The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Virtual Meetup Thread - Wednesday July 22, 2015

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Calling ALL FastlaneForum.com members.

Whether you are a newbie that's been here a week and never posted before, a long time member sitting in the shadows, or a frequent poster...

Whether you are in Phoenix, Latvia, or Germany.

Whether you are in a cubicle, your home office, or working from a remote island cabana in the Pacific...

you are cordially invited to participate in the first ever Fastlaneforum.com virtual meetup. It's going to be held throughout the day, this coming Wednesday. There will be no live stream, or actual "meeting" per se. What we want you to do, in this thread, is post a snapshot that represents your day on

Wednesday July 22nd.

• Staged images are encouraged
  • A hashtag of [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] somewhere in your picture is encouraged, but not required
  • Images might be of your cubicle, your kids destroying your home office, your cell phone next to your Corona beside your beach table and Macbook.
  • Where ever the day finds you, however the day finds, you, let it be a real photo that represents a snapshot in time of where life finds you on Wednesday.
  • Don't write a long post with your photo... you can tag it or caption it but for the most part, let the photos speak for themselves.
  • No specific time. Post your photo ANY TIME on Wednesday July 22nd.
  • One photo per person, please.
This should be a fun "event" that motivates, shares a little more insight into you, and exercises some creativity. Everyone can and should participate. We don't care if your office is a couple of milk crates and a legal pad, or a park bench in central park. Everyone has a story to tell, and let yours be told in a single image.

I likely will drive down to my favorite beach for the afternoon, simply to get the shot of freedom that represents separating my time from income. I'll stage it for sure, and will work the [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] tag in there somehow.

Join us. This Wednesday, any time. Upload your photo to this thread, and join in the Virtual Meetup.

See you all on Wednesday.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Here's an example.

This is an actual shot from the "thinkpod" I am working from in some random Regus office in Tampa, Florida today. Your photo doesn't have to be of your office. Where ever Wednesday finds you... what ever represents the snapshot of life at that moment for you... that's what the Virtual Meetup on Wednesday is about.

11750717_10206685268922835_2505157293380573851_n.jpg

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
May 5, 2015
California
I'm in. Just to clarify - do you want the hashtag ON the photo? Or simply in text below/above/around it?

Funny, I often use my "off days" to go to the beach to remind myself of what I'm doing everything for, to keep myself motivated.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I'm in. Just to clarify - do you want the hashtag ON the photo? Or simply in text below/above/around it?

Funny, I often use my "off days" to go to the beach to remind myself of what I'm doing everything for, to keep myself motivated.

Anything you want. I think it would be cool to stick a little placard in the photo, but what ever. Someone should write it in the sand.

For those chained to a cubicle, it should motivate them to see some freedom. To those on the free side, it should remind them of why they do what they do. To everyone, it should bring you a little bit closer into the real people that compromise this forum. We tend to forget with several hundred thousand visitors a month that there are real people on the other side of the screen.

So... anything goes. Hope this is fun for everyone. I will post another live shot from tomorrow--- where ever tomorrow finds me, as you guys get ready to share with us a picture of your world on Wednesday for the Virtual meetup.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Bump. Tomorrow is the date. For the more adventurous, tonight at 12:01AM your local time is fair game. See you at the Virtual Meetup tomorrow.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Virtual meetup starts at 12:01AM your time tonight, and runs throughout the day Wednesday.

I didn't have the chance to get the [HASHTAG]#fastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] hashtag into the pic from today, but as promised I told you I would post a glimpse into my day today.

11742774_10206693119559096_3709982747685176370_n.jpg

Spent the better part of the afternoon into the evening in Clearwater, Florida at Pier 60. Met this little guy, who was watching the fishermen catch grouper and other gulf coast fish at the end of the pier.

Hope you all enjoy the virtual meetup tomorrow. Scroll back to the OP here for the virtual meet up instructions. I look forward to seeing a snapshot of your life tomorrow. Where ever life finds you tomorrow, capture it for the meet up. See you all tomorrow.

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
Edit: Lunch break provided better imagery than my crappy pic of boxes. Watching people wipeout while eating tacos...good times.

Time to get back to the boxes.

Y1fhzTt.jpg

Last edited:
G

GuestUser156

01.30 PM.

Just got home from a meeting with a friend of mine, who wanted to introduce me to a business opportunity. Turns out to be an MLM :banghead:.

Oh, and the car is not mine. I'm borrowing it from my other friend, while he's on vacation. HE is legit :cigar: .

