAD further down the line (it took me a couple of weeks if I remember correctly).

16/8 is easy as it just means skipping breakfast and having your first meal after 12pm.

Congratulations, 4.5kg is a good weight loss over a 30 day period for someone who doesn't have a lot to lose.

Also, don't beat yourself up over the occasional slip up. We all have them and sometimes it actually helps as it shakes things up a bit when the body starts to get used to a routine. Though double cheese Domino's might not be the best way to fall off the wagon. lol

I get continuity in my daily routine that the big thing for me. I need to change something now to achieve my target of 78 KG in this month. :)

Building long lasting habits is my best suggestion (a good daily routine). I have been on OMAD for months and I rarely crave food during the day but occasionally when I do I will have a day off. That won't break the habit. Try 16/8, it is amazing how that effects weight loss all by itself. There are some very inspirational posts here:

Intermittent Fasting

MyNameIsMarcel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 23, 2018
Poland/Sweden
Opps !!!!!!!!!!!! I really forget to update this Thread.

So I started this Journey on 12th February and Created this thread on 19th February.

So Let me share my Results with all of You.

On 12th February My weight was : 89.1 Kg

And Today : 84.6 Kg.

Difference : Only 4.5 Kg.

Did I wrote Only ?

I set the Target 8 Kg in 21 Days Today its 30 Days Complete and I lost 4.5 Kg ?

Did I feel Demotivated ? Absolutely not. In this 30 Days I got fever also for 4 Days but in that 4 Days I continue to follow my workout. I did less in that days but Still to get that footprints daily I did that.

The awareness I gained during this 30 Days is really valuable to me. When I set that target I knew it is achievable But due to my Bad eating habits:bored: I failed to achieve it. During this Period I had taken fast-food also :humph: Uff !!!!!!! My tongue really like that Dominoz Pizza with Extra Cheese topping. :devil:

I try to apply OMAD strategy but failed to achieve it :(. I get continuity in my daily routine that the big thing for me. I need to change something now to achieve my target of 78 KG in this month. :)

Any Suggestions are welcome.

So My next Target : 78 Kg By 31st March. :jawdrop:

Great job! 4.5kg in one month is actually very good at first month, it can get slower later but remember that losing fat in too fast way is not healthy. I recommend to focus on losing 0.5-0.75kg every week, and also remember about a healthy diet, it is the most important thing if you want to say goodbye to your belly. Im quite in the fitness world and here we're saying that ABS are made in kitchen.
Since I was 16 I started to count down my calories and macro and my whole body construction changed. From fattie to shredded in 3 months but I've done -12kg and It was way too fast for such young person as me. I had very bad physical condition because of too low calories in diet, so its very important to have a right balance.
Wish you good luck on your new healthy lifestyle, great that you started to think about it!

Divine_Joker

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Feb 5, 2019
How is this going? If you are moving the alarm back by say 10 minutes every couple of days you soon adapt to it.

I wake at 6 to 6.30 AM daily. But I am not getting good sleep as I go to bed at generally 12 AM or 1 Am. I also need to focus on that also.

Intermittent Fasting

Is law of attraction really working ?? :eek: Its like you want to know something and suddenly that came to you as an advice ? Need Deep research for the same.

You may not believe that yesterday night only I got to know about this and I found some very useful insights on that. You just add the extra cheese that I like much on that insights:p I try to follow the OMAD but Let me confess that I couldn't do that.

Did you feel that I like the cheesy things ? :cool: Oh Yes. But My bad that belly :inpain:now reminds me to get rid of it. :clench:

Thanks RazorCut for the Best advice. I will surely try to implement that. Again Thank You.

Keep going!!

I’m proud of you.

Thanks for the Appreciation bro.

BTW I lost 1 inch also. Now I need to push My belt to the next Hole. :blush: It Feels really great in the morning to see that real but small transformation.

I am missing so much regarding my diet and all that. That is why I think My workout didn't get me the desired result. In my life for very first time I can see myself getting that tone of knowledge speedy on weight loss and diet and all that things. (Though it's sad that after getting knowledge you are not applying. :rage: (I am just angry at myself.) )

Great job! 4.5kg in one month is actually very good at first month, it can get slower later but remember that losing fat in too fast way is not healthy. I recommend to focus on losing 0.5-0.75kg every week, and also remember about a healthy diet, it is the most important thing if you want to say goodbye to your belly. Im quite in the fitness world and here we're saying that ABS are made in kitchen.
Since I was 16 I started to count down my calories and macro and my whole body construction changed. From fattie to shredded in 3 months but I've done -12kg and It was way too fast for such young person as me. I had very bad physical condition because of too low calories in diet, so its very important to have a right balance.
Wish you good luck on your new healthy lifestyle, great that you started to think about it!

Yes I also believe for the same. But I need to get ready to shoot some Good Photographs in next social gathering that will going to happen on 26th April.

Thanks for the Great advice. I will surely try to incorporate for the same.

Again Reminding to myself only : 78 Kg by 31st March Or You should say Bye bye to the Pizza Party :pon 1st Of April :bored:!!!!!!!!!!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.