Hello all,
I wanted to extend an invite to members of this forum to start meeting via an online platform on a regular basis. There are a lot of great individuals on this forum with a wide spectrum of abilities and strategies for creating, maintaining and thriving in the entrepreneurial sector.
I would like the group to have a baseline knowledge of the MTF and Unscripted principles and also be well versed on the rules of the forum so that we can get the most out of our time together and also so the meetup stays on track.
I feel that as a collective group we have a strong mindset and a great set of core principles that combined will help us all flourish in our entrepreneurial plans now and in the future.
If this at all interests you, feel free to leave a message on this specific thread or PM me and I will keep you updated on the date and time of our first meetup.
Thank you all.
I wanted to extend an invite to members of this forum to start meeting via an online platform on a regular basis. There are a lot of great individuals on this forum with a wide spectrum of abilities and strategies for creating, maintaining and thriving in the entrepreneurial sector.
I would like the group to have a baseline knowledge of the MTF and Unscripted principles and also be well versed on the rules of the forum so that we can get the most out of our time together and also so the meetup stays on track.
I feel that as a collective group we have a strong mindset and a great set of core principles that combined will help us all flourish in our entrepreneurial plans now and in the future.
If this at all interests you, feel free to leave a message on this specific thread or PM me and I will keep you updated on the date and time of our first meetup.
Thank you all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
