The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Virtual Meetup Thread - Wednesday July 22, 2015

Bila

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Dec 2, 2014
Ontario Canada
This is pretty much the only office I have right now.

Somehow this doesn't look very fastlane...ha

rmtyxj.jpg
Looks VERY fastlane to me

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Grok

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
Jul 14, 2015
Apache junction
Calling ALL FastlaneForum.com members.

Whether you are a newbie that's been here a week and never posted before, a long time member sitting in the shadows, or a frequent poster...

Whether you are in Phoenix, Latvia, or Germany.

Whether you are in a cubicle, your home office, or working from a remote island cabana in the Pacific...

you are cordially invited to participate in the first ever Fastlaneforum.com virtual meetup. It's going to be held throughout the day, this coming Wednesday. There will be no live stream, or actual "meeting" per se. What we want you to do, in this thread, is post a snapshot that represents your day on

Wednesday July 22nd.

• Staged images are encouraged
  • A hashtag of [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] somewhere in your picture is encouraged, but not required
  • Images might be of your cubicle, your kids destroying your home office, your cell phone next to your Corona beside your beach table and Macbook.
  • Where ever the day finds you, however the day finds, you, let it be a real photo that represents a snapshot in time of where life finds you on Wednesday.
  • Don't write a long post with your photo... you can tag it or caption it but for the most part, let the photos speak for themselves.
  • No specific time. Post your photo ANY TIME on Wednesday July 22nd.
  • One photo per person, please.
This should be a fun "event" that motivates, shares a little more insight into you, and exercises some creativity. Everyone can and should participate. We don't care if your office is a couple of milk crates and a legal pad, or a park bench in central park. Everyone has a story to tell, and let yours be told in a single image.

I likely will drive down to my favorite beach for the afternoon, simply to get the shot of freedom that represents separating my time from income. I'll stage it for sure, and will work the [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] tag in there somehow.

Join us. This Wednesday, any time. Upload your photo to this thread, and join in the Virtual Meetup.

See you all on Wednesday.
Afternoon play date : food & cars. Reality.
3ff855016cfec3b9d0780b73b58f26f3.jpg
motivation.
40ba49bf94aaabf8f4a2b64cc760905e.jpg
now, back to study and working on finding a fastlane project!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

LifeTransformer

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Feb 20, 2015
Most of my day his been spent browsing amazon for much needed power supplies.

bamboo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Mar 18, 2015
Toronto, Canada
This is where I have worked on my business (and learning) every day for the past 6 months. To the right side is a massive whiteboard, hundreds of pages of information/ideas, and my product samples. There is a window above me that gives good light and I like the uncomfortable table chair compared to using an office chair (sort of a reminder to always work harder).

I have not updated my progress thread as much as I had hoped for, but that is going to change. My first business will be launched on Monday.

Great idea! [HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG]

Virtual Meetup2.jpg

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
This thread will wind down and eventually be closed tonight as today turns into tomorrow. There is still time to get your entry in. Thanks to all that have participated so far.

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
Cape Cod... no work today, no fast lane, nothing. Relaxing, getting sun, hittin the gym and making good food.

img_20150722_1439010_rewind-jpg.10166

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamie T

>>
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
390%
Oct 26, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
After-Workout-Fastlane.png

After today's workout. A nice sunny day in New York.

MKHB

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jun 26, 2015
Afternoon play date : food & cars. Reality.
3ff855016cfec3b9d0780b73b58f26f3.jpg
motivation.
40ba49bf94aaabf8f4a2b64cc760905e.jpg
now, back to study and working on finding a fastlane project!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't know what looks better Grok, those machines or that beautiful desert landscape.^^^^

To all the worldwide fastlaners that have never experienced a American Southwest sunset...a definite bucket list item.

Tyler Ellison

Digital Advertising Ninja
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 18, 2015
Brazil
199845_1912701255467_1179964596_3079480_7917011_n.jpg
[HASHTAG]#thefastlaneforum[/HASHTAG] - so I can live free with my beloved wife & kids without the corporate grind

This is from a family trip together, a zoo actually. The kids loved it.

splok

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Jul 20, 2012
Ugh!! I'm so glad to be out of Seoul! I hope you are doing great, though! I lived there for over 20 years and am now back in good ol' USofA!

Just because I love my country doesn't mean I love my government~!

Wow, 20 years in Seoul is a long time for a non-Korean! or after that much time, maybe you're more Korean than not hehe. I tease my wife that she's now x% Norwegian and x% Korean after living in both places so long.

It has its ups and downs, but we're off to Jeju next week! We went there a few years ago, but the trip was a disaster. We've been wanting a do-over for a while :)

NormP

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jun 4, 2015
I will prob be here next week though below. It's one of my favorite spots in San Diego that is accessible only by the beach:
View attachment 10151

I'd like to see if anyone can guess where this is in SD...

My family owns a condo in LaJolla, it looks a lot like the shoreline around there.

We love it out there. Try to go out and stay a couple times a year. One of my goals is to own a home in Pt. Loma overlooking the harbor.

And I forgot to take a picture of my office today.

James Thornton

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Oct 31, 2014
From the run today, after knocking out the to-do list - Long Run Park in Louisville, KY.

Always go a couple times per week, weather permitting. 2.5 mi. with hills (one that's brutal).

Lots of wildlife (deer, swans, wildcats, hawks, ...fish obviously) Great relief after some hours of staring at computer screens.

long-run-in-the-fastlane.jpg

Last edited:

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Best thread of 2015?

Thanks to all that posted. Motivated by some of your pictures!

Wasn't able to post... Spent the whole day in the hospital with a loved one.

Hope everything is ok

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Thanks everyone for a memorable and inspiring day of pictures! We'll do it again some time. It helps some times to slow down enough to smell the flowers along the way.

juggler619

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 25, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Thanks everyone for a memorable and inspiring day of pictures! We'll do it again some time. It helps some times to slow down enough to smell the flowers along the way.

@Vigilante thank you for organizing this event,Creative.Glad to see or meet so many "go getters" from all over the planet.
Cheers

Coach Shane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jul 8, 2015
I'm up! It's morning for me...actually it's lunch time. I live near Vegas and in order to avoid the sun and heat, I work through the night and sleep 'til noon! I've got my morning drink and coffee and it's time to check email! Nice seeing everyone's work space! View attachment 10159

The benefits of setting up The Fast Lane:

Three hours after taking this photo...I was in the ER at the local hospital with the worst abdominal pain I have ever expereinced. I've had a hernia, I've had my appendix out, I've had food poisoning...this was worse. The first time ever I called 911.

The culprit--a frick'n kidney stone. Had me laid up in bed until today. Now I'm back and I'm looking over the damage to my business...NONE. ZERO. I actually gained customers with ZERO marketing. I feel very lucky...and now I feel very good! Time to kick more arse!

Cheers and best wishes to you all!
Shane

Bellini

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas, TX
Three hours after taking this photo...I was in the ER at the local hospital with the worst abdominal pain I have ever expereinced. I've had a hernia, I've had my appendix out, I've had food poisoning...this was worse. The first time ever I called 911.

The culprit--a frick'n kidney stone. Had me laid up in bed until today. Now I'm back and I'm looking over the damage to my business...NONE. ZERO. I actually gained customers with ZERO marketing. I feel very lucky...and now I feel very good! Time to kick more arse!

Cheers and best wishes to you all!
Shane

So glad you are feeling better and happy to know business is well :)

Last edited:

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
Chilling after a long day of programming work. Almost falling asleep ;)

93593c2855b5a13d984ff6ebec445262.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!