Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Hi,
I just had an email that looked like it came from Amazon.
I didn't purchase a 32Gb iPad so immediately hopped on to "Cancel Order".
The next page asked for my Amazon username and password. I entered them and went to the next page.
Which asked for my credit card details and billing address.
Whoa.... hold on. You should already know that?
I looked at the URL... and it wasn't Amazon (it was http://topinfosource.com/amazon).
The URL in the email above isn't Amazon either.
I then log into Amazon.co.uk properly, and check my orders. As suspected, no order has been placed.
I've since changed my Amazon password.
(Of course, there's no simple way for me to message Amazon to tell them about this...)
Take care out there folks!
I just had an email that looked like it came from Amazon.
I didn't purchase a 32Gb iPad so immediately hopped on to "Cancel Order".
The next page asked for my Amazon username and password. I entered them and went to the next page.
Which asked for my credit card details and billing address.
Whoa.... hold on. You should already know that?
I looked at the URL... and it wasn't Amazon (it was http://topinfosource.com/amazon).
The URL in the email above isn't Amazon either.
I then log into Amazon.co.uk properly, and check my orders. As suspected, no order has been placed.
I've since changed my Amazon password.
(Of course, there's no simple way for me to message Amazon to tell them about this...)
Take care out there folks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