2v2imhj.jpg

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Started off my Wednesday morning with a visit to the dentist which I had been trying to avoid for a little bit! Just got home now and in contact with my developer regarding the theme of my forum and how the homepage will work. Making very good progress! Irish football championship starting tonight so I want get as much work done before I go off playing this evening!

qjmgvpp9.jpg

Iwokeup

Aut viam invenium aut faciam
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
May 23, 2014
The East Coast
One year of the FLF.

Wondering where we'll be One year from now...

Vetting project manager candidates with AM coffee, then play time!

[HASHTAG]#fastlaneforum[/HASHTAG]

5EUkvRs.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
10846092_748011408643299_3476675420585817485_n.jpg

[HASHTAG]#officedepot[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#makeshiftoffice[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#whateverittakes[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#entrepreneur[/HASHTAG]

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
Elevated Driving Range.jpg

Calling ALL FastlaneForum.com members.

Whether you are a newbie that's been here a week and never posted before, a long time member sitting in the shadows, or a frequent poster...

Whether you are in Phoenix, Latvia, or Germany.

Whether you are in a cubicle, your home office, or working from a remote island cabana in the Pacific...

you are cordially invited to participate in the first ever Fastlaneforum.com virtual meetup. It's going to be held throughout the day, this coming Wednesday. There will be no live stream, or actual "meeting" per se. What we want you to do, in this thread, is post a snapshot that represents your day on

Wednesday July 22nd.

• Staged images are encouraged
  • A hashtag of [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] somewhere in your picture is encouraged, but not required
  • Images might be of your cubicle, your kids destroying your home office, your cell phone next to your Corona beside your beach table and Macbook.
  • Where ever the day finds you, however the day finds, you, let it be a real photo that represents a snapshot in time of where life finds you on Wednesday.
  • Don't write a long post with your photo... you can tag it or caption it but for the most part, let the photos speak for themselves.
  • No specific time. Post your photo ANY TIME on Wednesday July 22nd.
  • One photo per person, please.
This should be a fun "event" that motivates, shares a little more insight into you, and exercises some creativity. Everyone can and should participate. We don't care if your office is a couple of milk crates and a legal pad, or a park bench in central park. Everyone has a story to tell, and let yours be told in a single image.

I likely will drive down to my favorite beach for the afternoon, simply to get the shot of freedom that represents separating my time from income. I'll stage it for sure, and will work the [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] tag in there somehow.

Join us. This Wednesday, any time. Upload your photo to this thread, and join in the Virtual Meetup.

See you all on Wednesday.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
----------------> HEY YOU <-------------------

Yes, you. I am talking to you.

Stop creeping and post a photo to join the virtual meet up.

------------------> DO IT! <-------------------

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
IMG_0651.JPG

Just got off a sales call with a dog sitting on the table watching/listening the entire time. Soooo much better than a cubical.

Spent the better part of the afternoon into the evening in Clearwater, Florida at Pier 60. Met this little guy, who was watching the fishermen catch grouper and other gulf coast fish at the end of the pier.

@Vigilante
That same day, earlier in the morning, I was standing in the exact same spot probably looking at the same bird. The only reason why I was standing there is because I liked your thread about moving to the Gulf, so I got on a plane with my wife and went for the weekend.

From the previous day...

Screen Shot 2015-07-22 at 10.00.25 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
----------------> HEY YOU <-------------------

Yes, you. I am talking to you.

Stop creeping and post a photo to join the virtual meet up.

------------------> DO IT! <-------------------

Great idea, really kinda cool to get a peek into what's going on with other folks around the world.

My morning starts pretty basic at my desk.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
View attachment 10135

Just got off a sales call with a dog sitting on the table watching/listening the entire time. Soooo much better than a cubical.

@Vigilante
That same day, earlier in the morning, I was standing in the exact same spot probably looking at the same bird. The only reason why I was standing there is because I liked your thread about moving to the Gulf, so I got on a plane with my wife and went for the weekend.

From the pervious day...

View attachment 10136

I liked this post more than you know. Same spot. Incredible.

Hope you saw in the ocean the same freedom I see. That rainbow is full of promise.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
wejmaIp.png

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
Just finishing off my morning cup of bulletproof coffee while checking the forum and planning our weekend.

dtVZZFVl.jpg

[HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG]

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Nice idea!
It's about 18:30 here in Dubai, At the headquarters of [HASHTAG]#slowlane[/HASHTAG] , Packing up to head home..

WP_20150722_001.jpg

[HASHTAG]#fastlaneforum[/HASHTAG]

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.